In a nod to the success of emerging Web 2.0 technologies like AJAX and streaming media, one of the country's largest Internet benchmarking companies will no longer use page views as its primary metric for comparing sites.
Following last week's rumors that a deal was in the works, Google acquired GrandCentral Communications for an undisclosed sum.
Mobile printing has never been easier. For a busy office, reliable and easy-to-use tools are essential. Samsung's latest smart printers are equipped for wireless printing from mobile devices. Find out more about what is all about.
Australia's leading broadband providers Telstra, Optus and iiNet all deny limiting P2P traffic within their networks in order to increase network speeds and save costs. This comes despite a recent admission from Westnet, along with several other ISPs...
ISP Dodo Australia is offering "free" ADSL2+ connections coupled with a complimentary 150MB of download data per month when customers sign up for a Dodo telephone service. That is of course if customers are willing to fork out 18 cents for each megab...
There has been a mixed response to the federal government's $1.9 billion broadband plan for Australia with one IP carrier claiming it raises more questions than answers.
National ICT minister Helen Coonan today launched the $1.9 billion Australia Connected infrastructure initiative to roll-out ADSL 2+ and WiMAX to 99 percent of Australia by 2009.
After <a href="http://secure.idg.com.au/images/cw/Key_Analyst_Report_Slams_OECD_Broadband_Rankings.pdf" target="_blank">slamming</a> the OECD's findings on global broadband rankings as inaccurate, and accusing the Labor party of misleading the Austra...
Not to be left behind in the recent [[ArtId:1526139525|corporate uptake]] of Second Life, BigPond has launched a group of 11 in-game islands, and is now offering its users un-metered access to content in its virtual headquarters, as well as selected ...
On the tenth anniversary of BigPond's launch, Telstra has finally flicked the switch for uncapped high speed ADSL and ADSL2+ broadband services. However, its new 24Mbps capable ADSL2+ will only be sold in locations where competitors already offer the...
Australian internet service provider iiNet yesterday announced the sale of its New Zealand subsidiary, ihug, to telecommunications giant Vodafone New Zealand for NZ$41 million (AU$36 million).
Telstra CEO Sol Trujillo switched on Telstra's 3GSM network this morning, and to celebrate made video calls to Tasmania, Queensland, WA and northern NSW.
BigAir is remoulding its iBurst wireless broadband plans to promote competition between Telstra and 3G providers.
A sign of the trouble that free ISPs (Internet service providers) are having in Australia is FreeNet's decision to close registrations from the general public to its free access services.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Nokia Lumia 830 review: Punching above its weight
- 2 BlackBerry Passport review: A smartphone going nowhere
- 3 Sony Xperia Z3 Compact review: A flagship at 4.6-inches
- 4 Microsoft Surface Pro 3 Windows 8.1 tablet
- 5 Samsung Galaxy Tab S (10.5) 4G review
Best Deals on GoodGearGuide
Latest News Articles
- Android ransomware 'Koler' turns into a worm, spreads via SMS
- Bite into your music with jaw-controlled iPhone player
- Apple CEO Tim Cook meets with Chinese official after iCloud attack
- New European Commission, approved by Parliament, will focus on the digital domain
- Camels, sleds and trikes: Seven odd Street View vehicles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- CCConsumer Product Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Sales ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness development manager - retargettingNSW
- FTSales Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTDigital Account ExecutiveNSW
- FTAccount ExecutiveNSW
- FTPartner Marketing Communications Manager - Leading Global Tech BrandNSW
- FTTechnical Marketing ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness ManagerNSW
- FTMarketing Communications Operations Manager - Global Tech Market leaderNSW