After months of teasing, testing, and technical previews, Windows 10 is finally here, and it's one of the best operating systems Microsoft's ever released. Windows 10 weaves together the best parts of Windows 7 and Windows 8, adds a dash of compellin...
HP today announced a slew of new consumer computing devices that are available to buy now. The new computers don’t run Windows 10 out of the box, but will be upgradeable once the new operating system rolls out from 29 July. Here’s the low-down on the...
Mozilla plans a campaign to stop or slow desertions from Firefox to Windows 10's new Edge browser because the OS's express setup changes previous defaults to Edge during an upgrade, according to published documents.
Intel's revenue and profit both dropped last quarter as people held off on buying new PCs ahead of the Windows 10 launch later this year.
Michael Dell said Monday that Dell Inc. would begin shipping Windows 10 PCs to customers on July 29, even though Microsoft seems to be saying otherwise.
I got not one, but two very exciting Macs this week. The first was a new main Mac, the replacement for my trusty 2008 MacBook Pro: A tricked-out 5K iMac.
Microsoft has confirmed that it would roll out the free upgrades to Windows 10 later this month in several "waves," with beta testers getting first dibs on the OS.
A critical vulnerability affecting most Apple Mac models has been discovered that could enable attackers to overwrite firmware and gain persistent root access to computers.
Global PC shipments will decline for the fourth consecutive year as people continue re-directing money towards smartphones and tablets.
It only took an embarrassing adware scandal that put millions of PCs at risk, but Lenovo has had a revelation: People just want clean Windows.
Hey, Cortana: You're supposed to be making life simpler--at least, when helping people use Microsoft's Windows Phone and Windows 10.
There's a new browser aiming to win the hearts and minds of power users. Called Vivaldi, the Chromium-based browser comes from a team led by Jon von Tetzchner, co-founder and former CEO of Opera Software. Vivaldi is available now as a technical previ...
Budget brand, Medion, will be pushing new products through Aldi supermarkets this Australia Day weekend. They include a new desktop PC, a 15.6in notebook, and a 4.5in Android smartphone. The products go on sale Saturday 24 January, and will be availa...
"We're dreaming about holograms," said Alex Kipman of Microsoft, as he unveiled a new set of technologies that will bring 3D imaging and augmented reality to Windows. That's right: holograms--possibly the biggest surprise from Wednesday's the Windows...
Windows 10 will feature a new browser with a minimalist interface and a new rendering engine, but there is one thing it very prominently lacks: the name Internet Explorer.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Acer's new Predator gaming systems are powerful beasts that will also run your VR headset
- As Intel shifts its focus to the Cloud, it commands its PC products to fight - or die
- Intel to ship thumb-sized Compute Sticks with Skylake chips in late April
- PC sales plunge further, as Windows 10 and Skylake CPUs fail to inspire upgrades
- Microsoft's new Raspberry Pi 3 kit makes it easy to create new devices
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Frontend DeveloperNSW
- FTSolution Delivery Manager ( RTTM)NSW
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- FTWeb DeveloperSA
- FTSenior Business Intelligence ManagerNSW
- FTSenior Change Manager - Capital MarketsNSW
- CCSenior Front End / UI Developer (React.js / LESS / SASS)NSW
- CCSolutions Architect - Network and InfrastructureNSW
- FTPMO AnalystNSW
- CCIntegration Delivery Project ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Implementation AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Enterprise Architect - eCommerceVIC
- FTSenior Storage Systems EngineerACT
- FTSenior Technical ConsultantVIC
- CCInfrastructure Engineer - Windows, VMWare, HyperVWA
- FTTechnical Writer - Trading SystemsNSW
- CCCommVault Backp EngineerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCChange ManagerNSW
- CCTechnical ExpertVIC
- CCServiceNow / SACM ConsultantNSW
- CCFull Stack Developers - JavaNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - HealthcareVIC
- CCData Center ArchitectNSW
- CCFront End DeveloperWA