Sony today announced two additions to its 2010 Cyber-shot camera lineup, both of which should be on display at the PMA 2010 show in Anaheim, California, later this week.
Sony returned to the black in the last three months of 2009, achieving its first operating profit in five quarters and cutting its forecast loss for its full fiscal year, which ends March 31.
Kodak has filed a complaint with the U.S. International Trade Commission charging Apple and Research In Motion with infringing patents in products with cameras.
With a handful of new Cyber-shot camera announcements at CES 2010 today, Sony became the first company to offer TransferJet-capable devices for wireless peer-to-peer sharing between cameras, laptops, and other devices.
Anyone awaiting a new Micro Four-Thirds camera from Panasonic will be disappointed, but the company did announce six new point-and-shoot cameras today at CES 2010.
After a groundbreaking 2009 in terms of point-and-shoot camera design (and a major announcement earlier this week), Samsung isn't taking any time off from the innovation game.
Casio has one of the more exciting camera announcements at CES 2010 thus far: the High Speed Exilim EX-FH100, a 10X-optical-zoom pocket megazoom camera with a high-speed burst mode that shoots up to 40 stills per second.
Eye-Fi has announced a re-engineering of its Eye-Fi card wireless SD Card that should make these niche cards more appealing. When I last reviewed Eye-Fi, the experience was hampered by slow upload speeds, and minimal memory (those cards maxed out 4G...
While Canon aggressively revamped its LEGRIA camcorder line at CES 2010 in Las Vegas, the company took a much more conservative approach to its camera lineup.
An administrative law judge at the U.S. International Trade Commission ruled that Samsung has infringed two camera patents developed by Kodak.
On Wednesday, Samsung revealed its new line of CF and SDHC cards boasting waterproof, shockproof, and magnetproof functionality. Now I'm sure we've all had the experience of dropping memory cards and cringing at potential gigabytes of lost data, but...
Adobe has announced Photoshop.com Mobile for iPhone and iPod touch is now available from the Apple iTunes App Store worldwide. The application lets users edit and share photos via a simple intuitive interface.
Panasonic has expanded its Christmas bonus deals for televisions, offering a Nintendo Wii and two games with the purchase of a high-definition Viera plasma television.
Canon Australia today announced an iPhone app that will allow users to print photos directly from the smartphone. The Easy Photo-Print App is already available in the US, UK and Canada, and can be downloaded for free from the Australian iTunes Store ...
Ricoh today announced the GXR, an interchangeable lens camera that is unlike anything else currently on the market. The GXR is what Ricoh calls an interchangeable unit camera system. It doesn't have a built-in sensor. Instead, the lenses you use will...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 3 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 4 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
- 5 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- CCSolutions ArchitectACT
- CCSoftware TesterACT
- CCLAN ConsultantWA
- FTIT Pre-Sales EngineerSA
- FTMDM EngineerNSW
- CCFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCNetwork Design Specialist - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Telecom ProjectNSW
- FTTest SpecialistSA
- FTNetwork and Security Design EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst with change management experienceACT
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- CCProgram Manager - Data InsightVIC
- CCVideo Conference Support Officer- VoIP, LAN, WAN, RemedyNSW
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCIT Security ArchitectACT
- CCContract Junior Programmer (J2EE/SQL) 160927/JP/551Asia
- CCData Analyst | Data Management Framework | Experience in RNSW