More than any device in recent memory, the Panasonic Lumix DMC-GF2 is a showpiece for the benefits and drawbacks of a touchscreen interface. Although the camera's touchscreen UI introduces a few groundbreaking features to the compact interchangeable-...
When Cisco recently discontinued the Flip pocket camera products it left many fans of the pocket-sized device disappointed. While numerous users are happy to shoot video with smartphones, Flips were valuable because they were easy to carry, shot high...
Details of Nikon's new D5100 digital SLR are frantically appearing around the Web]]. The new camera will feature a 16-megapixel DX format sensor, an EXPEED 2 image processor, Full HD video recording and more in-camera creative functions that can be u...
A picture may be worth a 1000 words, but for Eastman Kodak the preview of a picture might be worth $1 billion in a patent battle against Apple and Research in Motion. The U.S. International Trade Commission on Friday agreed to review a claim that App...
Kingston today announced it has started shipping 4GB and 8GB Class 10 microSDHC cards, offering a minimum sustained write rate of 10 megabytes per second. The company also sells a 16GB Class 10 microSDHC card.
Canon has just announced pricing for its upcoming range of digital cameras, which will become available through March from Canon dealers around Australia.
Adobe's Photoshop celebrates its 21st birthday this month, and with 12 major releases under its belt GeekTech decided to take a brief look back at the graphics editor that could -- hilarious cat picture included!
onOne Software's DSLR Camera Remote now offers iPad support. The app lets you use your Apple tablet to control your digital SLR camera.
Panasonic today announced the latest additions to its series of popular travel zoom cameras: the LUMIX DMC-TZ20 and the LUMIX DMC-TZ18. These are the sixth generation of Travel Zoom cameras, which are both perfect for travellers who want a versatile ...
In April, Olympus will release its VR-330 compact camera, which will pack a massive 12.5x zoom and a 14-megapixel sensor. The new camera will be made of metal and be small enough to fit in your pocket.
A document from the Australian Customs and Border Protection Service from late January details a three month campaign to crack-down on expensive parcels entering Australia marked as gifts or with a declared value under $1000, exempting them from liab...
Canon has just launched the EOS 1100D: an entry-level digital SLR camera that Canon claims is as easy to use as a point-and-shoot camera. This ease of use will stem from new Basic feature, which will allow users to adjust settings based on easy-to-un...
Canon has announced its new top-of-the-line entry-level digital SLR camera, the Canon EOS 600D. It has a whopping 18-megapixel CMOS sensor and uses Canon's DIG!C 4 image processor.
Digital camera manufacturer Canon has announced the production of its 60 millionth lens for the EF digital SLR camera mount. These lenses, for Canon's EOS range of film and digital SLR cameras, have been produced since 1987.
A Flickr user says the site accidentally deleted his account -- with more than 4,000 photos on it - and can't recover it.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
- Canon goes big on resolution with 250-megapixel sensor
- Hey, Saturn, take a selfie! World's biggest digital camera will photograph the universe
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProgram Controls ManagerACT
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- FTVoice ArchitectNSW
- FTInfrastructure/Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia
- CCSystems Engineer / Applications Scripting DeveloperSA
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCSoftware Biomedical Solutions ArchitectSA
- CCSenior Change Manager, Financial ServicesNSW
- CCTelecommunications Operations Support officerACT
- CCSenior Performance & Automation EngineerNSW
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160616/AP/185Asia
- FTProject Coordinator / AdministratorNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - BPRNSW
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- CCEnvironment Manager - POSVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCTechnical Content ProducerVIC
- CCApplication Support Analyst and Database AdministratorVIC
- CCx2 AEM Frontend/UI DevelopersVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCLead Solution Analyst - BMC Remedy softwareVIC