The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) announced yesterday that it will not intervene in Google's proposed acquisition of DoubleClick.
U.K. mobile phone operator Hutchison 3G UK rolled out the Skypephone this week, a handset designed to simplify use of the Skype VOIP (voice over Internet Protocol) application.
Country Energy's Broadband over Power Line (BPL) trial is being extended by a month, due to a lack of experienced field technicians and staff.
IPv4 address space is likely to be fully depleted within two to four years, warned a Regional Internet Registry (RIR) organisation last week.
Systems management software maker FiveRuns announced Monday that it had garnered US$6.2 million in funding from Austin Ventures.
The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN) has released an IPV6 fact sheet to provide an explanation of the protocol upgrade for a non-technical audience in the hope of enlarging public understanding surrounding this and related ...
Microsoft updated a security advisory that addressed a broad flaw in Windows and said it is working around the clock to fix the bug. But it may be too late for many. Security researchers said hackers had amped up attacks using malicious PDF files tha...
Reports that security researchers are running scared from hackers responsible for the Storm Trojan are overblown, say some of the people who have dug into the complex malware.
A company called Dashwire this week unveiled free new software that essentially mirrors your mobile phone on the Web, backing up all your data -- contacts, text messages, calls, photos, videos and phone settings -- and letting you access everything o...
Now that WiMax has been certified as a form of 3G (third-generation) mobile data infrastructure, Sprint Nextel is changing its tune about the WiMax network it plans to launch commercially in April.
Amid signs of growing frustration in the retail community over the credit card industry's payment card industry (PCI) data security requirements, Visa on Tuesday quietly rolled out an additional set of Payment Application Security Mandates for all co...
A week after Symantec security researchers traced the elaborate course of a malware exploit -- apparently devised in the Netherlands -- to what may be a compromised ad server belonging to Internet advertising company 24/7 Real Media, the attack metho...
Mozilla will walk away from Google and the millions it collects from the search company each year, if that's what it takes to stay independent, the open-source developer's CEO promised yesterday.
The WiMAX market has had another boost this week with network equipment provider D-Link announcing it will base a range of products on Beceem's mobile WiMAX chipset.
The next-generation LAN will be mobile, secure, intelligent and service- vs. speed-oriented, experts at the Interop New York conference said this week.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Broadband growth seen slowing, shifting to Asia
- WiGig fast wireless may change Wi-Fi, home networks
- Google secure data tool ties Apps to company data
- Telco insiders say regulatory reform raises questions for Telstra
- 3 to allow Next G mobile broadband roaming from mid April
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Cloud / Telecommunications (Melb CBD)VIC
- CCContract System Engineer (Lotus Domin) 160129/SE/vccAsia
- FTDatabase AdministratorVIC
- CCJava Developer - IOSNSW
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- FTNetwork Engineer | NV1 NV2 clearance | Defence projects | Immediate interviewACT
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- FTWeb Analytics Specialist - TechnicalNSW
- CCOperations AnalystNSW
- CCAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Business Analyst - PEXASA
- FTNetwork Systems LeadVIC
- FTProject Manager | SharePoint, Office 365 SkillsVIC
- CCRisk and Quality Assurance AnalystVIC
- CCSAP Business Intelligence SpecialistQLD
- CCHybris Developer - Global ConsultancyNSW
- CCiOS DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- FTJava Full Stack Developer - MelbourneVIC
- FTSystems Administrator/Engineer | $60-90K package | ChatswoodNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- CCOracle Test LeadNSW
- CCProject ManagerSA
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC