Casio will put on sale in March a digital still camera capable of shooting up to 60 full-resolution images in one second, and video at more than 1000 per second to realize a super slow-motion effect.
Consumer Electronics Show - News
Logitech plans to show off a mini-keyboard that controls a person's PC wirelessly from the comforts of their family room sofa.
Stereo speaker maker Blaupunkt is showing off portable speakers that can also double as a powered subwoofer for a car stereo system at the International Consumer Electronics Show.
While it would seem that the growth of smartphones, with their bigger screens and faster processors, would be good news for mobile gaming, handsets like the iPhone are in fact hurting the mobile game industry in the short term, one expert said on Sun...
JVC is making it easier to hook-up an iPod to a flat-panel TV with new sets that contain a dock for the popular music player.
Seagate Technology moved one step closer to launching its Digital Audio Video Experience wireless storage device Sunday by introducing partners who have agreed to integrate the technology into various products.
Netgear this week will unveil a two-radio 5GHz 802.11n router with a new internal antenna system and a price tag under US$130, less than half the price of some rival products for the SOHO and residential wireless LAN market.
Five years ago, LG Appliances combined a refrigerator with a PC and it was a colossal flop. Now Whirlpool is taking their shot, albeit with a somewhat different approach.
With a sleek new antenna-less design and one router selling for less than US$100, Linksys hopes to breathe new life into what they admit have been disappointing sales of 802.11n products.
Yahoo CEO Jerry Yang Monday said Yahoo's goal for being users' Internet home page is to keep it simple, and his pared-down first-time CES keynote appearance as the company's top executive reflected that.
Microsoft Chairman Bill Gates wowed a full house Sunday in his 12th and last Consumer Electronics Show keynote as a full-time employee with the company he founded more than three decades ago.
The decision by Warner Bros. to drop HD DVD in favor of Blu-ray Disc for high-definition movies has set the electronics industry abuzz. Announced on the eve of the Consumer Electronics Show, the move put a single question in the minds of thousands of...
LG Electronics will later this year launch a 60-inch flat-panel TV that is just 45 millimeters thick, the company announced Sunday at the International Consumer Electronics Show in Las Vegas.
Samsung Electronics unveiled Sunday two ultra-thin TVs and a prototype LCD (liquid crystal display) TV with four times the definition of today's most advanced high-definition sets.
Netgear is launching three new wireless networking products that aim to address the problem, perennially discussed at the annual Consumer Electronics Show, of complicated home networking setup.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Netflix inches towards global dominance
- Intel moves to put chips in shoes, sunnies and snowboards
- CES 2010: Picks and Pans
- Asustek unveils netbook that unfolds to big-screen tablet
- LG TVs make new connections
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FT.NET DEVELOPER | MID-SENIOR LEVEL | MEDIA INDUSTRYNSW
- FTApplication Developer - FileNetNSW
- CCSenior IT Domain Specialist - Integration - CloudVIC
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- FTBI Tech Lead l Informatica ETL , Microstrategy, Big Data TechnologiesNSW
- FTLinux Systems EngineerQLD
- CCJava Developer/ Guidewire Developers - Brisbane basedNSW
- FTLead Drupal Developer - Gold CoastQLD
- FTPMO Coordinator - Permanent Opportunity!NSW
- FTUNIX / Linux EngineerNSW
- FTConsulting Solution/Integration ArchitectVIC
- CCVirtualization ArchitectACT
- CCSenior Full-stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTMDM - ConsultantNSW
- FTLevel 2 Service DeskNSW
- CCIntegration Systems SpecialistQLD
- TPLevel 3 Systems EngineerWA
- CCTelco Program ManagerVIC
- FTJava DeveloperSA
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPProject Manager - SAPQLD
- FTLead Software Engineer - JavaQLD
- FTTechnical Account ManagerQLD
- FTInformation / Data Quality AnalystNSW