Optus is now 'considering its upgrade options' after Telstra unveiled its new 30Mbps cable service Telstra unveiled in Sydney and Melbourne on Tuesday.
Broadband - News
The topics covered by mainstream news sites are "markedly different" from those on sites that allow users to determine what is newsworthy, according to a survey released Wednesday by the Project for Excellence in Journalism.
Microsoft is forcing Windows Live and MSN Messenger users to upgrade to the newest version due to a security update included in that release, according to a posting on a Microsoft blog.
A hacker group released a free, open-source unlock for Apple's iPhone late Tuesday, just a day after a commercial company started selling something similar for as much as US$99 through a network of online resellers.
A year-old bug in QuickTime that when paired with Firefox allows hackers to hijack PCs and Macs now has Mozilla scrambling for a fix, the company's chief security officer said.
Security vendors are warning that two US Department of State Web sites based in Russia could contain malware and should be avoided.
The company that redefined Internet search is putting up US$10 million via its philanthropic arm, Google.org, to entice someone with the next great idea to ignite mass commercialization of plug-in cars.
Labor's Fibre-to-the-Node (FttN) broadband plans have been jeopardized by a federal government move to lock down the $2 billion Communications Fund, which was set to be financial backbone of the opposition's network.
Telstra BigPond today switched on Australia's fastest consumer cable broadband, with the launch yesterday of a 30 Mbps plan.
A Las Vegas man has agreed to plead guilty to wire fraud for impersonating an intellectual property lawyer and threatening to sue owners of certain Internet domain names.
While companies are increasingly turning to virtual worlds for employee collaboration and as a way to strengthen relationships with customers, few have developed comprehensive strategies to deal with places like Second Life or Kaneva, according to a ...
A new version of the IcePack hacker tool kit has been released and for the first time it includes attack code designed to exploit an unpatched, or zero-day, Microsoft vulnerability.
Standards Australia has defended it's decision to abstain from the ISO (International Organisation for Standardization) and IEC (International Electrotechnical Commission) ballot to approve Microsoft's Office Open XML format as an international stand...
Trend Micro said Tuesday it is teaming with startup Third Brigade to integrate its intrusion-prevention system capability into Trend Micro's OfficeScan endpoint-security product.
Mozilla has posted mock-ups of Places, one of the most-awaited new features in the upcoming Firefox 3.0., on its Web site.
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Huawei Mate 9
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Acer Swift 7
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCDevops Consultant - 12 month contractVIC
- FTJava Developer - Fixed Term ContractQLD
- TPMobile DeveloperWA
- CCSolution Architect - Financial applicationsVIC
- FTDeveloper/ ProgrammerSA
- FTSenior Security Sales SpecialistVIC
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCIT Infrastructure ArchitectNSW
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCApplication Solution Designer (Automation) - Finance - Contract - Sydney CBDNSW
- FTSenior Software EngineerVIC
- FTOnline Solutions AnalystNSW
- FTIt Security and process analystNSW
- FTConsultant Business AnalystQLD
- FTLevel 3 EngineerNSW
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- TPTechnical Support Resource-Skype for BusinessVIC
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC
- TPAnalyst Workplace SupportVIC
- TPBI & Report Developer (SQL Developer)QLD
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- TPDrupal Developer - Immediate startQLD
- CCSystem EngineerSA
- TPDigital Strategist - Newcastle BasedNSW
- TPIT Project Officer - TMRQLD