Japan is threatening to complain to the World Trade Organization if South Korea goes through with reported plans to require certification for lithium ion batteries.
SanDisk plans to upgrade this year a flash memory plant that it operates with Toshiba in Japan, it said Friday.
Swimwear and suntan lotion? Check. Camera? Check. Camera charger? No need. There's a lot to remember when packing for vacation but a new digital camera from Casio could mean one less thing in your baggage.
Eye-Fi today added to its popular line of wireless and geo tagging-capable memory cards. Called the Eye-Fi Pro, the newest SDHC wireless memory card has 4GB of storage and is geared toward professional photographers and serious photo hobbyists.
Samsung launched on Monday the Pixon12, the company's first touchscreen phone with a 12-megapixel camera.
It's DSLR season again, and Pentax has announced a new flagship model for the highest end of its professional camera line.
Sony today announced three new digital single-lens reflex (DSLR) cameras aimed at consumers interested in transitioning from point-and-shoot cameras.
Samsung Electronics Co. announced today that it is shipping a 32GB NAND memory card, the highest-density embedded memory card to date and one that offers twice the capacity of previous cards.
Several of Japan's largest electronics companies have halted business trips to Mexico after a deadly outbreak of swine flu in the country.
Japan's FujiFilm is planning to add a new dimension to photography this year: the third dimension.
We're already a quarter of the way into 2009 and the gadgets are coming thick and fast despite the recession that is gripping many countries.
We're already a quarter of the way into 2009 and the gadgets are coming thick and fast despite the recession that is gripping many countries. This month it was time for new digital cameras with the PMA show in the U.S. and a couple of follow-ups from...
Joining the ranks of Olympus, Kodak, Canon, and Nikon, who all announced new megazoom fixed-lens cameras at CES and in the months since, Pentax today unwrapped its new 24x optical zoom X70 camera at the Photo Marketing Association (PMA) show in Las V...
One of just a few new cameras announced during the Product Marketing Association (PMA) conference this year, the slim Casio Exilim Zoom EX-Z29 is an entry-level addition to Casio's point-and-shoot line.
There haven't been many brand-new camera announcements thus far at PMA 2009, the big camera trade show, but Kodak jumped into the fray today by unveiling the Kodak EasyShare Z915.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
- Canon goes big on resolution with 250-megapixel sensor
- Hey, Saturn, take a selfie! World's biggest digital camera will photograph the universe
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCTechnology DeveloperVIC
- CCOracle iLearning Business AnalystNSW
- CCSystem Engineer (DevOps)WA
- CCAnalyst Programmer - C# FocusNSW
- CCWAN Contract ManagerACT
- FTSenior Java Developer (Java/Maven/AEM)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle) 160704/AP/601Asia
- FTLead Tableau Reporting ConsultantNSW
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCSnr IT Project Manager - Contact CentreVIC
- CCEngineering Lead - InfrastructureVIC
- FTNetwork Engineer | Canberra | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projectsNSW
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Systems AnalystACT
- CCLead Communications ConsultantWA
- CCSystems Trainer - Networking/ RadioVIC
- CCSystem AnalystACT
- CCIT Technical Writer- understanding in RDMBS,Web server, StorageNSW
- CCRuby on Rails DeveloperNSW
- CCSalesforce Project ManagerQLD
- FTTechnical Services ManagerACT
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- FTSystems Analyst - ERPNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW