Lenovo serves up fresh new choices for consumers and small businesses, in a wide variety of form factors. Many rock Skylake processors as standard or optional CPUs.
Plus: The Witcher 3 sells 6 million copies and Just Cause 3 wants to give you a real-life island. This is all the gaming news you need to know for the week of August 24, 2015.
After the feature leaked a few days ago, Microsoft officially turns it on for everyone as part of the August update.
Westfield Sydney on Pitt Street will be home to Microsoft’s upcoming flagship store in the Asia Pacific. It will be where the buck stops on troubleshooting and where it starts on signature edition hardware.
Microsoft brought its Sway presentation tool out of beta Wednesday, making it generally available for anyone who wants to create Web-based presentations that automatically reshape themselves to fit different devices.
Microsoft customers downloaded 14 million copies of the Windows 10 upgrade on the first day of availability, the company said today.
After months of teasing, testing, and technical previews, Windows 10 is finally here, and it's one of the best operating systems Microsoft's ever released. Windows 10 weaves together the best parts of Windows 7 and Windows 8, adds a dash of compellin...
HP today announced a slew of new consumer computing devices that are available to buy now. The new computers don’t run Windows 10 out of the box, but will be upgradeable once the new operating system rolls out from 29 July. Here’s the low-down on the...
Mozilla plans a campaign to stop or slow desertions from Firefox to Windows 10's new Edge browser because the OS's express setup changes previous defaults to Edge during an upgrade, according to published documents.
Intel's revenue and profit both dropped last quarter as people held off on buying new PCs ahead of the Windows 10 launch later this year.
Michael Dell said Monday that Dell Inc. would begin shipping Windows 10 PCs to customers on July 29, even though Microsoft seems to be saying otherwise.
I got not one, but two very exciting Macs this week. The first was a new main Mac, the replacement for my trusty 2008 MacBook Pro: A tricked-out 5K iMac.
Microsoft has confirmed that it would roll out the free upgrades to Windows 10 later this month in several "waves," with beta testers getting first dibs on the OS.
A critical vulnerability affecting most Apple Mac models has been discovered that could enable attackers to overwrite firmware and gain persistent root access to computers.
Global PC shipments will decline for the fourth consecutive year as people continue re-directing money towards smartphones and tablets.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Pausing on the PC death march
- Nvidia's monstrous new GeForce GTX 1080 and 1070 kick more ass than a Titan X
- Samsung's Raspberry Pi-like Artik 10 priced higher at $149.99
- How to recover data from a corrupt hard drive or SSD with no backup on Mac: How to delete corrupted files on external Mac drive
- Acer's new Predator gaming systems are powerful beasts that will also run your VR headset
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPeopleSoft Finance Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCFront end and Full Stack DevelopersNSW
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- CCIT Technical WriterACT
- CCOperations Systems Support ManagerNSW
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCTechnical WriterACT
- CCQA OfficerACT
- CCBusiness Analyst, Service Performance, RetailNSW
- CCTechnical Business Analyst, SuperannuationNSW
- CCLMS Administrator and e- Learning Development Project OfficerSA
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCNetwork AdministratorWA
- CCSAP Hanna ConsultantNSW
- CCService Desk analystSA
- CCPEGA Developer / ConfigurerACT
- CCIT Assistant (Lotus Notes/LAN/Anti-Virus) 160524/ITA/074Asia
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCTechnical System Engineer (Linux/Mobile/SQL)160524/TSE/vmtAsia
- CCSenior Change AnalystNSW
- CCProgram Communications SpecialistVIC
- CCIT Security Consultant -NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst - Integration Solution ManagementVIC
- CCSolutions Architect - SAP HANAQLD
- FTSenior Team Leader Applications SupportACT