The Apple iMac has received some power and performance upgrades since its last model in mid-2010. It’s now got a second generation Intel Core i5 quad-core processor, some beefy graphics power and customisable options for plenty of memory and hard dri...
The Acer Revo 100 is a home-theatre PC that actually looks and feels like a home-theatre PC. It has a slim body that doesn't take up a lot of space and it contains only essential ports and slots, thereby making it look inconspicuous in a typical TV c...
Dell's XPS 8300 desktop PC is available with a Second Generation Intel Core i7 CPU and it can be used for practically any task, except hardcore gaming.
HP's TouchSmart series of PCs has been around for a while, and we've had fun playing with most of them. The HP TouchSmart 610-1030a aims to make the new-ish form factor even more fun to use by incorporating a new stand that allows the machine to be l...
Aldi supermarkets will be selling a brand new Medion PC on March 24: The Medion Akoya P5315 D (MD 8351). This Medion PC is small, yet packed with useful features and it only costs $599.
The performance desktop category plays host to all manner of pricey, powerful PCs. Despite being a relative newcomer to our rankings, Origin has fit right in, topping our charts and our benchmarks with premium components and generous overclocking. Th...
The Acer Aspire AZ3750 is an all-in-one desktop PC with a 21.5in Full HD 1080p screen, a 2.8GHz Intel Pentium G6950 processor, and a 500GB, 72000rpm hard drive. It is poor choice for gaming or processor-intensive tasks, but it's capable for standard ...
The MSI Wind Top AE2280 is an all-in-one desktop PC with a 21.5in, 1080p touchscreen, a fast Intel Core i5-650 processor, a 1GB ATI Mobility Radeon HD5430 graphics card, and a 640GB, 7200rpm hard drive. The AE2280 falls short when it comes to gaming,...
Dell's Inspiron 560 is one of the company's cheapest desktop PCs. The configuration we tested comes with very basic specifications, but includes a 18.5in Dell monitor -- so it's a simple computing package that doesn't require you to buy any extras. W...
The Dell Inspiron One 2310 is an all-in-one desktop PC with a 23in, 1080p touchscreen, a fast Intel Core i5 processor, plenty of RAM, a dedicated 1GB ATI Radeon HD5470 graphics card and a 1TB, 7200RPM hard drive. It's got more than enough grunt to ha...
The Dell Inspiron 580s is a mid-range multipurpose desktop PC that's in direct competition with Apple's low-end Mac Mini computer. The Inspiron 580s has the same price tag as the Mac Mini and comparable specifications. It's larger than the Mini, but ...
The HP Pro 3130 (WL831PA) is a desktop business PC that's small, quiet and simple, but lacks the grunt to tackle intensive tasks like video editing or graphics work. If all you need is a Web browsing and word processing machine then it will be up to ...
With prices starting around $2000 and reaching up to $7000, the performance PC category offers a wide range of speed and versatility, for most higher budgets. At just under US$3600, the midsize-tower variant of the Origin Genesis sits in the middle o...
Origin is a newcomer to the boutique PC vendor field -- sort of. Though the company is relatively young, it's manned by former Alienware bigwigs who thoroughly understand high-end PCs. And when the Origin Genesis arrived at the US PCWorld Labs in a 1...
Apple has updated its range of iMac desktop computers, with faster processors and better graphics the order of the day. The new iMac looks virtually identical to its predecessors, but the internal upgrades will keep most users happy -- though HDMI co...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Pausing on the PC death march
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
- Acer's new Predator gaming systems are powerful beasts that will also run your VR headset
- As Intel shifts its focus to the Cloud, it commands its PC products to fight - or die
- HP to launch 3D printers this year
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- FTPerformance Test AnalystNSW
- CCTechnical Digital Producer / Requirements EngineerNSW
- CCSenior IT Security Specialist-SANS, ISC2, ISACA, ITILNSW
- FTMid-Level Full-Stack Java DeveloperVIC
- CCDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Major exciting White Paper projectsACT
- FTInformatica Powercenter SpecialistNSW
- CCSystems Engineer- VMware / Cisco UCSNSW
- CCTechnical Solutions Specialist - Software Developer (Client facing)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (MS SQL Server/C#.NET)160520/AP/vmtAsia
- CCContract Programmer (HTML/JAVA/SQL) 160525/P/013Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project Manager | Canberra | Major exciting White Paper projectsNSW
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCInteractional Designer-Adobe Creative Cloud, SketchNSW
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- FTNetwork SpecialistVIC
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- FTSenior Business Analysts - Payments or Disaster RecoveryVIC
- FTLinux System EngineersNSW
- CCTest Analyst / Test LeadNSW
- FTNetwork Engineer | Routing & switching | Design, implementation, L3 supportNSW