Italian media conglomerate Mediaset Group has sued YouTube for 500 million euro, alleging the Google video-sharing site illegally hosts thousands of video clips that belong to Mediaset.
Broadband - News
A British hacker who admitted breaking into US military computers hoping to uncover evidence of UFOs looks set to be extradited to the US after the highest British court dismissed his appeal against the extradition on Wednesday.
While most people know Flash as primarily a multimedia delivery and development technology for Web sites, it is catching on as a front-end user-interface (UI) technology for business applications, an Adobe manager said Wednesday.
Kansas Senator Sam Brownback reiterated accusations Tuesday that China is forcing foreign-owned hotels to install electronic eavesdropping equipment ahead of next month's Olympics.
A rash of complaints prompted the FBI to issue a warning of a new round of spam e-mails bombarding the Internet to spread the malicious Storm Worm.
The Republican National Committee this week launched a parody of Facebook called BarackBook that attempts to discredit Obama by highlighting as his "friends" people who may reflect badly on his presidential bid.
Microsoft has released an API that allows Web sites to send location information to GPS navigation devices as part of an expansion of its MSN Direct services.
NASA last week launched a new interactive Web site, jointly developed with the non-profit Internet Archive, which initially combines some 21 separately stored and managed NASA imagery collections into a single online resource featuring enhanced searc...
A noted hacker attack kit has been retired from service by its criminal creators, most likely because it was priced too high compared to the competition, researchers said Tuesday.
The encryption of Skype VoIP phone calls might not be as secure as you think.
The National Library of Australia has launched a public beta of its 'Australian Newspapers' site. The site will offer access to scanned images and text from historic Australian newspapers dating from 1803 to 1954.
A glowing report on the government's national Internet content filtering scheme has again outraged telecommunications providers and privacy advocates who declared the results biased and worthless.
Glowing results from tests into the effectiveness of Internet Service Provider (ISP) content filters have buoyed the government's clean-feed internet scheme
A surprisingly large number of small and midsize businesses appear to be either blissfully unaware of or uncaring about the online security threats they face, according to a survey conducted by security vendor McAfee.
Consumer rights groups cheered reports saying the US Federal Communications Commission is ready to take action against Comcast for the cable-based Internet provider's decision to slow some peer-to-peer traffic on its network.
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Google Daydream VR headset
Lexar® Portable SSD
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Surface Pro 4
Dell XPS 13 laptop
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 2 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
- 3 Panasonic Blu-ray recorder PVR set-top box review
- 4 Garmin Fenix Chronos fitness tracker smartwatch review
- 5 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Australian broadband speed ranking drops again despite NBN rollout
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- nbn grows customer base, but suffers EBITDA loss
- [Updated] Labor has ruled out a Royal Commission into the NBN
- NBN: Labor to offer ‘greater proportion of fibre’, still not sold on FTTN
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- First look at the Formula 1 2017 pit lane in Melbourne, Australia
- LG 2017 OLED and Super LED UHD 4K TVs: Hands-on review
- Oppo R9s Plus phone: Full, in-depth review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSocial Media ExecutiveNSW
- CCSofware Developer/Architect - Media and telco Network Operations - MelbourneVIC
- CCExecutive SupportWA
- CCBusiness Analyst - ForecastingNSW
- TPWintel EngineerVIC
- FTSenior Network Specialist - IPVPN EdgeVIC
- FTApplication Support Analyst - Accounting SoftwareNSW
- FTInfrastructure Project Manager Office 365 ImplementationVIC
- CCDevelopment Lead - Java - TelcoVIC
- FTDatabase DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Lead Developer/Architect - TelcoVIC
- CCAutomation TesterQLD
- FTSQL Server DBA- 2016 RDBMS, SSIS, SRS, Certified DBANSW
- TPBusiness AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Communications Officer | SharePointQLD
- FTDevops EngineerVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- FTData Centre Technical SpecialistACT
- CCVMWare Automation ArchitectACT
- CCFullstack .Net DeveloperNSW
- FTDatabase Modelling SpecialistVIC
- FTMid Level PHP DeveloperNSW
- FTSAP Logistics ConsultantNSW
- FTSenior Network Specialist - Internet Edge Routing and SwitchingVIC
- FTImplementation Consultant - SMSF SoftwareNSW