Samsung Electronics is working on a new 13-megapixel camera module with optical image stabilization, an area where Samsung has fallen behind its competitors.
Fujifilm recently announced the availability of its latest interchangeable lens camera, the X-A1. The new mirrorless camera will be available to purchase from October and will command retail price of $849 in a kit with a 16-50mm lens. It’s a camera t...
Sony has hit a strong blow in the first hours of IFA 2013, announcing a grand total of 18 new products in its digital imaging, home entertainment and VAIO notebook line-ups.
Fujifilm today launched the X-M1, which is an interchangeable lens camera aimed mainly at the mainstream market. We got our hands on it in a brief demo at Fujifilm's head office, and we like what we saw.
Samsung has confirmed that its new Galaxy S4 Zoom, an Android smartphone with a 16-megapixel camera, optical zoom, and a xenon flash, will be released in Australia "later this year".
The Olympus PEN E-P5 Micro Four Thirds camera follows on from the successful PEN models before it, such as the E-PL5, by supplying new features, slight body modifications and, best of all, some performance enhancements.
The trend these days in digital cameras is smaller, smaller, smaller -- abandoning the tried-and-true formula of a digital SLR’s optical viewfinder and mirror box for a ‘mirrorless’ system that relies on an electronic read-out of what the camera’s se...
We had a chance to try out Panasonic's new TZ40 travel-zoom compact digital camera on Adelaide's Glenelg waterfront.
We had an opportunity to test-drive Panasonic's new FT5 tough camera a few days ago, so we took it for a walk along the Adelaide waterfront.
Panasonic has launched a swathe of new LUMIX compact digital cameras, with various models featuring a confluence of integrated wireless technology, tough construction and slim designs. Two new flagships in the Panasonic LUMIX line-up are the DMC-FT5...
Nikon has, until now, been trailing the likes of Canon, Sony, Ricoh, and Fujifilm. While all these digital camera makers have small cameras with big, DSLR-style sensors inside, Nikon has made do with the Nikon 1. The COOLPIX A is Nikon's first camera...
Pentax has had an interesting few years. It’s also had some interesting cameras, like the James Bond-esque Q and the Marc Newson-designed K-01. The MX-1 compact camera continues that trend. It mimics the 1976 Pentax MX it shares its name with, with l...
An upgrade to Nikon’s long-running D7000 has been announced -- in the form of the D7100, which largely keeps the 2010 camera’s button layout but includes a new 24-megapixel sensor, an improved autofocus system, and a shooting crop mode that promises ...
Panasonic’s LUMIX G5 digital camera has all the controls and accoutrements you’d expect to find on a full-sized digital SLR -- it’s got a big control dial and menu buttons on the rear, top-mounted shooting mode dial, a built-in pop-up flash, and more...
As point-and-shoot cameras go, there are two distinct categories. You can buy a point-and-shoot camera without a great deal of control -- these are made for people who just want to take photos, with no fussing around.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Business Analyst -Change and SAP ProcurementNSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- CCTechnical Architect/DesignerACT
- CCInformatica Developer (MDM)NSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerACT
- CCDesktop Infrastructure SpecialistACT
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTSenior PHP DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC