Medion's MD8369 PC will be going on sale at Aldi supermarkets on 25 August. It's a basic PC that runs one of AMD's latest Trinity-based A8-5500 APUs, and it has enough speed and RAM (4GB) to tackle Web browsing, office document creation, photo editin...
The Sony VAIO L Series is the company’s only desktop PC. It’s a 24in all-in-one, with a Full HD screen that supports glasses-free 3D. A third-generation Intel Core i7 means plenty of grunt, and the VAIO L has a big hard drive and plenty of ports.
Fujitsu only entered the Australian desktop PC market last November, aiming to offer more diversity through different form factors and styles. One of the most interesting desktops that the company has brought to market is the Esprimo Q900, which is a...
The HP Z1 workstation is one of those products that people immediately want when they first see it. It's a 27in all-in-one PC that has two important features: a high-end, workstation-class configuration, and a design that makes it very easy to servic...
Dell's XPS One 27 (2710) is one of the most elegant and interesting all-in-one PCs we've seen in a while. It's not one of those fancy touchscreen-enabled PCs that can leave you wondering what to do with it; instead, it's a 27in screen with a stack of...
The new HP Z1 Workstation is the most attractive, most powerful, and most expensive all-in-one PC I've ever seen. And that isn't an exaggeration: This all-in-one workstation, the first of its kind, has a gorgeous 27-inch edge-to-edge glass screen, pa...
Acer's Aspire Z5771 all-in-one desktop PC is part of a vendor trend suggesting that users want these types of systems in their homes. Far from a conventional PC, the Z5771 features a resistive 23in, Full HD touchscreen in addition to regular keyboard...
The HP Omni27 is an all-in-one PC that, rather refreshingly, doesn’t have a touchscreen. We know the comparison is probably hackneyed, but in many specifications it’s very similar to the 27in Apple iMac; we think that if you’re looking for an iMac wi...
The Alienware X51 is a slim tower PC that flies under the radar compared to most gaming PCs on the market -- including Alienware's own Aurora machines. It's designed to appeal to users who want something simple and effective, and for users who don't ...
The Medion Akoya E4055 is a small desktop PC with a basic configuration that's designed for everyday tasks. It features an AMD A8-3820 APU (accelerated processing unit), which also includes a built-in AMD Radeon HD 6550D graphics adapter.
The Alienware Aurora represents a massive investment for a pre-built desktop PC, but it's an investment that should provide a solid computing foundation for at least the next three or four years (if not more).
The Lenovo ThinkCentre M71e is a mini tower PC with a classy design that's not at all boring for an office. Indeed, it has a little more flair than a typical business-class machine (although some may argue this) and, most importantly, it possesses go...
Origin puts a lot of effort into the design and construction of its desktop PC systems, systems which are designed specifically to suit serious gamers and power users. The company pays attention to fine details so that when you pull your PC out of it...
For anyone who wants more than just a typical, boring old home computer, the HP TouchSmart 520-1010a is there for you. It's an all-in-one computer that's easy to set up and use, and it features a built-in 23in LCD touchscreen that gives you one more ...
No one really talks about desktop PCs anymore, but there are still quite a few kicking around. HP is still in the game, and the company's Pavilion HPE Phoenix model aims to please gamers and other users who have a thirst for power. It's not the type ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Alienware's sleek backpack PC is a dorky, but practical solution to a big VR problem
- Valve's Steam Machines aren't gaining steam, but they inspired wonderful creations
- Pausing on the PC death march
- Nvidia's monstrous new GeForce GTX 1080 and 1070 kick more ass than a Titan X
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSenior Manager Practice LeadNSW
- FTContent Manager - Migration projectNSW
- CCIntegration ArchitectNSW
- FTProject CoordinatorQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160629/AP/793Asia
- CCProject Manager - IT SecurityNSW
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/MySQL/Oracle) 160630/SA/254Asia
- CCProgram CoordinatorNSW
- FTAppian Developer/ArchitectVIC
- FTSoftware Services Team LeaderNSW
- CCSenior Project Delivery ManagerACT
- FTIT Support Analyst (Renewal Contract)Asia
- FTEnvironment ManagerVIC
- CCSolution Architect - PayrollNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (Java/Oracle) 160603/AP/vmpAsia
- CCITSM ConsultantNSW
- CCSystems Administrator with developer skills | Defence intelligence | NV2 clearedACT
- CCBusiness Impact AssessmentsVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer (System Backup Operation/UNIX) 160615/AP/791Asia
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- CCCobol ProgrammerACT
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCLead UX DesignerNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (IT Security/IT Audit) 160621/ITA/361Asia