Cisco Systems expects to take its TelePresence high-definition conferencing system from the boardroom to the living room within two or three years for about US$1,000.
Broadband - News
Google will become more aggressive with its universal search effort, making a bolder push to blend a variety of Web links into a single results list.
Imagine a wireless network that could achieve bandwidth high enough to transfer an entire video presentation from your laptop directly onto a conference room projector.
A Seattle man faces as many as 29 years in prison after being charged with using the LimeWire and Soulseek P-to-P (peer-to-peer) networks to commit identity theft.
Google has launched new features for Google Book Search designed to make it easier for users to organise and find books online.
Morgan Stanley and Pfizer are among several companies launching initiatives to fold Web 2.0 tools like blogs, wikis and social networks into the enterprise after grassroots projects convinced management to back the projects.
Wikipedia's English site is blocked again in China, after over two months of being accessible, continuing a saga of on-again, off-again availability.
Spammers have set a new benchmark for mockery, hijacking PCs inside drug giant Pfizer to send out adverts for the company's most famous product, Viagra, it has been claimed.
Cisco Systems executives hinted at major changes in the company's consumer strategy on Wednesday even as they voiced optimism about networking and the world economy.
Apple has made headlines in the past for introducing disruptive technologies, but Wednesday's announcement of the iPod Touch could be a real sleeper.
A small US startup has announced technology for running Wi-Fi routers in remote places using only the power of the sun.
Facebook is changing its social networking site to make the names and profiles of its members available to nonmembers and eventually accessible through search-engine listings.
The Australian telecoms market will grow a paltry 2.8 percent in the 2008 financial year to $36.3 billion driven largely by broadband and data services
Gold Coast telco gotalk has launched it's offensive in the growing Australian VoIP market with the introduction of the $14.95 Aussie Pack, which according to the company is the only VoIP provider in Australia to offer free mobile calls as part of a V...
Online auction site eBay has been targeted by identity thieves, who are wielding a botnet that uses brute force to uncover valid account log-in information, a Tel Aviv-based security company said Monday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSenior Integration DeveloperQLD
- CCHadoop DeveloperSA
- FTPractice AdvisorACT
- FTBusiness Development Manager | Digital MarketNSW
- TPApplications Project ManagerQLD
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- CCConsumer Social Specialist / Campaign Manager (Digital)VIC
- FTSecurity Delivery Manager l Security, Governance, Delivery & OperationNSW
- FTFinancial AnalystNSW
- CCC ProgrammerACT
- CCIT Project ManagerQLD
- FTBusiness Development ManagerQLD
- CCGIS ConsultantNSW
- CCConsumer Social Specialist (Digital)VIC
- CCChange & Release AdministratorNSW
- TPProject CoordinatorNSW
- CCData Quality AnalystNSW
- CCVBA DeveloperNSW
- FTSystems AdministratorVIC
- FTProduct Manager - TV and MediaVIC
- TPAutomation Test EngineerQLD
- FTLead Software EngineerQLD
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- CCTest EngineerNSW
- TPSAP BO DeveloperWA