Sony took the CES by storm by unveiling a bunch of new products and updating a few fan favorites. here's a look at some of the products that'll be in stores this year, from TVs, to laptops to camcorders big and small.
We round up some of the coolest tech at CES 2011.
Windows has come a long way since 1985. Where will it go next?
From new MacBook Air models, FaceTime for the Mac, a preview of OS X 10.7 Lion, and a barrel of iLife upgrades, Apple delivered the goods at its Back to the Mac. See what's new...
From blinking lights and punch cards to LCDs and 3D flat panels, we trace the 70-year history of the tech that users rely on to see what a computer is doing.
Gigabyte's new 6 Series motherboards will support the second generation Intel Core processors (codenamed Sandy Bridge) as well as USB 3.0, SATA 6Gbps and CrossFire X.
Whether you're in the market for an insanely high-end rig or you just feel like doing a little high-tech window shopping, these pricey PCs deliver serious bang for a whole lot of bucks.
Technology is supposed to make life easier, but it doesn't seem that way when you're struggling to wrangle 289 new e-mail messages, dealing with a hard-drive crash, or suddenly realizing that you left an important file on the office computer.
Case mods: Few may do them, but many gawk at the crazy creations coming out of enthusiasts' basements, garages, factories, and laboratories. These mad scientists of the PC world strive to find new ways to present a common computer in a unique--and often awesome--light.
In July 1985, Commodore released an impressive new multimedia PC called the Amiga.
As the great sci-fi novelist Robert A. Heinlein once said, "One man's theology is another man's belly laugh." It is this spirit that inspires many of the artists of the House of Linux (and by extension, the House of Open Source). They poke fun at others and each other. Here is a selection of some of my favorite examples of humorous Linux wallpaper, posters and other illustrations.
Tech and booth babes on day one of the CeBIT Australia 2010 trade fair in Sydney.
From some very talented people come some awesome and some very weird PC case designs
BlackBerry Bold 9700 smartphone, Garmin nuvi 225W GPS, Medion Akoya E4360 D desktop PC from ALDI, and more!
Steve Jobs once said that Microsoft stole Windows from Apple, but there has been plenty of idea snatching on both sides over the years. Windows 7 and Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard each contain features that originated in the other OS. Some features were stolen so long ago that they've become part of the computing landscape, and it's difficult to remember who invented what. Here we give credit to Microsoft where credit is due.
Latest News Articles
- Public parking app MonkeyParking suspends service in San Francisco
- Acer ships first Chromebooks with Intel's Core i3 chip
- Malware hidden in Chinese inventory scanners targeted logistics, shipping firms
- Google gets a helping hand from Microsoft, IBM, Red Hat
- US chases supercomputing crown with multipetaflop Trinity system
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Desktop PCs View all »
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Servers & Storage View all »
- Software and Services View all »
Compare broadband and save
- CCL2 Technical Engineer - RightFaxVIC
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTService Operations DirectorNZ
- FTRelationship/Partnerships ManagerNSW
- FTTechnology Development DirectorNZ
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- CCeFinance Change ManagerNSW
- FTHead of Service ExperienceNZ