Kodak's EasyShare W1020 boasts some fairly high-end features for a digital photo frame and it is worth the asking price.
Samsung’s L100 compact digital camera is aimed at novices, with an easy-to-use interface and a host of scene modes. It takes crisp photos, but colour accuracy is not fantastic. It is also missing a few features that would have enhanced picture qualit...
FujiFilm's FinePix 2000HD is a capable ultra-zoom, 10-megapixel camera for a casual user who isn't too concerned about image quality. It offers face detection and image stabilisation, and it can shoot video at a resolution of 1280x720 (720p).
Nikon’s CoolPix P6000 is a small and sturdy compact camera that harbours plenty of advanced features. It has a comprehensive manual mode, in-camera editing, face detection and the ability to shoot in RAW mode. But that’s just the start.
On paper, the M1093 IS has plenty of good features. It has a 10-megapixel sensor, optical image stabilisation and a host of manual shooting features.
If you're a photography nut who is pining for an easy-to-carry advanced compact camera that can do amazing things, the Canon PowerShot G10 needs to be on your Christmas list. It possesses a 28mm, 5x zoom lens and a 14-megapixel sensor, and it uses Ca...
Kodak's Easyshare Z1015 features a 15x optical zoom, advanced shooting features and all the bells and whistles you expect from an advanced compact camera. It is a relatively strong performer, although its images suffer from some annoying flaws.
The long-awaited successor to LG's previous flagship model, the Viewty, the Renoir picks up where the Viewty left off by adding even more features to an already well-rounded package. Sporting a whopping 8-megapixel camera with Xenon flash, as well as...
Jumping onboard the touch-screen bandwagon is Nikon with its latest compact camera, the CoolPix S60. Featuring a touch-screen control setup along with the traditional slim Nikon design, this unit is a solid camera that takes good snaps and operates q...
The Ferrari of Canon's already stellar compact camera line-up, the PowerShot SX1 IS pretty much does it all. Not only does it feature a mammoth 20x optical zoom and a 28mm, wide-angle lens, but it can also record Full HD 1080p video footage — m...
Similar in many ways to the CoolPix S610 that we recently reviewed, the Nikon CoolPix S610c has the same pros and cons as its cheaper brother but comes with wireless connectivity as an added bonus. Its images are good without being great and its feat...
On paper, Viewsonic's DPX804WH does not offer any standout features. Nevertheless, the unit does a decent job. It has an adequate display and a good interface.
Viewsonic's DPX704WH 7in digital photo frame is a slightly scaled-down version of the DPX804WH. As with its bigger brother, the DPX704WH isn't anything truly unique and it doesn't have the Wi-Fi or Bluetooth connectivity of some competing frames. Nev...
As the flagship model of Nikon's compact S series of cameras, the CoolPix S710 has some impressive specifications. Some, like the 14.7-megapixel sensor, have an impact, while others, such as the maximum sensitivity of ISO 12,800, are basically useles...
Samsung’s M310W is a compact and powerful point-and-shoot camera that boasts a high megapixel count and a versatile lens. There are a few niggles that stop it from being perfect, but overall it’s a strong competitor to Canon's Canon IXUS 980 IS.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
- Canon goes big on resolution with 250-megapixel sensor
- Hey, Saturn, take a selfie! World's biggest digital camera will photograph the universe
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Java DeveloperACT
- CCTechnical Writer | Experimental military technology | NV1ACT
- FTAutomation Test Engineer | C#/.Net focusNSW
- CC.net DeveloperACT
- FTFront End .Net Developer (.Net / Angular / Bootstrap)NSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- CCServiceNow DeveloperVIC
- CCIT Change Coordinator / AnalystNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- CCTenable Security - Technical ConsultantVIC
- FTProject Manager - Insurance experience neededNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCSenior IT Automated TesterNSW
- CCOrganisational Change ManagerVIC
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSales Specialist - DigitalNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Oracle Financials (Procure To Pay)NSW
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorNSW
- CCProgrammer (IT Security/Website Administration) 160711/P/565Asia
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCBiztalk developerNSW