iiNet announced on Wednesday that its broadband customers will be able to watch up to four live matches every round of the 2008/09 Barclays English Premier League for free, or as iiNet put it "for sweet FA".
Broadband - News
Malware threats on the Web grew at an exponential rate over the first half of 2008, security experts say.
Google said Tuesday that its DoubleClick subsidiary will begin powering video advertising within Microsoft's Silverlight 2 rich-media player, prompting some observers to question the implications for Microsoft's own online advertising strategy.
Hackers are trying to dupe people into downloading malicious software labeled as Adobe Systems' Flash Player, prompting a warning from the company.
A group of Welsh monks became so teed off with dialup they had broadband installed on their remote island.
Instant messaging may be the key to proving the six degrees of separation theory, if a new survey is anything to go by.
The Republicans have taken their share of lumps -- especially during the current presidential campaign -- for not embracing Web 2.0 technologies and tools as warmly as the Democrats.
The National Legal and Policy Center (NLPC) in the US has turned the tables on Google by using the company's controversial Street View technology along with Google Earth to compile and make public a detailed dossier on a "top Google executive".
In an attempt to rid its Blogger service from spam blogs, or splogs, Google mistakenly flagged a number of legitimate sites last week, prompting the company to scramble to unlock them.
It seems innocuous enough at first. A user claiming to represent Exxon Mobil on micro-blogging site Twitter highlighted this post from August 2, "Did You Know? We supported local NGOS (non-governmental organizations) in Angola and Indonesia to develo...
Mac users should scrap Apple's Safari and replace it with a browser that offers anti-phishing protection, such as Mozilla's Firefox or Opera Software's Opera, Consumer Reports said Monday as it unveiled its annual Internet security survey.
Scammers have duped hundreds of people out of thousands of dollars each using bogus Olympic ticket-selling sites, and a security expert warned that more will follow.
The Boston Police Department has demonstrated its Web 2.0 savvy by using blogging software and online video to highlight the case of alleged kidnap victim Reigh Rockefeller. While the department's blog has only basic features and does not permit disc...
Apple has at last issued a patch for the DNS (Domain Name System) flaw considered one of the most dangerous vulnerabilities ever to affect the Internet.
Nearly a month after a critical flaw in the Internet's Domain Name System was first reported, vendors of some of the most widely used firewall software are scrambling to fix a problem that can essentially undo part of the patches that address this bu...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Subaru XV 2017 review
- 2 Samsung 2017 QLED Q7 TV: Full, in-depth review
- 3 Kogan Atlas UltraSlim Pro laptop: full, in-depth review
- 4 Gigabyte Aorus GA-AX370-Gaming 5 AMD Ryzen AM4 motherboard review
- 5 Kogan curved 4K UHD 55-inch LED LCD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Australian broadband speed ranking drops again despite NBN rollout
- Rowland says govt supressing unflattering NBN information
- nbn grows customer base, but suffers EBITDA loss
- [Updated] Labor has ruled out a Royal Commission into the NBN
- NBN: Labor to offer ‘greater proportion of fibre’, still not sold on FTTN
PCW Evaluation Team
A smarter way to print for busy small business owners, combining speedy printing with scanning and copying, making it easier to produce high quality documents and images at a touch of a button.
I've had a multifunction printer in the office going on 10 years now. It was a neat bit of kit back in the day -- print, copy, scan, fax -- when printing over WiFi felt a bit like magic. It’s seen better days though and an upgrade’s well overdue. This HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 looks like it ticks all the same boxes: print, copy, scan, and fax. (Really? Does anyone fax anything any more? I guess it's good to know the facility’s there, just in case.) Printing over WiFi is more-or- less standard these days.
As a freelance writer who is always on the go, I like my technology to be both efficient and effective so I can do my job well. The HP OfficeJet Pro 8730 Inkjet Printer ticks all the boxes in terms of form factor, performance and user interface.
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
Ultimately, I think the Windows 10 environment is excellent for me as it caters for so many different uses. The inclusion of the Xbox app is also great for when you need some downtime too!
For me, the Xbox Play Anywhere is a great new feature as it allows you to play your current Xbox games with higher resolutions and better graphics without forking out extra cash for another copy. Although available titles are still scarce, but I’m sure it will grow in time.
- Samsung Galaxy S8 phone: full, in-depth review
- Ryzen 5 vs Intel Core i5 CPU Australian review
- Mass Effect Andromeda review: One for the fans
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPProject ManagerQLD
- CCSAP FIORI Technical SpecialistQLD
- FTJava Team LeadVIC
- TPSenior Business Analyst - Student Management SystemQLD
- CCBusiness AnalystVIC
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsNSW
- FTSoftware Engineer - Build/Image MaintenanceACT
- FTSCOM Monitoring and Alerting SpecialistNSW
- FTSenior / Lead AEM DeveloperNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsVIC
- TPBI AnalystQLD
- FTBusiness Analyst - BI, Analytics & Big DataNSW
- FTCRM Technical Specialist (Oracle Eloqua)SA
- FTIT Service Desk Manager - Team LeaderNSW
- FTPERMANENT Business AnalystsQLD
- CCService Delivery Analyst - Port MacquarieNSW
- CCSenior Business AnalystQLD
- FTData Analyst - GISQLD
- CCSenior UNIX AdministratorNSW
- FTNetwork EngineerSA
- FTSCRUM Master / Project Manager, CX, Financial ServicesNSW
- FTSystem AnalystSA
- TPProject ServicesACT
- FTFull Stack .NET DeveloperWA
- FTSenior Desktop Engineer - SCCM / AD / 2012 ServerNSW