Steve Jobs piqued consumer curiosity when he unveiled the iPad and declared "the post-PC era has begun." And now with the imminent release of Windows 8 RT tablets - low-powered slates running a touch-friendly version of Office - it might seem that pe...
With so many Linux distributions out there, it can be difficult to keep tabs on all the updates that come out over the course of an average week or month.
For the media day at Intel's Developer Forum in San Francisco, Intel researchers and scientists put away the transistor tech talk briefly and formed a panel with science fiction authors to discuss in creative detail some of the things that the compan...
The Raspberry Pi computer is designed in the UK and now it will be made here as well in a deal that will make the tiny board the first all-British personal computer for nearly two decades.
Microsoft will allow users of Windows 8 Pro to downgrade their new PCs to Windows 7 or even Vista, according to the operating system's licensing agreement.
The Australian National Basketball League has become the first major sporting organisation to offer an online streaming subscription to all its games for an entire season. The new site, NBL.TV is open now for fans to pre-register their interest for t...
Daily deals website Catch of the Day is running its Technothon until midday today, with low prices on a wide range of technology products.
In anticipation of its biggest game release for the year, THQ held a stunt themed media event at Sun Studios in Alexandria, Sydney.
Apple sold more PCs worldwide last quarter - 21 million - than any rival, retaking the lead it lost the quarter before, UK-based Canalys said yesterday.
Microsoft announced on Wednesday that it has completed the development and testing of Windows 8, a major upgrade of its OS for desktops, laptops and tablets and one of the most important product releases in the company's history.
Microsoft’s new metro-style Start screen is getting all the buzz, but for IT administrators there are many new network-related features and changes in both Windows 8 and Windows Server 2012 to be aware of.
Microsoft on Monday announced new keyboards and mice optimized for tablets and laptops running the Windows 8 operating system.
Even though Windows 8 won't be officially released until October 26, its Metro user interface and Microsoft's decision to remove the Start menu have already received lots of criticism. Some observers have gone so far as to predict that Windows 8 will...
15 Products Google Has Killed
Apple recently released the near-final version of OS X Mountain Lion to developers, meaning the company is on track for a public release of the new OS before July ends. The company said in June that Mountain Lion would launch during July.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Dell retires Alienware's X51, the desktop that kicked off the tiny gaming PC revolution
- Reports: Surface all-in-one PC coming as soon as later this year
- Alienware's sleek backpack PC is a dorky, but practical solution to a big VR problem
- Valve's Steam Machines aren't gaining steam, but they inspired wonderful creations
- Pausing on the PC death march
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCTest ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Architect - CloudVIC
- CCPortfolio AnalystVIC
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- CCVendor ManagerVIC
- CCFrontend DevelopersQLD
- CCData Integration specialistACT
- CCCRM Technical Consultant / DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems Administrator, Linux, Networking, AWSNSW
- FTIT ManagerNSW
- FTFull Stack DeveloperNSW
- CCProject Support Officer (Project Scheduler)WA
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- FTFull stack (back end focus) Java Developer | Defence | NV1ACT
- CCNetwork ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project OfficerACT
- CCTechnical Specialist - EUCNSW
- CCService Design AnalystNSW
- FTCloud EngineerVIC
- CCCommunication LeadVIC
- CCSAP Solution ArchitectACT
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCSystems AdministratorSA
- FTPortal DeveloperNSW