Telstra has announced it will pump $5.5 million into a Southern Queensland regional fibre network, 24 hours before the government decides the fate of the National Broadband Network (NBN), one of Australia's largest, most expensive infrastructure deve...
By some measures, the U.S. broadband market is healthy -- prices have fallen, speed has increased and millions of people have become customers in recent years. But customer choices are still limited, and prices could fall even more with more competit...
Nemertes Research continued to throw cold water on the future of the Internet this week, releasing a study projecting that demand for bandwidth on the Web would exceed its capacity by 2012.
The leading film studios and Channel 7 have taken legal action against iiNet claiming the ISP is complicit in the infringement of their copyrighted material.
How much is spam costing your company? Google unveiled a nifty little calculator Wednesday to help you add it up.
Mozilla Tuesday unveiled a Web application that speeds Firefox customization by offering users several sets of pre-selected add-ons.
Five months after its initial launch in the US, The Soc Exchange.com today announced an Australian version of its popular trading Web site.
A recent news story involves a woman filing for divorce from her husband on the grounds that he was having an affair . . . in the virtual world.
Search engine Google has launched Gmail voice and video chat, making it possible for people around the world to chat in high-quality video for free within Gmail.
3 Mobile has announced the expansion of its mobile broadband repertoire by introducing a prepaid billing system in time for Christmas. 3 will also allow their mobile broadband subscribers to prepay their Internet for a year if they wish.
Virgin Mobile has confirmed it has stopped selling its Broadband at Home service via general retail stores.
Canadian next-gen networking company, Axia NetMedia CEO, Art Price, has offered a simple message to whoever wins the tender to build Australia’s National Broadband Network: Competing with your customers is bad for business.
A leading economist has predicted the National Broadband Network (NBN) will boost all industries but also hurt retail and wholesale companies.
Mozilla's Firefox climbed above 20 percent market share for two weeks last month, but ended October just under the milestone, a Web metrics company said Tuesday.
A sophisticated cybercrime group that's maintained an especially devious Trojan horse for nearly three years has stolen the log-ons to more than 300,000 online bank accounts and almost as many credit cards during that time, a security company said to...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Broadband growth seen slowing, shifting to Asia
- WiGig fast wireless may change Wi-Fi, home networks
- Google secure data tool ties Apps to company data
- Telco insiders say regulatory reform raises questions for Telstra
- 3 to allow Next G mobile broadband roaming from mid April
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTPython Data EngineerWA
- CCProject Manager - open source softwareACT
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCBusiness Analyst - Project Server/SharePoint exposureACT
- FTDesign and Engineering - Technical WriterWA
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- CCSoftware test engineer - Telecom/NetworkACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst - GeneralVIC
- CCDevOps EngineerVIC
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- CCProject Manager (Application Dev. & Mgt.) 160906/PM/472Asia
- FTApplication Support ManagerNSW
- CCBig Data SpecialistNSW
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- CCCA Gen Model Management-Oracle RDBMS, Oracle Solaris, TTNNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Internet/ Intranet) 160902/SA/222Asia
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCPersonal AssistantVIC