The Canon IXUS 95 IS is a small and fun to use compact digital camera that's best suited for situations where you don't want to lug something big and heavy around. It's perfect for parties, clubs and concerts, but it doesn't give you full control ove...
Digital Cameras - Reviews
Nikon’s D5000 is the most intriguing camera of the year so far. It’s an entry-level digital SLR that has plenty of advanced features, yet it also features shooting guides and in-built scene modes.
The Samsung ES55 is a highly affordable compact camera equipped with a 10.2-megapixel CCD sensor and a 3x optical zoom lens. With an RRP of $189, it’s one of the cheaper compacts on the market, though you wouldn’t know by looking at it.
The Canon IXUS 110 IS is a great example of a high quality point-and-shoot digital camera. It makes some sacrifices in size and weight, but the end result is a sturdy and well-constructed 12.1-megapixel (Mp) digital camera that takes images with plen...
Ricoh's CX1 is a digital camera that not only looks good but also feels great to use. Most importantly, it's capable of taking some breathtaking snapshots. It's a compact camera with a 9-megapixel CMOS sensor and a 7.1x zoom lens, and you don't have ...
The pink version of the Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Digital Camera is a fully functional toy camera for the My Little Pony set (colloquially referred to as ‘girls’). While it’s certainly not the first digital camera to be aimed at kids, its one of the onl...
The Fisher-Price Kid-Tough Digital Camera does exactly what its triple-barrelled name suggests – it’s a camera, it’s tough, and it’s aimed squarely at rug rats aged three and up. Equipped with a 1.6in LCD viewfinder, an inbuilt auto-flash, 8MB of inb...
Samsung's PL50 is a compact digital camera with a 10.2-megapixel sensor and a 35-105mm zoom lens. The camera is simply designed and it includes a bunch of automatic features, such as scene modes, face detection, smile and blink detection, and beauty...
The massive lens barrel makes the Nikon CoolPix L100 look like an intimidating, advanced digital camera, but the opposite is a lot closer to the truth. It’s an easy-to-use point-and-shoot digital camera with a big zoom lens that’s suitable for almost...
The Olympus Mju Tough 6000 digital camera is the little brother to the Olympus Mju Tough 8000, but it doesn't take a step back in the photographic stakes. It’s a compact, ruggedised and automatic camera that’s useful for snorkelling, bushwalking, ski...
The FujiFilm FinePix F200EXR is a 12-megapixel compact camera equipped with the company’s new Super CCD EXR chipset.
Leica's D-LUX 4 10.1-megapixel compact digital camera has plenty of style but doesn't forego functionality. It's more advanced than a basic point-and-shoot camera. The camera caters to serious users who want a break from carrying a D-SLR, but still w...
Canon's EOS 5D Mark II is a digital SLR camera that's designed primarily for serious enthusiasts, yet it also has plenty to entice new D-SLR users. It's a cut above mid-range D-SLR digital cameras, so it's expensive, but you do get a lot for your mon...
The Nikon CoolPix S620 is the top-of-the-range model in the company’s Style range of compact digital cameras.
The Nikon CoolPix S630 is a 12-megapixel compact digital camera equipped with a powerful 7x optical zoom lens. It also comes with some handy inbuilt features, including ISO 6400, face and blink detection, distortion control and an 11 frames-per-secon...
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Surface Pro 4
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Networks Specialist - DNS PlatformVIC
- TPAgile CoachNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- FTTelecommunications Services Manager - Voice/Data/UCQLD
- CCCyber Security Strategy AnalystNSW
- FTBI ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- TPBusiness Process Analyst (Newcaslte Based)NSW
- TPOrganisational Change ManagerQLD
- FTSenior C# DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)QLD
- CCDevOps Engineer - TelcoVIC
- FTDeveloper - Java/J2EEQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager - ReinsuranceNSW
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- FTGraduate Software Developer - SASNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)Other
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)WA
- FTHR Payroll ConsultantQLD
- FTERP ConsultantQLD
- CCBusiness Implementation Manager - Change - Financial ServicesNSW
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- FTFull Stack DeveloperQLD