For any social-networking fiend, finding the perfect iPhone Twitter client is an ongoing quest for the right balance of features and looks. Though we have been partial in the past to Twitteriffic, Atebits' Tweetie for iPhone app is a definite contend...
Chances are that at one point or the other everyone has wanted to possess their own Web site. And hiring a professional to do it may just be too expensive. Mr Site Takeaway Website Version Two promises to make Web site creation and hosting a simple a...
Mozilla this week put out its first beta release of Fennec, the mobile version of its Mozilla Firefox web browser.
Priced at just $39.95, TP-Link's TL-WR340G 54M Wireless Router is hard to pass up. It has a four-port 10/100 Ethernet switch and an 802.11g wireless access point, and it will do a respectable job of distributing your Internet connection to all the co...
Well, at least the issue is not unpaid taxes this time -- but Vivek Kundra, the brand-new, first-ever federal CIO after just a few days on the job is already on a leave of absence after the office of the Washington, D.C., CTO was raided by federal a...
As announced at the Mobile World Congress in Barcelona, Telstra's Next G network has recently been upgraded to support download speeds of up to 21 megabits per second (Mbps), making it the fastest mobile broadband network in the world. To take advant...
3 Mobile has launched yet another Internet Key Modem that offers wireless Internet access the via the telco's high-speed 3G network. It features a slimline design, plug-and-play installation and a microSD card memory slot. The E180 Modem also has a U...
Edimax is a brand that isn’t yet well established in Australia, but it’s one of the most popular router manufacturers in Asia under its own name and others. If the Edimax Wireless 802.11n ADSL2/2+ Modem Router (AR-7265WnA) is any indication, the comp...
McAfee Internet Security Suite 2009 is the latest iteration of security giant McAfee's internet security suite, featuring Artemis, a new internet-based malware detection feature.
Webroot Internet Security Essentials is an assembly of Webroot's Spy Sweeper anti-spyware with other companies' malware protection
Avira Premium Security Suite 8.2 is an Internet security suite that excels where it counts. This package beat all the 2009 security suites in detection tests, continuing Avira's long history of strong performance in such tests.
Trend Micro Internet Security Pro 2009 fails at the most basic task of detecting and blocking malicious software. Not recommended.
Edimax’s BR-6574n nMax Wireless Gigabit Router offers plenty of features but it falls short when it comes to range and speed.
McAfee Site Advisor alerts you to potentially risky sites among your Web search results.
If you'd like to create photo albums on the Web, you won't find a simpler way to do it than using Porta.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTTechnical Business Analyst - BINSW
- CCInfrastructure Assurance OfficerACT
- FTSupplier Relationship ManagerVIC
- CCProcurement Contract SpecialistQLD
- FTITSM Head of Service Desk & SwitchboardACT
- FTMs Dynamics Nav Support Analyst- Level 1/2WA
- CCData AnalystVIC
- CCMicrosoft Server EngineerWA
- CCApplication Migration ArchitectACT
- CCITIL Environment, Configuration, Release Manager- Banking/GovtNSW
- CCBusiness Project ManagerAsia
- CCSr. Iteration ManagerVIC
- CCJava Developer (front end)WA
- FTSenior Project Manager - Payroll IntegrationVIC
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCSAP BASIS ConsultantVIC
- FTDigital Sales Manager - Online MediaNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project ManagerACT
- FTSystem EngineerACT
- CCSCRUM MasterNSW
- CCSr. Project Manager - Six SigmaVIC
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCSenior Technical WriterVIC
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- FTDigital Account Manager - Online MediaNSW