Hackers trying to plant malware on PCs have switched from touting CNN news in come-on messages to pushing breaking stories said to be from rival network MSNBC, security experts said today.
Yahoo on Tuesday announced general availability of Fire Eagle, which enables users to their mark their location on the Web and is being leveraged in applications such as travel and messaging systems.
Telstra BigPond Music unveiled its new online music store today after cutting a deal with major record labels to provide their tracks on the site as MP3s. The deal also covers leading Australian independent music labels.
Ticketek Tuesday afternoon issued a formal apology to the individuals whose emails it exposed in a botched newsletter mailout.
Apple's MobileMe and Google's Gmail online e-mail services suffered hours-long outages Monday, leaving millions of users unable to access their accounts.
Microsoft released patches to fix 19 critical vulnerabilities in its software Tuesday, including five flaws in its Internet Explorer browser that security experts advise IT administrators to patch immediately.
Yahoo said it will start letting users opt out of receiving customized advertising later this month, in an announcement the company made along with its response to a congressional inquiry about online privacy practices.
Facebook has blocked links between its social networking site and malware-infested Web sites to where malicious hackers have been trying to lure Facebook members.
Mozilla is experimenting with several ideas to push the browser envelope, including one that could turn the browser into a messaging hub.
Anyone with a sharp eye for flawed business logic and a dim view of business ethics can exploit e-commerce Web sites for millions of dollars, security experts told Black Hat attendees.
A Russian researcher who plans to demonstrate this fall how he could take advantage of flaws in Intel's chips, said the chipmaker has told him it has fixed two critical bugs.
The massive attack that has infected PCs by tricking users into clicking links in fake messages from CNN.com shows little sign of ending soon, security researchers said Friday.
Telco analyst firm BuddeComm has shot down the federal government's FttN plans the morning after Senator Conroy's office released the final instruments setting out the network information carriers are to provide for the [[ArtId:1404680466|National Br...
Microsoft's security team will help third-party developers of Windows applications and add-ons find and fix bugs in their software, the company said Thursday.
A U.S. woman has been sentenced to five years of probation, including six months of home detention, and forfeiture of her computer after pleading guilty Thursday to obscenity charges for running a Web site that featured text stories that were sexual ...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCJava DeveloperACT
- CCAgile Business AnalystNSW
- FTDefence Network EngineerACT
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCSr. SQL Server DBANSW
- CCMurex Developers x 2NSW
- CCContract Programmer (Data/File Backup Technology) 160826/P/283Asia
- CCInfrastructure Designer - AWSNSW
- CCSenior Process Analyst - WealthVIC
- FTOperations ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Project Manager - Contact CentresNSW
- CCInfrastructure Security EngineerNSW
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCMainframe Application ArchitectNSW
- FTDB2 Systems ProgrammerWA
- CCChange Communications ManagerNSW
- CCSenior Android DeveloperVIC
- CCAnalyst Programmer/Snr. Analyst Programmer 20160817/vedAsia
- CCNetwork Engineer - TelecomVIC
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/HTML/PHP) 160819/P/733Asia
- CCDesktop Support AnalystSA
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Loutus Notes) 160815/SA/102Asia
- CCIBM ODM Expert (Operation Decision Manager)ACT
- FTProject Administrator (Agile)WA