It may not look like it at a glance, but the Olympus SP-565UZ has a 20x zoom lens with a maximum focal length of 520mm. It's aimed at users who want an advanced compact camera with a lot of range that won't cost a lot of money.
Fujjfilm’s Finepix F100fd is the latest, shiniest addition to the company's prolific compact camera range. Equipped with a Super CCD HR VIII sensor and boasting a resolution of 12 megapixels, it’s currently the top dog in the company’s advanced F ser...
Kodak's EasyShare W1020 boasts some fairly high-end features for a digital photo frame and it is worth the asking price.
Samsung’s L100 compact digital camera is aimed at novices, with an easy-to-use interface and a host of scene modes. It takes crisp photos, but colour accuracy is not fantastic. It is also missing a few features that would have enhanced picture qualit...
FujiFilm's FinePix 2000HD is a capable ultra-zoom, 10-megapixel camera for a casual user who isn't too concerned about image quality. It offers face detection and image stabilisation, and it can shoot video at a resolution of 1280x720 (720p).
Nikon’s CoolPix P6000 is a small and sturdy compact camera that harbours plenty of advanced features. It has a comprehensive manual mode, in-camera editing, face detection and the ability to shoot in RAW mode. But that’s just the start.
On paper, the M1093 IS has plenty of good features. It has a 10-megapixel sensor, optical image stabilisation and a host of manual shooting features.
If you're a photography nut who is pining for an easy-to-carry advanced compact camera that can do amazing things, the Canon PowerShot G10 needs to be on your Christmas list. It possesses a 28mm, 5x zoom lens and a 14-megapixel sensor, and it uses Ca...
Kodak's Easyshare Z1015 features a 15x optical zoom, advanced shooting features and all the bells and whistles you expect from an advanced compact camera. It is a relatively strong performer, although its images suffer from some annoying flaws.
The long-awaited successor to LG's previous flagship model, the Viewty, the Renoir picks up where the Viewty left off by adding even more features to an already well-rounded package. Sporting a whopping 8-megapixel camera with Xenon flash, as well as...
Jumping onboard the touch-screen bandwagon is Nikon with its latest compact camera, the CoolPix S60. Featuring a touch-screen control setup along with the traditional slim Nikon design, this unit is a solid camera that takes good snaps and operates q...
The Ferrari of Canon's already stellar compact camera line-up, the PowerShot SX1 IS pretty much does it all. Not only does it feature a mammoth 20x optical zoom and a 28mm, wide-angle lens, but it can also record Full HD 1080p video footage — m...
Similar in many ways to the CoolPix S610 that we recently reviewed, the Nikon CoolPix S610c has the same pros and cons as its cheaper brother but comes with wireless connectivity as an added bonus. Its images are good without being great and its feat...
On paper, Viewsonic's DPX804WH does not offer any standout features. Nevertheless, the unit does a decent job. It has an adequate display and a good interface.
Viewsonic's DPX704WH 7in digital photo frame is a slightly scaled-down version of the DPX804WH. As with its bigger brother, the DPX704WH isn't anything truly unique and it doesn't have the Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connectivity of some competing frames. Nev...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
- Canon goes big on resolution with 250-megapixel sensor
- Hey, Saturn, take a selfie! World's biggest digital camera will photograph the universe
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSharepoint ArchitectACT
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- FTJava DeveloperNSW
- CCLean Six Sigma Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Consultant- Wealth ManagementNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET/SQL Server) 160829/AP/267Asia
- FTMiddleware - DevOps EngineerVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Oracle SQL/.Net) 160812/AP/vhsAsia
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCSAP Program Manager - CBDNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCAsset Transfer Specialist | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- FTTest EngineerNSW