Telstra today accused the Howard Government of punishing 1.5 million Australian shareholders by putting politics ahead of policy in the lead up to the federal election.
Google plans to add a presentations application to its Web applications suite this week, delivering on a promise made in April. The suite, until now known as Docs & Spreadsheets, will also be renamed Google Docs on Monday.
Apple will partner with U.K. mobile carrier O2 when it rolls out the iPhone in Great Britain on Nov. 9, the company said on Tuesday. Contrary to speculation, however, the smart phone will not use the faster 3G data network common in Europe.
Nokia released on Tuesday the newest addition to its E-series lineup of mobile phones for businesses, revamping the user interface for easier navigation, executives said during a London product launch.
Mozilla has fixed a critical bug in the way the Firefox browser works with QuickTime media files.
Australians are most at risk from malicious online attacks targeting their credit card details, followed by bank and email account information, reveals Symantec's bi-annual Internet Security Threat Report (ISTR), released on Tuesday.
Two years after The New York Times Co. started charging for access to some content on its Web site, the Gray Lady is changing tack and will make the content available for free.
Thousands of e-mails detailing the operations of MediaDefender, a company hired by movie studios and record labels to flood file-sharing networks with fake files of pirated films and albums, have leaked to the Internet.
IBM has reported an increase in malware volume and sophistication as part of its security statistics report for the first half of the year.
Yahoo has agreed to buy Zimbra, a privately held company whose Web hosted collaboration and messaging suite is considered a successful example of the software-as-a-service model (SAAS).
A potential database breach of the online florist, Roses Only, may have resulted in the theft of sensitive information, including customers credit card details.
Google, which has been less vocal than some on the furor surrounding the standards process for Microsoft's Office Open XML, came out Friday in support of the ISO's decision to reject the specification.
Faster speeds and increased data quotas make plans more attractive
As if Yahoo didn't have enough trouble already in social networking, a company employee tipped a New York Times reporter by mistake about a new, unannounced service called Yahoo Mash.
An artificial intelligence company next month will unveil plans for a program that will help its AI software "learn" by interacting with humans in virtual worlds.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- FTBusiness Intelligence Team LeadVIC
- CCPMO AnalystNSW
- CCSr IT Support specialist - MCSE- L2/L3- Travelling requiredNSW
- CCEnterprise Architect ? Big Data AnalyticsNSW
- CCSenior IT Project SpecialistVIC
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/MySQL) 160823/AP/172Asia
- FTSenior Analyst ProgrammerNSW
- CCLinux EngineerVIC
- CCContract Junior Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/JP/709Asia
- CCSalesforce CRM ManagerNSW
- FTUNIX, LINUX , VM System AdministrationNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (Superannuation)NSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer - Brand NEW IoT ProjectNSW
- FTSenior IoT / M2M .Net DeveloperVIC
- CCSystems Analyst (IT Security/Network & Systems) 160826/SA/652Asia
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (JAVA/J2EE/SQL) 160902/SA/812Asia
- FTTest Lead - HP ALMNSW
- FTProject ManagerACT
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT