With a handful of new Cyber-shot camera announcements at CES 2010 today, Sony became the first company to offer TransferJet-capable devices for wireless peer-to-peer sharing between cameras, laptops, and other devices.
Anyone awaiting a new Micro Four-Thirds camera from Panasonic will be disappointed, but the company did announce six new point-and-shoot cameras today at CES 2010.
After a groundbreaking 2009 in terms of point-and-shoot camera design (and a major announcement earlier this week), Samsung isn't taking any time off from the innovation game.
Casio has one of the more exciting camera announcements at CES 2010 thus far: the High Speed Exilim EX-FH100, a 10X-optical-zoom pocket megazoom camera with a high-speed burst mode that shoots up to 40 stills per second.
Eye-Fi has announced a re-engineering of its Eye-Fi card wireless SD Card that should make these niche cards more appealing. When I last reviewed Eye-Fi, the experience was hampered by slow upload speeds, and minimal memory (those cards maxed out 4G...
While Canon aggressively revamped its LEGRIA camcorder line at CES 2010 in Las Vegas, the company took a much more conservative approach to its camera lineup.
An administrative law judge at the U.S. International Trade Commission ruled that Samsung has infringed two camera patents developed by Kodak.
On Wednesday, Samsung revealed its new line of CF and SDHC cards boasting waterproof, shockproof, and magnetproof functionality. Now I'm sure we've all had the experience of dropping memory cards and cringing at potential gigabytes of lost data, but...
Adobe has announced Photoshop.com Mobile for iPhone and iPod touch is now available from the Apple iTunes App Store worldwide. The application lets users edit and share photos via a simple intuitive interface.
Panasonic has expanded its Christmas bonus deals for televisions, offering a Nintendo Wii and two games with the purchase of a high-definition Viera plasma television.
Canon Australia today announced an iPhone app that will allow users to print photos directly from the smartphone. The Easy Photo-Print App is already available in the US, UK and Canada, and can be downloaded for free from the Australian iTunes Store ...
Ricoh today announced the GXR, an interchangeable lens camera that is unlike anything else currently on the market. The GXR is what Ricoh calls an interchangeable unit camera system. It doesn't have a built-in sensor. Instead, the lenses you use will...
Adobe has released an early public beta for its Photoshop Lightroom 3 in order to solicit "concise, constructive criticism" from its users. Lightroom is a workflow program in which you can sort, organize, develop, and publish your photos, or hand the...
Panasonic has announced a choice of free "high-definition" products for purchasers of Full HD Viera plasma televisions. Buyers can choose from a digital camera, a Blu-ray home theatre system, or a digital television recorder.
Adobe has posted a video on Facebook giving a sneak peek at features that will likely make their way into the next version of Photoshop. The video shows a selection of features that are being developed by 'Photoshop Labs', including Painter-style bru...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
- Canon goes big on resolution with 250-megapixel sensor
- Hey, Saturn, take a selfie! World's biggest digital camera will photograph the universe
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCMessaging Engineer - BAU SupportNSW
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTWeb & Mobile Solutions DeveloperNSW
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCTransition Project ManagerNSW
- FTData & Analytics Technology Platform ManagerVIC
- CCData Engineer | Real Time StreamingNSW
- CCOracle Siebel Administrator - JULY STARTACT
- CCSenior Automation & Performance EngineerVIC
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- FTTest AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSystems Engineer - Wintel, VMWare and CitrixNSW
- CCSAP Test AnalystACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- CCProject CoordinatorACT
- FTBI / Business Intelligence Designer / ArchitectNSW
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT