Convicted penny-stock spammer Eddie Davidson has died of a self-inflicted gunshot wound, apparently after killing his wife and three year-old daughter in his home town of Bennet, Colorado, the U.S. Department of Justice said Thursday
Microsoft yesterday announced that it is expanding its banner advertising agreement with Facebook to include Live Search capabilities and paid search advertising on the social network.
In a discovery that would probably send the Dr. Evil character of the "Austin Powers" movies into cardiac arrest, Google recently detected more than a trillion unique URLs on the Web.
Telstra and the Competitive Carriers Coalition have gone toe-to-toe regarding where they believe the focus should be in the lead-up to the National Broadband Network build.
Barack Obama has left the presidential campaign trail and joined George W Bush, Al Qaeda and Microsoft to recruit zombies for the world's second largest botnet, Rustock.
Six of the UK's largest ISPs are set to announce today that they've signed up to a government-backed initiative that's designed to clamp down on music piracy.
Facebook showed off a new service for its social networking site that will allow people to take their Facebook profile and use it on other sites around the Web.
The researcher whose speculation led to an early disclosure of information about a critical flaw in the Domain Name System (DNS), the Internet's traffic cop, wasn't the first to come close to the truth, said the security expert who found the bug and ...
Telstra, in conjunction with Netcomm and Sierra Wireless, has released a portable HSDPA, Wi-Fi and Ethernet router that can be used to share an Internet connection wherever there is Next G mobile network coverage.
Broadband surpassed dial-up for the first time last year, with twice as many homes connected via broadband than via dial-up, according to recent figures released by the Australian Bureau of Statistics.
Two well-known Web sites have completed implementations of MySpace's data portability program, which has also been modified to allow a degree of user data caching and storage by external Web sites and to support the OpenID single sign-on method, MySp...
Mozilla Tuesday set Friday as the ship date for the first preview edition of Firefox 3.1, the fast-track update it hopes to polish off by late this year or early in 2009.
A computer security company on Monday inadvertently published details of a major flaw in the Internet's Domain Name System (DNS) several weeks before they were due to be disclosed.
E-Gold, an Internet-based payment service, and three owners have pleaded guilty to criminal charges related to money laundering, the U.S. Department of Justice said Monday.
Facebook rolled out a major redesign of its social networking site late Sunday that features a cleaner interface that links feed technology with user forums. Company officials said the updated site will give users more control and ownership over thei...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160826/AP/972Asia
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCCustomer Service SpecialistVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- FTMicrosoft Solution ArchitectACT
- CCChange AnalystVIC
- CCComms project specialistVIC
- CCService Desk AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCBI-Business Intelligence Technical LeadNSW
- CCSenior Technology Specialist - Back-end Java/JEENSW
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCIT Support Officer- SAP (tool experience)NSW
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- CCProject Manager - Expense Management SystemVIC
- CCChange LeadsNSW
- CCSenior Java DeveloperVIC
- CCProject Resource SpecialistVIC
- FTFull Stack Application Developer - IoT projectsVIC
- CCData Migration SpecialistSA
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC