There's a lot more to LinkedIn than just connecting with the people you know. Here's a look at 12 features, from a business card digitizer to a resume builder, that enhance your LinkedIn experience.
How many browser tabs do you keep open on your work computer during the day? Five? Maybe ten? If you're a Google Chrome user, there's now an easier way to access those tabs on your other devices, including a laptop or phone, without enduring a cumber...
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
When Pixorial updated its video-sharing iOS app last month, the company added a feature its competitors couldn't yet match: Integration with the new Google Drive cloud storage service.
Here are some Facebook apps you should note - for business, for fun, for photography and video and more.
We pinpoint the Cloud storage services with the best attributes for accomplishing specific tasks, and offer advice on how to use the Cloud most effectively.
Very often in business, the important thing is not how you act, but rather how you react.
Facebook has nearly 1 billion users, but a good chunk of them are clueless when it comes to using the social network safely, a new study conducted by Consumer Reports has found.
Facebook has gained its massive following in part by making everything you say relevant to someone. But apparently that doesn't extend to the social network's spam filter.
To find out what email marketing tips are trending and showing success with list subscribers, CIO.com spoke with leading email marketing vendors and analysts to come up with this best-of-breed email marketing tactics list.
No one would argue that Google Docs is a great tool, but it remains, stubbornly, a Web-only tool.
Optus has today officially switched on its 4G network in Australia, making it the second telco in the country to offer a superfast 4G mobile service.
Google's long-awaited Dropbox competitor, Drive, is finally here and includes impressive search capabilities and good integration with other Google services including Docs and Google+.
Google Drive, Google's online storage service is finally available after years of rumors, but with Microsoft's SkyDrive offering more space and better integration with Windows 8, is Drive really worth the wait?
Google Drive is here. On paper the Google cloud storage service compares favorably against rivals like Dropbox, SkyDrive, and Box. However, there's one aspect of Google Drive that could force many users to shun Google in favor of the alternatives.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Xiaomi moving data outside China following privacy concerns
- At Austin airport, Wi-Fi predicts how long the security line will be
- The best Apple iPad Air 2 plans: Vodafone v Telstra v Optus
- Twitter weaves Fabric, but will developers be drawn in?
- AT&T signed up 500,000 cars for its 4G network last quarter
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW