The Canon IXUS 95 IS is a small and fun to use compact digital camera that's best suited for situations where you don't want to lug something big and heavy around. It's perfect for parties, clubs and concerts, but it doesn't give you full control ove...
Digital Cameras - Reviews
Nikon’s D5000 is the most intriguing camera of the year so far. It’s an entry-level digital SLR that has plenty of advanced features, yet it also features shooting guides and in-built scene modes.
The Samsung ES55 is a highly affordable compact camera equipped with a 10.2-megapixel CCD sensor and a 3x optical zoom lens. With an RRP of $189, it’s one of the cheaper compacts on the market, though you wouldn’t know by looking at it.
The Canon IXUS 110 IS is a great example of a high quality point-and-shoot digital camera. It makes some sacrifices in size and weight, but the end result is a sturdy and well-constructed 12.1-megapixel (Mp) digital camera that takes images with plen...
Ricoh's CX1 is a digital camera that not only looks good but also feels great to use. Most importantly, it's capable of taking some breathtaking snapshots. It's a compact camera with a 9-megapixel CMOS sensor and a 7.1x zoom lens, and you don't have ...
The pink version of the Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Digital Camera is a fully functional toy camera for the My Little Pony set (colloquially referred to as ‘girls’). While it’s certainly not the first digital camera to be aimed at kids, its one of the onl...
The Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Digital Camera does exactly what its triple-barrelled name suggests – it’s a camera, it’s tough, and it’s aimed squarely at rug rats aged three and up. Equipped with a 1.6in LCD viewfinder, an inbuilt auto-flash, 8MB of inb...
Samsung's PL50 is a compact digital camera with a 10.2-megapixel sensor and a 35-105mm zoom lens. The camera is simply designed and it includes a bunch of automatic features, such as scene modes, face detection, smile and blink detection, and beauty...
The massive lens barrel makes the Nikon CoolPix L100 look like an intimidating, advanced digital camera, but the opposite is a lot closer to the truth. It’s an easy-to-use point-and-shoot digital camera with a big zoom lens that’s suitable for almost...
The Olympus Mju Tough 6000 digital camera is the little brother to the Olympus Mju Tough 8000, but it doesn't take a step back in the photographic stakes. It’s a compact, ruggedised and automatic camera that’s useful for snorkelling, bushwalking, ski...
The FujiFilm FinePix F200EXR is a 12-megapixel compact camera equipped with the company’s new Super CCD EXR chipset.
Leica's D-LUX 4 10.1-megapixel compact digital camera has plenty of style but doesn't forego functionality. It's more advanced than a basic point-and-shoot camera. The camera caters to serious users who want a break from carrying a D-SLR, but still w...
Canon's EOS 5D Mark II is a digital SLR camera that's designed primarily for serious enthusiasts, yet it also has plenty to entice new D-SLR users. It's a cut above mid-range D-SLR digital cameras, so it's expensive, but you do get a lot for your mon...
The Nikon CoolPix S620 is the top-of-the-range model in the company’s Style range of compact digital cameras.
The Nikon CoolPix S630 is a 12-megapixel compact digital camera equipped with a powerful 7x optical zoom lens. It also comes with some handy inbuilt features, including ISO 6400, face and blink detection, distortion control and an 11 frames-per-secon...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Sony X9300D and X8500D UHD 4K TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSecurity Data ScientistVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Solution Architect (Permanent and/or Contract Option)VIC
- FTSENIOR .Net DEVELOPERQLD
- CCProject Change ManagerNSW
- CCSystem AdministratorNSW
- TPProject Manager - ApplicationsQLD
- CCSenior Middleware Specialist MQ/TibcoVIC
- CCCyber Security Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCInformation Content EditorVIC
- CCBase24 DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Pega DeveloperVIC
- FTPortfolio ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCCompliance Administrator - Contracts/ ProcurementVIC
- FTSystems ArchitectACT
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCProject SchedulerSA
- CCSenior Network EngineerACT
- FTLinux AdministratorNSW
- FTSolutions Architect - Microsoft TechnologiesNSW
- CCSolution Architect - BRISBANE BASEDQLD
- FTProfessional Learning Facilitator - Information ManagementVIC
- FTNetwork and Security Engineer - Checkpoint, Firewalls, VPNNSW
- FTSolutions ArchitectNSW
- TPTest AnalystQLD