Attackers can exploit a bug in Twitter to force victims to follow the hacker's account, a security researcher said Thursday.
Broadband - News
Mozilla has released the first preview of Firefox 3.1, the fast-track update that the open-source company has pegged with a late 2008 or early 2009 ship date.
The Black Hat conference and its post-event, DefCon, promise to be a security funhouse in the coming week, as experts in Las Vegas seek to shock and amaze by poking holes in today's network technologies. The Web, wireless LANs, routers and desktop so...
The National Broadband Network (NBN) will likely operate in a monopolistic, utility-based model, according to telecommunication providers.
Hackers are now actively exploiting a critical flaw in the Domain Name System, but they're not using any of the already known exploits, said a researcher who crafted the first attack code to go public.
Italian media conglomerate Mediaset Group has sued YouTube for 500 million euro, alleging the Google video-sharing site illegally hosts thousands of video clips that belong to Mediaset.
A British hacker who admitted breaking into US military computers hoping to uncover evidence of UFOs looks set to be extradited to the US after the highest British court dismissed his appeal against the extradition on Wednesday.
While most people know Flash as primarily a multimedia delivery and development technology for Web sites, it is catching on as a front-end user-interface (UI) technology for business applications, an Adobe manager said Wednesday.
Kansas Senator Sam Brownback reiterated accusations Tuesday that China is forcing foreign-owned hotels to install electronic eavesdropping equipment ahead of next month's Olympics.
A rash of complaints prompted the FBI to issue a warning of a new round of spam e-mails bombarding the Internet to spread the malicious Storm Worm.
The Republican National Committee this week launched a parody of Facebook called BarackBook that attempts to discredit Obama by highlighting as his "friends" people who may reflect badly on his presidential bid.
Microsoft has released an API that allows Web sites to send location information to GPS navigation devices as part of an expansion of its MSN Direct services.
NASA last week launched a new interactive Web site, jointly developed with the non-profit Internet Archive, which initially combines some 21 separately stored and managed NASA imagery collections into a single online resource featuring enhanced searc...
A noted hacker attack kit has been retired from service by its criminal creators, most likely because it was priced too high compared to the competition, researchers said Tuesday.
The encryption of Skype VoIP phone calls might not be as secure as you think.
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson WorkForce ET-4550
Acer Swift 7
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Lexar® Portable SSD
Google Daydream VR headset
Huawei Mate 9
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Epson WorkForce DS-360W
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Surface Pro 4
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
PCW Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Horizon Zero Dawn review
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTSenior Web DeveloperNSW
- TPICT Contracts Compliance ManagerWA
- CCDesktop Engineer l WollongongNSW
- CCProject Manager - Telco Networks EngineeringVIC
- FTCitrix EngineerNSW
- FTDevelopment Manager - SaaSQLD
- TPAEM DeveloperNSW
- FTClient Delivery ManagerSA
- CCUnix AdministratorNSW
- TPMid-Level Java DeveloperNSW
- TPChange and Communications CoordinatorQLD
- FTNodeJS DeveloperNSW
- TPOracle Consultant - CC&BQLD
- FTSenior Network AdministratorNSW
- TPIteration ManagerNSW
- TPService Desk Analyst - Level 1VIC
- CCIT Senior Business AnalystNSW
- CCSenior System AdministratorVIC
- CCData Engineer (Java/ Data/ Big Data Developer)VIC
- TPBusiness Intelligence Program ManagerVIC
- TPSenior Test AnalystQLD
- FTJunior ITIL Service AnalystVIC
- TPSenior Java Developer / DevOps - ContractQLD
- FTOracle Forms PL/SQL Analyst ProgrammerQLD
- CCFront-End DeveloperQLD