Ricoh's CX1 is a digital camera that not only looks good but also feels great to use. Most importantly, it's capable of taking some breathtaking snapshots. It's a compact camera with a 9-megapixel CMOS sensor and a 7.1x zoom lens, and you don't have ...
The pink version of the Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Digital Camera is a fully functional toy camera for the My Little Pony set (colloquially referred to as ‘girls’). While it’s certainly not the first digital camera to be aimed at kids, its one of the onl...
The Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Digital Camera does exactly what its triple-barrelled name suggests – it’s a camera, it’s tough, and it’s aimed squarely at rug rats aged three and up. Equipped with a 1.6in LCD viewfinder, an inbuilt auto-flash, 8MB of inb...
Samsung's PL50 is a compact digital camera with a 10.2-megapixel sensor and a 35-105mm zoom lens. The camera is simply designed and it includes a bunch of automatic features, such as scene modes, face detection, smile and blink detection, and beauty...
The massive lens barrel makes the Nikon CoolPix L100 look like an intimidating, advanced digital camera, but the opposite is a lot closer to the truth. It’s an easy-to-use point-and-shoot digital camera with a big zoom lens that’s suitable for almost...
The Olympus Mju Tough 6000 digital camera is the little brother to the Olympus Mju Tough 8000, but it doesn't take a step back in the photographic stakes. It’s a compact, ruggedised and automatic camera that’s useful for snorkelling, bushwalking, ski...
The FujiFilm FinePix F200EXR is a 12-megapixel compact camera equipped with the company’s new Super CCD EXR chipset.
Leica's D-LUX 4 10.1-megapixel compact digital camera has plenty of style but doesn't forego functionality. It's more advanced than a basic point-and-shoot camera. The camera caters to serious users who want a break from carrying a D-SLR, but still w...
Canon's EOS 5D Mark II is a digital SLR camera that's designed primarily for serious enthusiasts, yet it also has plenty to entice new D-SLR users. It's a cut above mid-range D-SLR digital cameras, so it's expensive, but you do get a lot for your mon...
The Nikon CoolPix S620 is the top-of-the-range model in the company’s Style range of compact digital cameras.
The Nikon CoolPix S630 is a 12-megapixel compact digital camera equipped with a powerful 7x optical zoom lens. It also comes with some handy inbuilt features, including ISO 6400, face and blink detection, distortion control and an 11 frames-per-secon...
There's a lot to like about the Olympus Mju Tough 8000. It's a fully ruggedised camera for snow adventures, water sports and outdoor activities. It's waterproof, drop-proof, dustproof, and almost idiot-proof. It's an easy camera to use and you can us...
Bokeh is the real-world photographic technique for creating images where the subject is largely in focus and the background is blurred. The effect is usually caused by using a shallow depth-of-field with a large aperture lens (such as Canon’s EF 85mm...
While perhaps better known for its professional SLR range, Nikon has been making a bit of a splash in the consumer-level market in recent years.
The Nikon CoolPix S220 is an entry-level compact camera that merges style and user-friendliness to impressive effect. Boasting an effective resolution of 10 megapixels, a NIKKOR lens with 3x optical zoom, a high sensitivity range up to ISO 2000 and n...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
- Canon goes big on resolution with 250-megapixel sensor
- Hey, Saturn, take a selfie! World's biggest digital camera will photograph the universe
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnical WriterNSW
- CCSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst - NV1VIC
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCOracle Siebel Administrator - JULY STARTACT
- FTNetwork EngineerNSW
- FTAX Lead Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCSkilled Sitecore / .NET DeveloperNSW
- FT.NET DevelopersQLD
- CCSenior Network Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCMobility SpcialistACT
- FTAgile Implementation LeadNSW
- FTData EngineersNSW
- CCHR Systems Support OfficerACT
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCSenior Program DirectorNSW
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW