HP officially becomes two companies on Sunday. The split follows more than a decade in which HP had more than its share of scandals and corporate missteps.
Auctioneer Christie's is now taking online bids for an Apple-1 personal computer, as yet another owner tries to capitalize on interest in the 39-year-old device.
Windows 10 users have petitioned Microsoft's CEO to let them not only delay feature and functionality updates, but also ignore them, a plea that if granted would upend the company's plans to deliver the OS as a service.
Apple completes Retina iMac lineup, updates input devices.
HP has confirmed the Australian release of its unusually designed 3D capturing Sprout desktop PC. Sporting the now-traditional form factor of an monitor-based all-in-one, but with a 3D scanner jutting out at 45 degrees from the top, the Sprout is HP...
Want to create a smart home terminal with a Raspberry Pi and a good touchscreen? The Raspberry Pi Foundation just made that project a teensy bit easier.
Lenovo serves up fresh new choices for consumers and small businesses, in a wide variety of form factors. Many rock Skylake processors as standard or optional CPUs.
Plus: The Witcher 3 sells 6 million copies and Just Cause 3 wants to give you a real-life island. This is all the gaming news you need to know for the week of August 24, 2015.
After the feature leaked a few days ago, Microsoft officially turns it on for everyone as part of the August update.
Westfield Sydney on Pitt Street will be home to Microsoft’s upcoming flagship store in the Asia Pacific. It will be where the buck stops on troubleshooting and where it starts on signature edition hardware.
Microsoft brought its Sway presentation tool out of beta Wednesday, making it generally available for anyone who wants to create Web-based presentations that automatically reshape themselves to fit different devices.
Microsoft customers downloaded 14 million copies of the Windows 10 upgrade on the first day of availability, the company said today.
After months of teasing, testing, and technical previews, Windows 10 is finally here, and it's one of the best operating systems Microsoft's ever released. Windows 10 weaves together the best parts of Windows 7 and Windows 8, adds a dash of compellin...
HP today announced a slew of new consumer computing devices that are available to buy now. The new computers don’t run Windows 10 out of the box, but will be upgradeable once the new operating system rolls out from 29 July. Here’s the low-down on the...
Mozilla plans a campaign to stop or slow desertions from Firefox to Windows 10's new Edge browser because the OS's express setup changes previous defaults to Edge during an upgrade, according to published documents.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Dell retires Alienware's X51, the desktop that kicked off the tiny gaming PC revolution
- Reports: Surface all-in-one PC coming as soon as later this year
- Alienware's sleek backpack PC is a dorky, but practical solution to a big VR problem
- Valve's Steam Machines aren't gaining steam, but they inspired wonderful creations
- Pausing on the PC death march
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTSocial Media AssistantQLD
- CCUser Access Review (UAR) DeveloperVIC
- FTContinuous delivery application deployment automation specialist (DevOps)NSW
- CC.Net DeveloperACT
- FTProject ManagerVIC
- FTDesktop Specialist - Application PackagingACT
- FTSystems Engineer | Defence | NV1 / NV2 clearanceACT
- CCGeo-spatial AdministratorVIC
- CCLead Business AnalystNSW
- CCOracle Pl/SQL DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Change ManagerVIC
- FTSAP Basis ConsultantVIC
- CCData Analyst / Data ModelerNSW
- FTProject Manager - IT Technology / Site RelocationsNSW
- CCUI/UX DeveloperVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (J2EE) 160721/AP/075Asia
- FTNetwork Infrastructure SpecialistSA
- CC.NET DeveloperQLD
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle) 160728/AP/623Asia
- FT1st Level IT Support - Microsoft EnvironmentNSW
- FTSolution Architect - Digital (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst with Product Management experienceVIC
- CCBPM Solution ArchitectVIC
- CCIncident ManagerSA
- CCSenior Data ArchitectNSW