Fujitsu only entered the Australian desktop PC market last November, aiming to offer more diversity through different form factors and styles. One of the most interesting desktops that the company has brought to market is the Esprimo Q900, which is a...
The HP Z1 workstation is one of those products that people immediately want when they first see it. It's a 27in all-in-one PC that has two important features: a high-end, workstation-class configuration, and a design that makes it very easy to servic...
Dell's XPS One 27 (2710) is one of the most elegant and interesting all-in-one PCs we've seen in a while. It's not one of those fancy touchscreen-enabled PCs that can leave you wondering what to do with it; instead, it's a 27in screen with a stack of...
The new HP Z1 Workstation is the most attractive, most powerful, and most expensive all-in-one PC I've ever seen. And that isn't an exaggeration: This all-in-one workstation, the first of its kind, has a gorgeous 27-inch edge-to-edge glass screen, pa...
Acer's Aspire Z5771 all-in-one desktop PC is part of a vendor trend suggesting that users want these types of systems in their homes. Far from a conventional PC, the Z5771 features a resistive 23in, Full HD touchscreen in addition to regular keyboard...
The HP Omni27 is an all-in-one PC that, rather refreshingly, doesn’t have a touchscreen. We know the comparison is probably hackneyed, but in many specifications it’s very similar to the 27in Apple iMac; we think that if you’re looking for an iMac wi...
The Alienware X51 is a slim tower PC that flies under the radar compared to most gaming PCs on the market -- including Alienware's own Aurora machines. It's designed to appeal to users who want something simple and effective, and for users who don't ...
The Medion Akoya E4055 is a small desktop PC with a basic configuration that's designed for everyday tasks. It features an AMD A8-3820 APU (accelerated processing unit), which also includes a built-in AMD Radeon HD 6550D graphics adapter.
The Alienware Aurora represents a massive investment for a pre-built desktop PC, but it's an investment that should provide a solid computing foundation for at least the next three or four years (if not more).
The Lenovo ThinkCentre M71e is a mini tower PC with a classy design that's not at all boring for an office. Indeed, it has a little more flair than a typical business-class machine (although some may argue this) and, most importantly, it possesses go...
Origin puts a lot of effort into the design and construction of its desktop PC systems, systems which are designed specifically to suit serious gamers and power users. The company pays attention to fine details so that when you pull your PC out of it...
For anyone who wants more than just a typical, boring old home computer, the HP TouchSmart 520-1010a is there for you. It's an all-in-one computer that's easy to set up and use, and it features a built-in 23in LCD touchscreen that gives you one more ...
No one really talks about desktop PCs anymore, but there are still quite a few kicking around. HP is still in the game, and the company's Pavilion HPE Phoenix model aims to please gamers and other users who have a thirst for power. It's not the type ...
There isn't an overwhelming choice in the Australian retail market anymore when it comes to cheap tower PCs. Most vendors are seemingly happy enough to offer all-in-one models instead. Come 28 July though, ALDI will once again be stocking one of Medi...
The Apple iMac has received some power and performance upgrades since its last model in mid-2010. It’s now got a second generation Intel Core i5 quad-core processor, some beefy graphics power and customisable options for plenty of memory and hard dri...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- How to recover data from a corrupt hard drive or SSD with no backup on Mac: How to delete corrupted files on external Mac drive
- Acer's new Predator gaming systems are powerful beasts that will also run your VR headset
- As Intel shifts its focus to the Cloud, it commands its PC products to fight - or die
- Intel to ship thumb-sized Compute Sticks with Skylake chips in late April
- PC sales plunge further, as Windows 10 and Skylake CPUs fail to inspire upgrades
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCWeb Content Developer- Angular, PHP, interface backgroundNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCSenior Automation Tester - MicroservicesNSW
- CCSystem AnalystNSW
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTSoftware (.Net) DeveloperACT
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCSql Server Database Administrator (SAP)QLD
- CCContract Contract Junior Programmer (JUD-16493-4)Asia
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- CCFront End Developer x 2QLD
- FTTechnical Lead (Guidewire Policy Center)NSW
- CCSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCWindows Automation EngineerVIC
- FTSQL DeveloperNSW
- CCMid Range Developer (Senior .NET Developer)QLD
- CCMarketing Communications Specialist - Global IT CompanyNSW
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCTest Analyst - Contact Centre TechnologiesVIC
- CCContract Analyst/Programmer II (Drupal 7.39/PHP) 160427/CAP/vccAsia
- CCSenior Analyst Designer / AWS and AzureVIC
- CCSenior Oracle DBA- Part time 20 hoursWA