Adobe has released an early public beta for its Photoshop Lightroom 3 in order to solicit "concise, constructive criticism" from its users. Lightroom is a workflow program in which you can sort, organize, develop, and publish your photos, or hand the...
Digital Cameras - News
Panasonic has announced a choice of free "high-definition" products for purchasers of Full HD Viera plasma televisions. Buyers can choose from a digital camera, a Blu-ray home theatre system, or a digital television recorder.
Adobe has posted a video on Facebook giving a sneak peek at features that will likely make their way into the next version of Photoshop. The video shows a selection of features that are being developed by 'Photoshop Labs', including Painter-style bru...
Sony has developed a movie camera capable of shooting 3D images with a single lens and plans to unveil it at next week's Ceatec show in Tokyo.
The latest version of Google's Picasa photo-management software adds face-recognition features and simplifies geotagging, the company announced Tuesday.
Australian consumers have bucked the global trend towards economic downturn, buying more gadgets and digital products in the first half of 2009 than the corresponding period in any previous year.
Not all flash memory cards are created alike. Nowhere is this more evident than with the new SanDisk Extreme Pro CompactFlash Card. Available in 16GB to 64GB capacities, this card promises, and delivers, on extreme: Armed with SanDisk's rearchitected...
A new digital SLR camera will join Canon's line-up in October with the release of the EOS 7D. The Canon EOS 7D is capable of capturing 18-megapixel still images as well as shooting video at a Full HD (1080p) resolution. According to Canon, the camera...
Panasonic has just released two new LUMIX compact digital cameras that are slim yet pack huge zoom lenses: the LUMIX DMC-ZR1 and the LUMIX DMC-FX65. The Panasonic LUMIX DMC-ZR1 has a 25mm lens with a massive 8x zoom and is a completely new model, whi...
Two new Samsung point-and-shoot cameras will have a secondary LCD built into the front of the body, an innovative feature intended to simplify self-portraits, help parents snap pics of smiling babies, and make self-timer shots more effective.
Sony is the latest big-name company to announce point-and-shoot cameras for the Spring. Two new Cyber-shot models offer high-end features previously found only in the Sony Cyber-shot DSC-HX1 megazoom camera.
Auto focus, auto flash, scene selection and even smile detection. Today's cameras have automated just about everything involved in snapping a picture but still require someone to point them. Not any longer. Sony has developed a base unit for cameras ...
Running out of power while on the road is something every gadget user has to deal with at sometime or another, but a new portable solar charging system from Sanyo Electric could help in such situations.
SD memory cards capable of reading and writing data at speeds faster than current cards should be available in less than a year, Toshiba said on Tuesday.
Nikon Australia today announced the Coolpix s1000pj: the world’s first compact camera with a built-in projector. The Nikon Coolpix s1000pj digital camera can project photos and movie clips on to any flat surface at the press of a button. The images c...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCHuman Sciences Professional - DefenceACT
- FTAgile Front End Developer- HTML5 & CSS3NSW
- CCProject AdministratorVIC
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- CCSenior Software DeveloperNSW
- FTPHP Developer (full stack)WA
- CCBackup ConsultantWA
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- TPiOS Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- CCSenior Developer - C++/Perl/PythonNSW
- FTApplication Programmer - Software - HealthVIC
- TPSenior Finance Systems AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementNSW
- CCProject Change ManagerNSW
- CCFront End Developer - Mid LevelNSW
- FTSystems Engineer - Managed Service Provider - No two days are the sameNSW
- TPTraining ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Full Stack .NET Developer - AngularJSNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/XML) 161018/JP/922Asia
- CCSenior Systems EngineerACT