Meet DragonBoard 820c, a supercharged board computer that will make Raspberry Pi 3 look like a turtle.
Desktop PCs - News
Microsoft's program allowing potential customers to try a Surface Hub for 30 days before buying it will start on Feb. 15.
Samsung has scrapped its Raspberry Pi 3 competitor called Artik 10 as it moves to create smaller and more powerful boards to create gadgets, robots, drones and IoT devices.
Google wants to bring smarts to cool gadgets and devices made using Raspberry Pi 3 or Intel's Edison.
Does your Windows laptop work fine at home but show a ‘limited connectivity error’ at work? A few simple changes can resolve this problem.
There's a lot of excitement about Intel's superfast Optane SSDs, but products won't be on shelves this year as the chipmaker had earlier promised.
The teardown masters at iFixit got their hands on a Surface Studio earlier than expected. Inside, they found swappable storage drives and a dedicated ARM processor for the display.
Zotac's sharing more details about its backpack PC that "untethers" virtual reality users.
Raptor Engineering hopes to build a nonproprietary motherboard that'll fit in ATX cases—and it just got cheaper thanks the to U.S. presidential election.
CIO.com's senior writer Sarah White puts this updated Surface Book with Performance Base through its paces to see what this thoroughbred device can do.
What better way to blow through shooting games than on a custom PC that looks like a minigun?
HP's luring Apple Mac users to switch over to its PCs with sleek and powerful hardware, and hopes the new Z2 Mini will attract Mac Mini users.
Diamonds are among the most expensive gems in the world, but they could also serve as a building block for quantum computers.
Zotac's new ERX480 is the first mini PC to come with the Polaris-based Radeon RX 480 GPU.
After more than three years of development, Dell will unveil its version of the Surface Studio early next year.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Acer Swift 7
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Samsung Galaxy S7 hardware will come to the DragonBoard 820c computer
- Now you can try Microsoft's supersized Surface Hub before buying
- Samsung scraps a Raspberry Pi 3 competitor, shrinks Artik line
- Google wants to add AI to gadgets made using Raspberry Pi
- How to fix a limited connectivity problem on a Windows 7 PC
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- FTMobile Gaming SupportQLD
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW
- CCOrganisational Change Manager - Banking/Financial ServicesNSW
- CCGun Java Developer wanted...VIC
- CCTest AnalystQLD
- FT.Net DeveloperVIC
- FTDigital Strategist - Global Consulting FirmACT
- CCDelphix Technical SpecialistVIC
- CCNetwork Specialist - IPAM TelcoVIC
- FTLevel 3 Application Support AnalystVIC
- CCDevOps/Senior Sys Admin - eCommerce - Contract - Sydney Northern BeachesNSW
- TPSystem AdministratorVIC
- CCCommercial Contract AdministratorNSW
- CCERP Business Analyst (Time Capture/ Management) - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTITIL Service Continuity ManagerVIC
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- FTService Desk Analyst / Security EngineerQLD
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- TPBusiness AnalystACT
- CCMigration EngineerACT
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- TPProject ManagerOther
- FTMid-Level Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)NSW