Origin PC's custom micro-tower crams high-performance hardware into an impressively small amount of space.
The Raspberry Pi 3's subtle improvements add up to a major usability and performance upgrade.
While Medion isn't a tech brand name that swings up there with the likes of Apple, Dell or Toshiba, it's a brand that's always delivered the same kind of value story over the years, especially when it comes to desktop PCs. You're not paying top doll...
The transition of the iMac into the Retina display era is now complete—and worth upgrading to.
The use cases for an Intel NUC can vary greatly. Whether you’re looking to kit out a new office or a classroom, or simply want a small PC that can be used in the home, the Next Unit of Computing (NUC), as it’s called, can be used for all manner of sc...
Apple's Mac Mini has a low $619 price, is unobtrusively styled and proves versatile in that it can be used as an everyday computer or a sophisticated media player.
Apple has squeezed a 5K display into the same confines of its current iMac and has managed to do so without blowing out the price.
Google’s Chrome OS makes an appearance in LG’s Chromebase, which is an all-in-one desktop computer that’s designed to run the simple, mostly cloud-enhanced operating system. It’s a good looking unit with a screen size of 22 inches, and since it runs ...
The Kone series of mice fall in the upper range of Roccat’s product portfolio, and variations include the regular Kone Pure, the Kone Pure Colour, and the Kone Pure Optical. For this review, we’ll look at the basic version of Kone Pure, which lacks t...
Roccat Ryos MK Pro carries over the design elements of the Isku FX and replaces the membrane with mechanical keys. The Isku FX stood out for its affordability, but the addition of mechanical keys to the Ryos MK Pro has essentially doubled the price. ...
While the looks and dimensions of the Medion Akoya E4110 are the same as previous Akoya desktop PCs we've seen, this new model features a brand new AMD A8 APU (accelerated processing unit) that can supply speeds, especially for graphics, that are bet...
The EliteDesk 800 G1 desktop PC is one of the smallest business computers on the market, yet it contains a configuration that can produce a high level of performance that’s more than capable of running everyday office tasks. This isn’t surprising con...
It looks a bit clunky, and some in our office went as far as calling it ugly. But if you're considering a system like the HP ProOne 400, you probably aren't as concerned with looks as you are functionality. It's an all-in-one desktop PC with a 21.5in...
All-in-one desktop PCs aren't new kids on the block, and they've also never really been all that popular as household computing devices. While the mobile market has shifted to touch devices and mostly flourished, all-in-one desktops with touchscreen...
Intel's Next Unit of Computing, or NUC for short, is now available in a fourth-generation Intel Core model (the D54250WYK), which gives it better performance and efficiency characteristics than the third-generation model that we reviewed two years ag...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Pausing on the PC death march
- Nvidia's monstrous new GeForce GTX 1080 and 1070 kick more ass than a Titan X
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
- How to recover data from a corrupt hard drive or SSD with no backup on Mac: How to delete corrupted files on external Mac drive
- Acer's new Predator gaming systems are powerful beasts that will also run your VR headset
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Linux/Orcale/MySQL) 160531/SA/253Asia
- CCBusiness Analyst, LifeNSW
- CCTechnology Lead / Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- CCSoftware DevelopersACT
- CCCCB & MDM ConsultantNSW
- CCNetwork Architect VoiceNSW
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- CCIT Support Analyst// Service Desk Support/ Level 1 SupportNSW
- CCDevOps Software Configuration ManagerACT
- CCSystems Analyst (HTML/JAVA/Wireless & Mobile) 160525/SA/443Asia
- CCDigital Media / Web Content Management- SquizzNSW
- CCiOS Developer x 2NSW
- FTAX Lead Technical ConsultantNSW
- CCOracle DBA | 3-6mth ContractVIC
- CCRelease Manager, InfrastructureNSW
- CCWeb DeveloperACT
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- CCTechnology Lead/ Senior Developer - Java (Urgent)NSW
- FTSolution ArchitectACT
- CCApplication Server AdminACT
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCProject Manager/Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCSecurity Administrative Support OfficerACT