Canon's PowerShot G1X Mark II camera has received a makeover like no other when you compare it to the original G1X. The body has been tweaked to accommodate a bigger lens fixture, and the overall balance of the camera has changed dramatically. It fee...
Digital Cameras - Reviews
Fujifilm's X-T1 isn't the usual auto-mode fare that you might be used to seeing from mainstream cameras. Instead, it’s a manual camera with tactile controls that will let you take complete ownership over each exposure. It can be intimidating to use a...
The nostalgic styling of the Nikon Df is not only designed to go after people with fond memories of the past; it’s also proclaiming to the world that Nikon has a rich history when it comes to producing cutting-edge cameras for creative users. By putt...
Olympus’ latest tough camera is not easy on the eye, but the extreme enthusiast will appreciate its unyielding never-say-die attitude and its swivel 180 degree screen.
Packed with features, the Samsung NX30 is the type of camera you should consider if you're looking to make the jump from a compact camera (or a smartphone camera) to one that can take interchangeable lenses and offer greater quality. It's geared at e...
A basic DSLR kit lens will typically provide you with a range of 18mm to 55mm. This is an optimum range that allows you to take both near and wide angle shots, which makes it enough for most beginners and intermediate photographers.
It may be a compact camera, but the SX700 offers a versatile lens that goes from a 25mm wide angle all the way to a 750mm zoom angle. This gives it an optical zoom of 30x, which is useful for creating interesting angles out of standard pictures, and ...
While many of us can get away with using a smartphone’s camera for most everyday snaps, a compact camera like Panasonic’s Lumix DMC-TZ60 can offer you all the versatility that a smartphone lacks, and in a size that’s not much bigger than a phone.
Nikon's D5300 is a camera that's designed for those of you who are just making the step up from a compact camera to a digital SLR. It has a small body with plenty of features, and it's one of those types of cameras where you can either let it do all ...
The D610 has a compact size that belies the full-frame sensor it houses within. It’s sturdy and comfortable to hold, and it packs the traditional controls and functions you’re already used to if you’re a Nikon user. It’s definitely an intuitive camer...
Canon’s PowerShot G16 is a small and sturdy compact camera that can capture clear and vibrant photos if given the chance. It's a little camera from a series that’s been in business since the year 2000 and this is the 13th version (Canon skipped the G...
Photography isn't always just about the camera, particularly once you start travelling far and wide to take photos. In those instances, you will likely need to bring along some supplies to last you the day or more, as well as any electronic devices y...
The OM-D E-M1 represents the best that Olympus has to offer in the compact system camera (CSC) market. It's a Micro Four Thirds-based, interchangeable lens camera that balances the needs of pros and enthusiast photographers in one neat, and solid pac...
Nikon’s Coolpix P7800 is a good choice for those of you who want a camera that can do it all, but are loath to get a digital SLR or an interchangeable lens camera. It’s a compact 12-megapixel camera that packs a big zoom, and you can tweak settings e...
Olympus has a solid reputation when it comes to interchangeable lens cameras (or compact system cameras as they are now known), and there’s no fear of that waning with the PEN E-P5. It’s a camera that ticks all the boxes when it comes to photo qualit...
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTProject Manager (Cyber Security) - Permanent - IT Services - North Ryde areaNSW
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperOther
- TPService Desk Analyst - Out of hoursSA
- FTTechnology Portfolio - Investment AnalystACT
- FTService Lifecycle Management Contract AdministratorVIC
- CCChange & Release AdministratorNSW
- FTSolution DesignerVIC
- CCService Desk Consultants - Urgent - Large multinational!!NSW
- TPLead Project ManagerQLD
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- FTDesktop Delivery Team LeaderQLD
- CCElectronic Medications Management Solution ArchitectQLD
- PTService Desk AnalystVIC
- FTService Delivery Management LeadQLD
- TPWordpress DeveloperWA
- CCApplication Blueprinting Engineer ( Developer).ACT
- CCPerformance Test AnalystQLD
- FTChief Security Officer l CISSP l ISO27001NSW
- TPWordpress DeveloperVIC
- CCERP Benefits ManagerNSW
- TPProcess Business AnalystVIC
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- CCNetwork Security EngineerNSW
- FTServiceNow and Service Management ArchitectVIC