Microsoft on Monday announced new keyboards and mice optimized for tablets and laptops running the Windows 8 operating system.
Even though Windows 8 won't be officially released until October 26, its Metro user interface and Microsoft's decision to remove the Start menu have already received lots of criticism. Some observers have gone so far as to predict that Windows 8 will...
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
15 Products Google Has Killed
Apple recently released the near-final version of OS X Mountain Lion to developers, meaning the company is on track for a public release of the new OS before July ends. The company said in June that Mountain Lion would launch during July.
A working vintage Apple-1 computer sold Friday for US$374,500 at a Sotheby's auction in New York where a memo written by the late Apple co-founder Steve Jobs also went for $27,500. Both went to undisclosed individuals.
Alongside the new 15-inch MacBook Pro with its shiny new Retina Display comes a brand new version of Apple's Aperture photo management program, designed to enhance your photo editing artistry and efficiency.
Microsoft's recently available Windows 8 Release Preview has a few interesting tweaks but still seems caught between its tablet and PC interfaces.
Apple today laid out the schedule for its Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), and confirmed that it will, as usual, kick off the annual meeting with a keynote address, likely hosted by CEO Tim Cook.
Sotheby's will put some Apple history on the block next month, including one of only six working Apple-1 personal computers. The auction house has estimated the motherboard will sell for up to US$180,000.
The Australian Government has begun a parliamentary inquiry into technology prices, and will report on whether Australians pay more for IT hardware, video games, e-books, music and videos sold online than buyers in the US, UK and the Asia-Pacific.
HP will cut 27,000 jobs and ‘rationalise’ its product line-up as apart of a two year long restructuring process that will “simplify business processes, advance innovation and deliver better results for customers, employees and shareholders.”
Tech companies are out in force at CeBIT Australia 2012, showing off everything from desktops and laptops to printers, storage and networking products.
HP has announced the t410 All-In-One Smart Zero Client, a thin client PC that only consumes 13 Watts and can be run using Power over Ethernet.
Nano-transistors powering big gains in power, efficiency
Never mind the blowout numbers announced Tuesday. Apple's best days are behind it.
Latest News Articles
- AWS rolls out enterprise document storage and sharing
- Amazon allowed kids to spend millions on in-app purchases, FTC says
- Apple's iPhone and game consoles to prop up chip industry in 2014
- Senate committee approves mobile phone unlocking bill
- Digital certificate breach at Indian authority also targeted Yahoo domains, possibly others
Most Popular Articles
- 1 Buying guide: Ovens, cooktops and freestanding cookers (upright ranges)
- 2 The most disturbing YouTube videos of all time
- 3 Tethering tutorial: How to use your iPhone as a modem
- 4 How to connect your iPhone to your TV
- 5 Capacitive vs resistive touchscreens
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
- Desktop PCs View all »
- Notebooks View all »
- Tablets View all »
- Servers & Storage View all »
- Software and Services View all »
Compare broadband and save
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTOBIEE BI/DW ConsultantNSW
- FTRelationship/Partnerships ManagerNSW
- FTService Operations DirectorNZ
- CCeFinance Change ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Executive - B2BNSW
- FTHead of Service ExperienceNZ
- CCL2 Technical Engineer - RightFaxVIC
- FTTechnology Development DirectorNZ