Good Gear Guide was on the show floor at this year's Computex in Taiwan. We've put together this extensive slide show of interesting, quirky and downright-awesome gear.
Computex Taipei 2008
Memory vendor Kingston Technology recently held a contest to see who could come up with the best character design for its HyperX Girl. HyperX is the company's high-end line of memory modules. The competition garnered entries from across the globe. The winner of the Amateur Group was an Aussie by the name of Adam Potter. Check out his winning design as well as some of the other super-hot entries.
Digital photo frames that print, ultraslim monitors, and small robots that hammer themselves when an IM arrives are just the tip of the wacky-and-innovative-device iceberg at Computex Taiwan 2008. Take a look at what we found.
From wall PCs to a super-slim LCD monitor, find out which devices turned heads at this year's Computex trade show.
The hottest news emerging from the Computex show in Taipei, Taiwan, is the looming ultraportable war and the battle of the processors.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 2 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
- 3 TomTom Runner Cardio GPS watch
- 4 LG G3 review
- 5 Nokia Lumia 930 review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Intel pushes factory IoT with $9 million cost savings at plant
- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Ellison pushes Oracle's new Cloud platform hard, but questions linger
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.