Feeding the Twitter addiction
The latest iteration of the Mozilla Firefox browser is scheduled to hit the Internet in a few weeks, with Release Candidate 1 recently being made available. Boasting a host of new changes including better malware protection, easier password management and a refined download manager, Firefox 3 is more secure and simpler to use than ever.
Don't let hooligans handle your hardware. Here are eight ways to keep your notebook from being pinched -- or to get it back if it is stolen.
This year's top 10 April Fool's day pranks were not only funny, but had lots of effort put into them as well.
Google Transit is the multinational's newest project, focusing on integrating public transit timetables and information into its Google Maps service.
Motorola, in partnership with Optus, has announced the launch of SCREEN3, a content service available on all MOTORAZR2 V9 and MOTOKRZR handsets through Optus.
Don't have enough time to go looking for news and information or even to e-mail friends and colleagues? If so, then try using social networks. We've selected 20 of the most useful social networks for IT professionals. And these networks aren't just for work, either; some of them will help you find old friends and colleagues, keep in touch with family and friends, and get useful news and information for your busy professional life.
In around about a month from now, Linksys will unleash its latest broadband router - the WRT160N - which specifically targets users who are after a more wireless networking range.
Check out the new features of Internet Explorer 8 Beta 1.
Here we show you an artistic image of the online security threats which wreak havoc on the online world.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSenior Integration Specialist - IP NetworkVIC
- CCIT Program Manager - TelecommunicationsNSW
- CCETL DeveloperACT
- CCPMO Project AdministratorNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperNSW
- CCSAP IS Retail Functional LeadVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Windows 7/8/10) 160901/SA/212Asia
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCChange / Project ManagerVIC
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia
- CCSenior Security Specialist - McAfeeVIC
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCWebmaster content managementACT
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA
- CCSolution Architect - Data MigrationVIC
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (CISCO/Firewall/Network) 160819/SA/423Asia
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSoftware Engineer - Linux with NV1 clearanceVIC
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- CCJava DeveloperACT