Olympus has just announced its Stylus SH-2 ultra-zoom camera, and it looks like a little beauty.
Digital Cameras - News
Nikon's Coolpix P900 camera takes zooming to a whole new level, with a lens that can go from a wide angle of 24mm, all the way in to a tele-zoom angle of 2000mm. That's an 83x optical zoom capability, and Nikon has even added a feature called Dynamic...
Good Gear Guide was a guest of Samsung Australia at the Samsung Regional Forum 2015 in Thailand, a tradeshow dedicated to the range of next-generation products coming to Australia and the Asia Pacific.
The full-frame EOS 5D series just got a major jolt of pixels.
You might need some bigger SD cards if you want to shoot with Canon's latest camera.
Olympus has expanded its range of OM-D, Micro Four Thirds-based, interchangeable lens cameras to include the OM-D E-M5 Mark II. It’s a 16-megapixel shooter that takes aim at cinematographers, offering many advances that will benefit users who have a ...
Sony will soon launch the cheapest camcorder yet that can capture images at four times the resolution of high-definition video.
HTC continues to flex its photographic muscles with the Australian release of Re, a camera in the vein of a GoPro designed for the everyman. Re will go on sale today with a recommended retail price of $249.
If you find your telephoto lens quivering when you're taking a photo, Sony has a new digital camera that's designed to be ultra-stable.
Sydney Airport will be hosting an auction for charity that will feature items of lost property. The airport claims that it has thousands of items to go under the hammer, with the auction period starting tomorrow (Tuesday 4 November) and running until...
SanDisk's 512GB SD card is huge, fast, and built for professionals. It even has the professional price tag to match.
You'd be forgiven for thinking Panasonic's latest gadget is a smartphone. It's a slim rectangle with a touchscreen and LTE connectivity.
If you're focused on fashion and love selfies, Sony has a camera for you.
Samsung’s NX mini camera is true to its name by cramming interchangeable lenses, an in-built flash and a rotating 180 degree screen into the kind of body familiar to a compact camera.
Lytro is set to release its second light field camera since 2011, the Lytro Illum, promising richer sets of image data with interactive depth feedback display compared to conventional digital or film cameras.
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- TPProject Manager to manage two concurrent ProjectsQLD
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistACT
- CCDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Contract - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- CCProject Manager - Security/Cyber SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCProject Scheduler-Port MacquarieQLD
- TPDigital Project ManagerVIC
- FTBI Developer l Microstrategy , HadoopNSW
- CCTechnical Support AnalystACT
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Manufacturing and Trade & Logistics Modules)ACT
- CCSenior consultant/ Solution ArchitectNSW
- CCTechnical Consultant - ITSM/HP Service ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTSenior Business AnalystSA
- CCNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- TPProject Coordinator/Junior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSecurity AnalystACT
- FTBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- CCBusiness Analyst - Cyber SecurityACT
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- FTTechnical Consultant MS Dynamics AXVIC