AptEdit Pro is not the Swiss Army Knife of code editors.
There are some things in life that you look forward to with trepidation, and if you’re a regular Flash user, the CS4 version is certainly one of those. It’s a huge release, and there are features aplenty. But we wonder how many of these new tools wil...
Newzie serves up your RSS feeds and more in a good-looking, easy-to-use tabbed interface.
A mobile handset that integrates a number of social-networking features including Facebook access, 3 Mobile's INQ1 has been lauded as "the world's first social mobile". In addition to these networking features, the INQ1 provides outstanding value for...
F-Secure Internet Security 2009 adds 64-bit Windows Vista support to its impressive reputation for finding and evicting malware
The new BullGuard Internet Security 8.5 is a point upgrade to its predecessor, BullGuard Internet Security 8, which had a somewhat spotty reputation. The coverage offered remains as before: antivirus, antispyware, firewall, a new spam filter and back...
The specification sheet might not say it, but the Linksys WRT110 wireless router can actually deliver speeds that are pretty close to what an 802.11n router can achieve. It’s not actually certified for 802.11n functionality, only 802.11b and 802.11g,...
Agnitum Outpost Pro Security Suite 2009 is the latest version of the software suite that provides a mixture of security and feature updates.
Version 8 of Avira Premium Security Suite features a host of updates, including an improved UI plus several new features, including drive-by download, botnet attack and malicious download protection, not to mention a backup system.
3 Mobile's Wi-Fi Router allows a single mobile broadband connection to be shared by up to four users. This convenient device is well designed and compact, but it only works with 3 Mobile broadband accounts.
Let’s take a quick trip back to 1991. Photoshop was still on Version 1 and Windows 3.0 had only recently been belched out. In Mac-land, System 6 ruled the roost, and TeachText (SimpleText’s forerunner) was the editor of choice. Rumour has it that BBE...
There are two main approaches to web design: on the one hand, there are professional-level applications that provide complex tools for generating dynamic, database-driven sites. Meanwhile, programs aimed at novices generate static sites quickly and e...
Caspio Bridge, like a Microsoft Access on the Web, allows nonprogrammers to easily create online databases and the Web forms to fill them
When we looked at the original FaceBook App a few months back, it was an ambitious if slightly underwhelming interface for the popular social networking community on the iPhone.
Vodafone and Telstra have recently launching new mobile broadband solutions, and now Optus has also followed suit.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTAndroid DeveloperNSW
- CCUX DesignerNSW
- CCJava Development Contract - MelbourneVIC
- FTApplication Packaging & Deployments Team LeaderNSW
- FTIT Technical LeadVIC
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager - NV1 clearance mandatoryNSW
- CCHigh Level Network Engineer (Communications)WA
- CCOracle Project OfficerSA
- CCContract System Analyst (SQL/.net) 160205/SA/561Asia
- FTBusiness Analyst / Scrum MasterNSW
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Oracle/UNIX) 160203/AP/381Asia
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCService ModellerNSW
- FTAnalyst: Business Intelligence & AnalyticsVIC
- CCSolution Architect - .NET environmentACT
- FTApplication Support AnalystVIC
- CCBilling Assistant / AdministrationACT
- CCInformatica ExpertNSW
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Enterprise Software SolutionNSW
- CCPortfolio-Program SchedulerNSW
- CCContract System Analyst (Linux/Security/LAN) 160211/SSA/521Asia
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCInfrastructure ConsultantNSW