Sony today announced two additions to its 2010 Cyber-shot camera lineup, both of which should be on display at the PMA 2010 show in Anaheim, California, later this week.
Digital Cameras - News
Sony returned to the black in the last three months of 2009, achieving its first operating profit in five quarters and cutting its forecast loss for its full fiscal year, which ends March 31.
Kodak has filed a complaint with the U.S. International Trade Commission charging Apple and Research In Motion with infringing patents in products with cameras.
With a handful of new Cyber-shot camera announcements at CES 2010 today, Sony became the first company to offer TransferJet-capable devices for wireless peer-to-peer sharing between cameras, laptops, and other devices.
Anyone awaiting a new Micro Four-Thirds camera from Panasonic will be disappointed, but the company did announce six new point-and-shoot cameras today at CES 2010.
After a groundbreaking 2009 in terms of point-and-shoot camera design (and a major announcement earlier this week), Samsung isn't taking any time off from the innovation game.
Casio has one of the more exciting camera announcements at CES 2010 thus far: the High Speed Exilim EX-FH100, a 10X-optical-zoom pocket megazoom camera with a high-speed burst mode that shoots up to 40 stills per second.
Eye-Fi has announced a re-engineering of its Eye-Fi card wireless SD Card that should make these niche cards more appealing. When I last reviewed Eye-Fi, the experience was hampered by slow upload speeds, and minimal memory (those cards maxed out 4G...
While Canon aggressively revamped its LEGRIA camcorder line at CES 2010 in Las Vegas, the company took a much more conservative approach to its camera lineup.
An administrative law judge at the U.S. International Trade Commission ruled that Samsung has infringed two camera patents developed by Kodak.
On Wednesday, Samsung revealed its new line of CF and SDHC cards boasting waterproof, shockproof, and magnetproof functionality. Now I'm sure we've all had the experience of dropping memory cards and cringing at potential gigabytes of lost data, but...
Adobe has announced Photoshop.com Mobile for iPhone and iPod touch is now available from the Apple iTunes App Store worldwide. The application lets users edit and share photos via a simple intuitive interface.
Panasonic has expanded its Christmas bonus deals for televisions, offering a Nintendo Wii and two games with the purchase of a high-definition Viera plasma television.
Canon Australia today announced an iPhone app that will allow users to print photos directly from the smartphone. The Easy Photo-Print App is already available in the US, UK and Canada, and can be downloaded for free from the Australian iTunes Store ...
Ricoh today announced the GXR, an interchangeable lens camera that is unlike anything else currently on the market. The GXR is what Ricoh calls an interchangeable unit camera system. It doesn't have a built-in sensor. Instead, the lenses you use will...
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 3 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 4 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 5 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy A5 2017 phone: Full, in-depth review
- Subaru XV 2017 review
- LG G6: unboxing, hands on review and detail shots
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorQLD
- FTSenior Lead Developer/Architect - TelcoVIC
- FTICT Project ManagerNSW
- FTWeb DeveloperVIC
- FTLead DevOps EngineerNSW
- FTAssociate Consultant - IT Project ServicesVIC
- CCProject Scheduler/CoordinatorVIC
- CCMicrostrategy DeveloperVIC
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistQLD
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Engineer, UI focus, Financial ServicesNSW
- FT.Net DeveloperNSW
- FTUX DesignerNSW
- FTSolution Architect (e-Health)NSW
- CCSAP BPC SME/Consultant - BRISBANE BASEDQLD
- TPSenior Project Manager | April 2017 - July 2018QLD
- CCSofware Developer/Architect - Media and telco Network Operations - MelbourneVIC
- TPAgile Project Manager. Lean ProductivityNSW
- FTJunior Applications SupportSA
- FTLinux Systems AdministratorNZ
- TPBusiness AnalystNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistNSW
- CCOrganisational Change LeadNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Digitalisation projectsQLD
- FTDevops EngineerVIC