The Panasonic TZ series will welcome two new models in April 2009, the Lumix DMC-TZ7 and the Lumix DMC-TZ6 also known as 'travel zoom' cameras. The 12.1-megapixel Lumix DMC-TZ7, equipped with a 10-element LEICA DC 25mm lens, will be a hybrid camera c...
Our heads are still spinning from all the major camera and camcorder announcements at last week's Consumer Electronics Show. Despite the hubbub, you can't actually buy the majority of those just-announced products yet.
Digital cameras are one of Christmas' hottest items. However, there are now hundreds of units on the market and the decision about which to buy is not an easy one. Do you need a big zoom? What about manual shooting modes or image stabilisation? Well ...
Powerful photo networking services let you share shots to anyone, from anywhere, even while you're still on vacation.
Panasonic’s DMC-G1 is an SLR camera with all the comforts of home — a crisp viewfinder and an interchangeable lens system. It differs from a traditional digital or film SLR, though, in that it is significantly smaller and lighter without compro...
I've been using programs like Adobe Photoshop and Photoshop Elements, and Corel Paint Shop Pro for so many years that I sometimes have trouble remembering what photography was like before the digital age.
You've done the hard work of optimizing your Wi-Fi network, and it reliably beams high-speed data to every nook and cranny of your home or office. Now, it's time to take it to the next level by connecting more than just computers.
We'd be lost if we ever left the house without our arsenal of mobile tech gear, but we're also sick of being hamstrung by gadget makers who leave out important features or micromanage what we can--and can't--do with the products we buy from them. For...
While your current digital camera may be OK for ordinary photos and videos, do you have an underwater camcorder to capture your kids swimming with dolphins or to take snapshots of those beautiful coral reefs that you're snorkeling through?
With the Beijing Olympics fast approaching, many people are going to be making the trek overseas to partake in the festivities. Obviously you'll want to come back with some evidence of your exploits, but not every camera is going to be suitable for g...
While we're enduring winter, over in the US summer is just kicking into gear. And nothing says summer more than a bunch of awesome gear and toys. GamePro (US) went out and rounded up some amazing tech that's sure to help you maximise your time in the...
Released yesterday, the D700 is a 12.1 megapixel digital SLR camera with a wide range of features borrowed from Nikon's flagship D300 model.
There are times when you want a camera that's slim but still able to zoom in on the action from a long distance. There are quite a few models that despite having a 5x zoom or more are still small enough to fit into a pocket. We compiled of a short-li...
Geolocation, or geotagging, of photos seems to be all the rage at the moment. It allows users to add GPS data to their photos, so that mapping software can recognise and pinpoint the location where the photo was taken. It lets users search, locate, o...
Deciding on a pocket-sized point-and-shoot camera can be a difficult choice. There are plenty of models on the market, and each has its own advantages. We've taken a look at the best cameras above 10 megapixels, across all price points and categories...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
- Canon goes big on resolution with 250-megapixel sensor
- Hey, Saturn, take a selfie! World's biggest digital camera will photograph the universe
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Specialist - Contact Center and Unified CommunicationsVIC
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCDigital Producer (Part Time 3 Days Per Week)NSW
- CCRemedy AdministratorNSW
- CCInteraction & Visual - Web DesignerNSW
- CCLead Administrator - Network and SecurityNSW
- FTGraduate IT Administration SupportVIC
- CCPMO Coordinator- Prince2, Project financialsNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer (Lotus Notes/Networking) 160504/AP/781Asia
- CCTransition Program ManagerNSW
- CCSenior IT Business AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork DesignerVIC
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCIT Program Delivery Office Lead- Government BackgroundNSW
- CC.NET Developer (Application production Support)NSW
- CCContract Programmer (Crystal Report/HTML/SQL) 160428/P/244Asia
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA