The Australian Law Reform Commission enquiry into Copyright and the Digital Economy has the potential to affect the lives of practically all Australians, so you owe it to yourself to put forward your views on the matter.
Broadband - News
A man who tracked down his stolen iPad using Find My iPhone and a GPS device has been accused of unlawful amateur sleuthing.
Global cloud computing and hosting company Rackspace will soon open its first Australian data centre, in the Sydney suburb of Erskine Park. The investment is part of a multi-million dollar move to bolster the company's local presence.
Adelaide-based Internet service provider (ISP), Internode, has launched three new NodeMobile plans each offering 150GB of social networking data allowance, alongside other inclusions.
Some people do it just out of simple competition, essentially throwing their money away so they can boast more Twitter followers than their friends. Others do it to boost their corporate profiles, while even more high-profile cases have led to better...
Google stepped further into the travel business on Monday, announcing it had acquired Frommer's, producer of popular travel guidebooks and reviews. While no immediate decision has been made on Frommer's print guidebooks, Google says the company's dat...
If you are one of the many Facebook users who have resisted the switch to Timeline, your days with the old format are numbered: Reports say that Facebook will begin rolling out Timeline to all members by the fall.
If you need to establish a professional-looking website without shelling out cash for a Web design team, check out the free open-source blogging tool WordPress. Chances are good that many of your favorite websites use this popular platform, since Wor...
Internet service provider, Internode, has launched a set of new Reach Fibre Access Broadband (FAB) plans that will be available at over 125 greenfield real estate developments throughout the Australian mainland.
The most exciting internet development since the internet itself - at least for Americans living in Kansas City - was the recent announcement of Google Fibre.
Apple co-founder Steve Wozniak spoke about his concerns regarding the cloud after a special performance of Mike Daisey’s monologue.
With its stock still slumping, Facebook executives were faced with not one but two other pieces of tough news this week.
Music service, Spotify, has made its Mobile Radio service available on Android.
Optus has expanded the availability of its 4G business services utilising its 4G FDD-LTE network to Sydney and Perth, and upgraded its 3G network coverage as part of a larger enhancement project.
Everyone, and I mean absolutely everyone, wants Google Fiber. And who wouldn’t?
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTBrand Marketing Manager - Premium Entertainment BrandNSW
- FTDatacentre Solution ArchitectVIC
- FTNational Manager of Security - We are looking for a strong Leader - Syd CBDNSW
- FTMid Level Infrastructure Project ManagerVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkNSW
- CCMaster Planner /SchedulerQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- TPJava DeveloperSA
- CCSenior IT Domain Specialist - Integration - CloudVIC
- TPICT Project CoordinatorQLD
- CCSenior Business AnalystNSW
- FTOffice365 Solution SpecialistSA
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- FTSolutions Architect - Data Centre/ NetworkSA
- TPBusiness Objects DeveloperNSW
- FTSecurity System EngineerSA
- CCTest Specialist - NetworkVIC
- CCSenior Engineer - Finance PackagesQLD
- FTBack End DeveloperNSW
- TPSenior Network EngineerNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst Finance & Lending - Brisbane Based RoleVIC
- FTLife/400 Technical Business AnalystNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTMS Exchange System Engineer l PowerShell l Message LabsNSW