Canon is celebrating the birthday of its iconic EOS SLR range by giving away $25000 worth of cameras -- or 25 EOS cameras.
The Canon PowerShot G1X is a lovely little camera that has automatic as well as manual features. The latter are very implemented and allow you to take total control of the exposure in an intuitive way. It's a camera that also has big, high quality se...
NASA’s Hubble telescope is celebrating 22 years as a space discovery icon
Nikon Australia has issued a recall for a battery used in digital SLR cameras and compact system cameras including the Nikon D7000 and Nikon 1 V1.
Toshiba will launch its new line of Wi-Fi enabled SD memory cards in the U.S. from summer, a company executive said Thursday, in a challenge to established makers of such cards like Eye-Fi.
Graphics professionals have grown accustomed to using Adobe's Photoshop suite to get the most out of their photos and visual designs. While most artists take the utmost care in their work, some do not and mistakes happen. Patrick Budmar tracked down ...
Nikon Australia has hit out against resellers offering cut-price ‘grey market’ international stock to Australian customers with its I AM Peace of Mind campaign.
The Panasonic Lumix DMC-TZ30 is the perfect companion when travelling, thakns to its versatile Leica lens.
Olympus today announced its latest interchangeable lens camera, the OM-D (OM Digital Compact System Cameras) E-M5. The OM-D E-M5 is a Micro Four Thirds based camera, which, like the Olympus PEN interchangeable cameras, has its roots in the OM film ca...
Today has been a big day for connected-camera announcements at CES 2012 in Las Vegas. Sony is the latest big-name company to announce a video-capture device with built-in Wi-Fi, following wireless camera announcements earlier in the day from Kodak an...
Kodak has certainly seen better days in its impressive 131-year history; by now, you've probably heard the rumors that the company has fallen on hard times. It's a sad fact, but this year's CES may mark the last camera announcements for the company a...
It was going to be hard for any camera, G-series successor or otherwise, to top the Canon PowerShot G12. However, Canon may have just shot the moon with the new PowerShot G1 X.
Deciding what to buy friends and loved ones gifts for Christmas is never easy, but there are plenty of little gizmos to choose from if they are technically-minded. We've put together a little list of what we think would make useful and interesting gi...
We give Panasonic's compact Micro Four Thirds LUMIX DMC-GX1 camera a brief test run in Sydney
Stephanie Gilmore will be part of a locally-produced Nikon campaign that forms part of the camera company's 'I AM' global marketing strategy. This announcement follows a three-year deal done between Nikon and Surfing Australia, which will see Nikon b...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
- Canon goes big on resolution with 250-megapixel sensor
- Hey, Saturn, take a selfie! World's biggest digital camera will photograph the universe
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Service Desk ManagerNSW
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCSenior Portfolio Analyst - Risk and MetricsNSW
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCChange Manager - SAP FinanceNSW
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, AdviceNSW
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- CCSnr Technical System Engineer (IBM/Oracle/SQL) 160524/STSE/vmtAsia
- FTRelease Planning LeadVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- CCChange manager/Change LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst, ReportingNSW
- CCMS SCOM AdministratorVIC
- CCBusiness Intelligence (BI) AnalystQLD
- FTLinux Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- FTIT Support - Level 1NSW
- CCService Provider Manager - DesktopVIC
- FTSecurity Software EngineerACT
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- FTSenior Full-Stack .NET DeveloperVIC
- FTManager, Applications SpecialistNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantACT