This budget gaming PC might cost only $500 to build, but it'll deliver excellent performance in any PC game you throw at it.
Windows 10 (64-bit) is now the most popular way to play Steam games, thanks to “Recommended” upgrades and DirectX 12
Desktop monitors are undergoing a renaissance.
In a declining PC market, high-priced gaming desktops and laptops are thriving.
Lenovo's future is looking pretty black and green as it tries to secure some much-needed gaming cred. Razer brings that gaming cachet, while Lenovo brings the money and manufacturing means Razer lacks. This seemingly unlikely partnership could be a good thing.
Sony said its PlayStation 4 will deliver game streaming to PCs and Macs, shortly after a third-party app promised to offer similar functionality.
The largest electronics etailer in North America is bringing its Black Friday sales bonanza to Australia and New Zealand.
Plus: The Witcher 3 sells 6 million copies and Just Cause 3 wants to give you a real-life island. This is all the gaming news you need to know for the week of August 24, 2015.
After the feature leaked a few days ago, Microsoft officially turns it on for everyone as part of the August update.
Xbox One owners will be able to attach their Kinect motion sensors to Windows PCs and tablets thanks to a new adapter introduced by Microsoft.
The Kone series of mice fall in the upper range of Roccat’s product portfolio, and variations include the regular Kone Pure, the Kone Pure Colour, and the Kone Pure Optical. For this review, we’ll look at the basic version of Kone Pure, which lacks the colour selection of the Pure Colour and optical sensor of the Pure Optical. We found the more affordable Roccat Savu to be a solid gaming mouse, so expectations were high for the Kone Pure.
Roccat Ryos MK Pro carries over the design elements of the Isku FX and replaces the membrane with mechanical keys. The Isku FX stood out for its affordability, but the addition of mechanical keys to the Ryos MK Pro has essentially doubled the price. Mechanical keyboards typically come at a premium, so the questions becomes whether the Ryos MK Pro is worth the added cost.
Many years ago, if you were to buy a Dell XPS desktop PC, you'd get something that was behemoth-like in its structure, and one of the first things you wanted to do was open it up to see all the beautiful little bits that made it go so fast. These days, Dell has Alienware PCs with which it dazzles the crowds and its XPS series of PCs has become a much less distinctive offering.
In anticipation of its biggest game release for the year, THQ held a stunt themed media event at Sun Studios in Alexandria, Sydney.
The Alienware X51 is a slim tower PC that flies under the radar compared to most gaming PCs on the market -- including Alienware's own Aurora machines. It's designed to appeal to users who want something simple and effective, and for users who don't really want to upgrade or expand their system.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 2 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
- 3 LED Lenser P7R Professional Torch review
- 4 Aftershokz Wireless Trekz Titanium Bone Conduction Bluetooth Headphones review
- 5 Review: Periscope users rejoice with Feiyu’s G4 Plus 3-Axis Gimbal for Smartphone video
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- How to build a cheap but powerful gaming PC for $500
- Windows 10 hits the top of Steam's usage charts
- Expensive gaming desktops and laptops thrive in slumping PC market
- With the Lenovo Razer Edition PC, two companies launch a gaming hardware partnership
- Sony says PS4 remote game streaming to PCs, Macs coming
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTCustomer Solutions Engineer | Voice | Data | TelcoNSW
- CCBusiness ArchitectNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (IT Security) 160928/JP/653Asia
- CCeCommerce Project ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Project Manager - DCR ProjectNSW
- CCSenior Infrastrcture Project ManagerACT
- CCService Desk analystSA
- FTSenior Project Manager | TelecommunicationVIC
- CCContract Web Developer (160915/WD/vmp)Asia
- CCSolution ArchitectQLD
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTScrum Master | High Profile FintechNSW
- FTCarrier/ Industrial Network ConsultantsWA
- CCAcquisition Marketing Executive - B2BNSW
- FTTechnical Support Engineer | Cloud | Automation techsNSW
- FTTechnical Business Analyst | Marketing ServicesNSW
- FTPositive Vetted ICT positions - Defence intelligence and information securityACT
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC
- CCTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / Kronos)NSW
- FTTest Manager (HP Quality Centre / ARIBA)NSW
- CCJava / J2ee ProgrammersACT
- FTEMC Storage ConsultantWA
- CCNetwork and Security EngineerNSW
- FTOutbound TelesalesVIC