It's official: The next version of Windows is dubbed Windows 10, bizarrely enough, and it's chock-full of tweaks and features designed to make PC enthusiasts smile, including multiple desktop support, a reborn Start menu, new multitasking options, wi...
Microsoft today announced that its new operating system will be called Windows 10, rather than Windows 9. It's a new generation of the Windows operating system that is being hailed by Microsoft as being adaptable to all sorts of devices, from tiny In...
It's something we've wanted for a while -- a single, unified place for all Windows notifications. If the latest leaked video of Windows 9 is any indication, it looks like we'll finally get our wish.
The Windows 9 leaks just keep on coming. This week, a barrage of screenshots and a video of the reborn Start menu were both revealed, and Friday, WinFuture posted a video showing off a newfangled virtual desktop feature currently being tested in Wind...
From 7-in-1s to table-size AIOs, they're anything but conventional.
Dell for the first time is using an Intel processor in its Wyse thin clients, which are used as alternatives to enterprise PCs.
Intel is taking more steps to provide what it calls "wire-free" computing by 2016, a plan the company first talked about publicly in June at the Computex trade show.
Intel wants your future laptop to be thinner than an iPad and, like the iconic tablet, to be wire free. And it should cost less too.
Apple has made the entry point for its iMac desktop computers cheaper. Overnight, the iconic brand announced a new 21.5in model that costs $1349, which is $250 cheaper than the previous entry-level 21.5in iMac. There is a trade-off, though, and that’...
Google has made it possible to access your Windows or Mac PC computer on your smartphone. Doing so requires two things: an Android smartphone and the Chrome browser.
Australian online retailer, Kogan, has expanded into New Zealand with the launch of a dedicated web site for the country on Wednesday.
Mozilla is on track to debut the new "Australis" user interface for Firefox next month after promoting the UI to its beta build last week.
ASUS will be releasing its first Chromebox model in early April in Australia. It will be the first of three models, with next month's version being based on an Intel Celeron CPU, while a Core i3 version will be available from late May.
These apps will help you work with files of all types -- as well as back them up and keep them secure.
We take a nostalgic walk down memory lane with a look at advertisements and more from the computing heydays of the 80s. The following images were featured in Australian PC World issues dated between 1986-1987 and they tell stories of a time when IBM ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 2 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 3 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 4 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
- 5 Apple Watch review: saving time
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Microsoft confirms 'waves' roll-out of Windows 10
- Mac users exposed by zero-day vulnerability
- IDC forecasts drop in PC and tablet shipments this year
- Lenovo vows to stop shipping PCs with third-party bloatware after Superfish fiasco
- Cortana's UI now expresses 18 different emotions. Siri remains detached and aloof
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTPR & Corporate Affairs ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Drupal DeveloperNSW
- CCDrupal DeveloperNSW
- CCInternal Communications ExecutiveNSW
- FTMedia and Communications AdvisorACT
- FTAccount Manager - PR AgencyNSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- CCInternal Communications AdvisorNSW
- FTSenior Account Manager - PR AgencyNSW