The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) announced yesterday that it will not intervene in Google's proposed acquisition of DoubleClick.
Broadband Advisor - News
U.K. mobile phone operator Hutchison 3G UK rolled out the Skypephone this week, a handset designed to simplify use of the Skype VOIP (voice over Internet Protocol) application.
Country Energy's Broadband over Power Line (BPL) trial is being extended by a month, due to a lack of experienced field technicians and staff.
IPv4 address space is likely to be fully depleted within two to four years, warned a Regional Internet Registry (RIR) organisation last week.
Systems management software maker FiveRuns announced Monday that it had garnered US$6.2 million in funding from Austin Ventures.
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) has released an IPV6 fact sheet to provide an explanation of the protocol upgrade for a non-technical audience in the hope of enlarging public understanding surrounding this and related ...
Microsoft updated a security advisory that addressed a broad flaw in Windows and said it is working around the clock to fix the bug. But it may be too late for many. Security researchers said hackers had amped up attacks using malicious PDF files tha...
Reports that security researchers are running scared from hackers responsible for the Storm Trojan are overblown, say some of the people who have dug into the complex malware.
A company called Dashwire this week unveiled free new software that essentially mirrors your mobile phone on the Web, backing up all your data -- contacts, text messages, calls, photos, videos and phone settings -- and letting you access everything o...
Now that WiMax has been certified as a form of 3G (third-generation) mobile data infrastructure, Sprint Nextel is changing its tune about the WiMax network it plans to launch commercially in April.
Amid signs of growing frustration in the retail community over the credit card industry's payment card industry (PCI) data security requirements, Visa on Tuesday quietly rolled out an additional set of Payment Application Security Mandates for all co...
A week after Symantec security researchers traced the elaborate course of a malware exploit -- apparently devised in the Netherlands -- to what may be a compromised ad server belonging to Internet advertising company 24/7 Real Media, the attack metho...
Mozilla will walk away from Google and the millions it collects from the search company each year, if that's what it takes to stay independent, the open-source developer's CEO promised yesterday.
The WiMAX market has had another boost this week with network equipment provider D-Link announcing it will base a range of products on Beceem's mobile WiMAX chipset.
The next-generation LAN will be mobile, secure, intelligent and service- vs. speed-oriented, experts at the Interop New York conference said this week.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Surface Pro 4
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Broadband growth seen slowing, shifting to Asia
- WiGig fast wireless may change Wi-Fi, home networks
- Google secure data tool ties Apps to company data
- Telco insiders say regulatory reform raises questions for Telstra
- 3 to allow Next G mobile broadband roaming from mid April
PCW Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TP.Net DeveloperSA
- FTDeveloper - XML & JavaVIC
- TPDesktop Support OfficerQLD
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- TPMaster SchedulerNSW
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- TPTechnical Report EditorQLD
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Positive Vetting, NV2 or NV1 required!!!!SA
- FTChange Manager - Large Transition ProjectNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Internet of ThingsNSW
- FTJunior Software Engineer - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)VIC
- FTPerformance TesterACT
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- FT.net Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- FTSenior Java Developers (Several positions available)QLD
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- FTFull Stack Developer (Front and Back end)QLD
- CCLevel 1/2 SAP Support AnalystACT
- FTSenior C++ EngineerACT
- TPSenior Service Desk AnalystNSW
- FTSenior Software Engineer x 2 - Adelaide Based (PV, NV2 or NV1 required)Other
- TPSenior Applications Support OfficerQLD
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedNSW
- CCSystems Engineer (Infra)NSW