Why, when people were trying to get me to switch from Windows to a Mac, did no one tell me about AppleScript?
Microsoft will unveil pricing for Windows 7 in a few weeks, a Web site that has accurately predicted past company moves said today.
Although Microsoft quietly delivered Windows Vista Service Pack 2 (SP2) to TechNet and MSDN subscribers last week, the company has still has not made the upgrade available to other users.
Pirated copies labeled as the Technical Preview of Microsoft's Office 2010 have leaked to the Internet, according to searches on popular file-sharing sites.
The commercial sponsor and originator of the Ubuntu project, Canonical, has stepped into new territory with the launch of a storage and sync service called Ubuntu One. In the tradition of open source marketing, this has been a "quiet product launch",...
Just over a week after Microsoft handed Windows 7 Release Candidate (RC) to the public, the new operating system's market share gains have started to slow, according to data from Web metrics vendor Net Applications.
The Microsoft executive in charge of Windows urged some companies this week to dump Vista deployment plans and shift to Windows 7, the operating system the company has promised to ship in the fourth quarter.
After months of problems that delayed the last two betas of Firefox 3.5, Mozilla Corp. is now on track to deliver the first release candidate early next month.
Intel Corp. said today it intends to appeal the European Commission's $1.44 billion fine for anticompetitive behavior in the chip market, with CEO Paul Otellini arguing that the EC "ignored or disregarded" evidence "refuting" its judgment.
Mac users have reported an unusual number of problems installing Mac OS X 10.5.7, the huge security and feature update that Apple unveiled yesterday.
Apple today patched 67 vulnerabilities in Mac OS X, including two bugs that researchers used in March to walk off with $5,000 each in a noted hacking contest.
Microsoft Windows 7 pirated versions have been found with hard-to-detect trojans intended for cybercrime purposes, according to a security firm.
Microsoft yesterday said it would begin shipping early copies of Office 2010 to invite-only users in July, and has begun taking names for possible invitations to the preview.
Parallels is developing a tool that will allow users to run Windows XP applications on machines running Windows 7.
Microsoft will make Windows 7 available to businesses and consumers in time for the typically busy holiday shopping season in the fourth quarter of the year, according to company officials.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 2 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 3 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 4 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 5 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- 3D scanning Sprout by HP computer provides tactile immersion for only $4,598
- Raspberry Pi gets its first official touchscreen display
- Lenovo debuts a dozen PCs with Skylake, from ThinkCentre Tiny to huge AiOs
- This week in PC gaming: Cliff Bleszinski’s LawBreakers defies gravity, XCOM 2 defies release
- High-quality 1080p Xbox One-to-PC streaming now live for all
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDatabase Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development & Account ManagementNSW
- FTSystems Administrator - Managed ServicesNSW
- FTProduct Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Consultant | Project work | National Systems IntegratorVIC
- FTAccount Manager | Music IndustryNSW
- FTDigital ManagerNSW
- FTSystems Administrator | National commercial law firm | MS, AWS & eDiscoveryNSW
- FTLevel 2 IT Support TechnicianVIC
- CCWeb / Drupal DeveloperNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web Application DeveloperNSW
- FTManual Test Engineer | Financial Institution | Web testingNSW
- FTLinux Administrator with AWS & DevopsNSW
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FT1st & 2nd level IT support all-rounder in beautiful rural BathurstNSW
- CCMilitary simulation programmer with C# and Unity - 3 monthsNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- FTSales SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTAccount Manager | Client Side - Previous Agency Experience Welcome!!NSW