Mac users should scrap Apple's Safari and replace it with a browser that offers anti-phishing protection, such as Mozilla's Firefox or Opera Software's Opera, Consumer Reports said Monday as it unveiled its annual Internet security survey.
Scammers have duped hundreds of people out of thousands of dollars each using bogus Olympic ticket-selling sites, and a security expert warned that more will follow.
The Boston Police Department has demonstrated its Web 2.0 savvy by using blogging software and online video to highlight the case of alleged kidnap victim Reigh Rockefeller. While the department's blog has only basic features and does not permit disc...
Apple has at last issued a patch for the DNS (Domain Name System) flaw considered one of the most dangerous vulnerabilities ever to affect the Internet.
Nearly a month after a critical flaw in the Internet's Domain Name System was first reported, vendors of some of the most widely used firewall software are scrambling to fix a problem that can essentially undo part of the patches that address this bu...
Broadband costs will rise and access speeds may suffer if the government's national Internet content filtering scheme is mandated, according to network experts.
International Olympic Committee President Jacques Rogge Saturday said there was "no deal" with Beijing Olympic officials to permit censorship of the Internet during the games, and lashed out at criticism of the IOC and its handling of the matter.
The US Federal Communications Commission has ordered Comcast to stop interfering with peer-to-peer traffic on its broadband network, with officials there saying the cable provider was "invasive" in its network traffic management.
As Microsoft readies another beta release of Internet Explorer (IE) 8, the company has made a call for more beta testers via a company blog.
China's Foreign Ministry brushed off but did not specifically deny accusations that Chinese authorities are forcing foreign hotel chains operating here to install Internet eavesdropping devices ahead of the Olympics.
At the Black Hat computer security conference in Las Vegas next week, researchers will demonstrate software they've developed that could steal online credentials from users of popular Web sites such as Facebook, eBay and Google.
Ten months after launching a preview version of its overhaul, social bookmarking tool, Delicious dropped the dots from its former del.icio.us moniker and released a faster and easier to learn version 2.0.
The International Olympic Committee (IOC) admitted Wednesday that it made a deal with Chinese officials to accept censorship of the Internet during the Beijing Olympic Games, which begin August 8.
A redesign of the Live.com home page may not be quite what analysts had in mind last week when they asked Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer about how the software giant plans to streamline its online presence.
You can think of it as "Schoogle."
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness AnalystACT
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- CCData AnalystACT
- CCProject AnalystVIC
- CCSolution Designer - Windows UpgradeNSW
- CCICT Security Design & Implementation - NV1ACT
- CCCustomer Service RepresentativeQLD
- FTTest EngineerNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (.Net/SQL Server) 160829/SA/244Asia
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCSr. Project Manager- Infrastructure- Data Centre,VirtualizationNSW
- FTSAP Ariba Consultant/ManagerVIC
- CCIT Assistant (Infrastructure/PC LAN Support) 160825/ITA/864Asia
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- FTIT Security & Risk ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/J2EE) 160901/P/601Asia
- CCSenior IT Project ManagerVIC
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Advisor, Web and Social Media Channels- SEO & AnalyticsNSW
- FTTandem/NonStop Technical ConsultantWA
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- CCNetwork Technology SpecialistVIC
- CCRelease ManagerNSW
- CCContract Senior Systems Analyst (C++/JBoss) 160819/SSA/892Asia