We took four phones with the best cameras available into the studio to figure out which one delivers the best image quality.
Digital Cameras - Features
Just for fun, we pushed Portrait mode to the limit and compared the results to a DSLR. The results made our photographer jealous.
Using the 2x setting in iPhone 7 Plus's Camera app doesn't always mean the telephoto lens will take the photo. If you're too close your subject, or there isn't enough light, the app will use the "regular" wide-angle lens and digitally zoom the photo ...
Let the games begin: We tested the Samsung Galaxy S7 against Apple's iPhone 6S to see which flagship device is the best overall smartphone camera.
Rachel likes travelling to obscure places and party places alike. She needs her tech to get about and communicate whether its exploring caves, diving with Whale Sharks, rallying across Eastern Europe, partying at South American carnivals, eating inse...
Introducing Roving Rachel our new techie travel writer. A candidate for having the best job in the world, she reports on some of the best adventure destinations on the planet, the best festivals and the best ways to get there – all while discussing ...
Check out some of the choice images that Richard I'Anson, a Canon Master, captured of Sydney's Vivid light show. They showcase his stunning composition and attention to detail. There is also an insight into the settings used for each photograph. Enjo...
There are two brands in the action camera market: GoPro and everything else. Long time camera heavyweight Sony is now hoping its expertise in camera development and movie production is enough to make its action camera part of the conversation.
Our Back to Business guide features a selection of products from our sponsors and editors, and gives you some useful pointers on the gear that can help you be more productive. It includes essentials for the office, stuff for executives, mobile gear t...
The NX500 is the successor to Samsung’s NX300 mirrorless camera. It may be an evolutionary camera and not something built from scratch, but it represents a significant step forward, much like the first time primates stood up on two feet.
Canon’s EOS 750D and EOS 760D add to an already confusing line-up of cameras in the company’s digital SLR range. Both cameras are a step up from the EOS 700D, with improvements made in the areas of megapixels, processing, focusing, and controls.
It's that time of year again when most of us fret over what to buy for our loved ones. Fear not, though, for our Christmas Gift Guide can set you in the right direction, no matter what your budget.
With a large sensor and a fast frame rate, Samsung is pitching the NX1 directly at the big guns of the digital SLR market, in addition to the high-end models that are available in the interchangeable lens camera (or compact system camera) market.
The Tamron SP AF 17-50mm f/2.8 Di II VC is a standard zoom lens designed for primary shooting duties. The lens aims to stand out for its f/2.8 designation, which is a fast, open aperture designed for low light shooting.
Here are some great tips from a professional photographer on how to take stunning looking macro photos.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Boom: SanDisk just dropped the world's largest SD card
- Camera app makers tap into RAW power with iOS, and look forward to dual lenses
- Google Camera 3.2 lets you snap pictures while recording video
- CES 2016: Top 10 trends
- Sony α7S II aimed film-makers and low light photographers
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Web Programming) 161013/AP/185Asia
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCData Centre EngineerNSW
- FTSr. Insight SpecialistVIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCCisco Wi-Fi Network Engineer - SurveyorNSW
- CCSenior Procurement SpecialistVIC
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- CCLevel 3 Microsoft Resource EngineerVIC
- CCSystems Engineer - NetApp, Exchange, ADNSW
- FTSenior Front End DeveloperNSW
- FTSoftware Developers | .Net 4.6 | Multiple RolesNSW
- CCICT Business AnalystACT
- CCDevOps/Automation EngineerNSW
- FTSOE ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- CCFront End Developer (UI) - 12 Month ContractNSW
- CCPMO Program CoordinatorNSW
- CCDesktop Support AnalystNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - Site MoveNSW
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW
- FTSenior MS Dynamics CRM ConsultantSA