Cisco Systems expects to take its TelePresence high-definition conferencing system from the boardroom to the living room within two or three years for about US$1,000.
Google will become more aggressive with its universal search effort, making a bolder push to blend a variety of Web links into a single results list.
Imagine a wireless network that could achieve bandwidth high enough to transfer an entire video presentation from your laptop directly onto a conference room projector.
A Seattle man faces as many as 29 years in prison after being charged with using the LimeWire and Soulseek P-to-P (peer-to-peer) networks to commit identity theft.
Google has launched new features for Google Book Search designed to make it easier for users to organise and find books online.
Morgan Stanley and Pfizer are among several companies launching initiatives to fold Web 2.0 tools like blogs, wikis and social networks into the enterprise after grassroots projects convinced management to back the projects.
Wikipedia's English site is blocked again in China, after over two months of being accessible, continuing a saga of on-again, off-again availability.
Spammers have set a new benchmark for mockery, hijacking PCs inside drug giant Pfizer to send out adverts for the company's most famous product, Viagra, it has been claimed.
Cisco Systems executives hinted at major changes in the company's consumer strategy on Wednesday even as they voiced optimism about networking and the world economy.
Apple has made headlines in the past for introducing disruptive technologies, but Wednesday's announcement of the iPod Touch could be a real sleeper.
A small US startup has announced technology for running Wi-Fi routers in remote places using only the power of the sun.
Facebook is changing its social networking site to make the names and profiles of its members available to nonmembers and eventually accessible through search-engine listings.
The Australian telecoms market will grow a paltry 2.8 percent in the 2008 financial year to $36.3 billion driven largely by broadband and data services
Gold Coast telco gotalk has launched it's offensive in the growing Australian VoIP market with the introduction of the $14.95 Aussie Pack, which according to the company is the only VoIP provider in Australia to offer free mobile calls as part of a V...
Online auction site eBay has been targeted by identity thieves, who are wielding a botnet that uses brute force to uncover valid account log-in information, a Tel Aviv-based security company said Monday.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCSCCM - SCOM - AD Systems EngineerNSW
- FTTechnology Risk ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- CCProject ManagerQLD
- CCSr System AnalystACT
- FTSenior Network Engineer | National Systems Integrator & MSP | CBD locationNSW
- FTGentrack ConsultantVIC
- CCSolution Architect / Data ArchitectNSW
- FTJunior Inside Sales Rep | National systems integrator & MSP | $60-70K+NSW
- FTProject Manager | Permanent role in Canberra | NV1/2 clearedACT
- FTSupport AnalystQLD
- FTDigital Project ManagerVIC
- CCMS Biz Talk ConsultantNSW
- CCNV1 | System admin with SQL server experience for Defence Application SupportACT
- CCSystem Administration / Application Support | NV2 clearance neededACT
- CCICT Project Manager - Contact Centre/Telephony FocusNSW
- FTSoftware Design Engineer (Embedded Software)SA
- CCIT Network SpecialistVIC
- CCHealthcare Test SpecialistSA
- CCSystem admin with SQL server experience | Defence-wide project | NV1 neededACT
- CCMid or Senior Developer - Mobile Applications - (iOS)NSW
- CCSenior Agile Business AnalystVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/SQL) 160421/P/903Asia
- CCWindows Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager, Technology Upgrade & RefreshNSW