If you need wireless broadband, but don’t have a PC card to slot in a modem, Vodafone’s new USB Internet Stick mobile broadband service might be what you’re looking for.
Hackers targeting Georgia in the midst of its conflict with Russia have started sending out a new batch of malicious spam messages, apparently with the aim of building a new botnet network of remote-controlled computers.
While Sen. John McCain's campaign has long been a less than enthusiastic supporter of Web 2.0 technologies than rival Sen. Barack Obama's, it has significantly boosted its efforts to make better use of the technology over the past few weeks.
With the eyes of the world turned to Beijing, human rights protesters and even bloggers detained by the Chinese government regime have been using various Web 2.0 tools to evade the country's notorious censors and shed some shed light on the darker si...
Twitter has removed text message support for its U.K. users, blaming costs as the reason behind the decision.
Now a subsidiary, Chariot will cease trading on the ASX from tomorrow.
A recent phishing scam targeting users of Apple's .Mac and MobileMe online services has successfully duped hundreds into divulging credit card and other personal information, a security company said Thursday.
Google has increased the options for sharing feeds in its Reader product, giving users more control over this feature.
Presumptive Republican presidential candidate John McCain, sometimes criticized for admitting to not using the Internet much, flexed his technology credentials while outlining his opinions about online security and privacy on Thursday.
Microsoft this week updated its Mac business suites, Office 2008 and Office 2004, to patch several security bugs and add other enhancements.
The botnet created by a teenager who was arrested by Dutch police in a sting operation is most notable for its total reliance on social engineering to spread, computer security experts said Thursday.
A massive hole in the popular peer-to-peer (P2P) client µTorrent has put the computers of millions of file sharers at risk of hijacking.
A class-action suit filed in California charges Facebook and a handful of other companies, including Blockbuster, Fandango and Overstock, with violating online privacy and computer fraud laws related to Facebook's controversial Beacon system.
The former prosecutor of the Gary McKinnon hacking case said there's no reason to believe the European Court of Human Rights will ultimately block the alleged hacker's extradition to the United States.
Facebook has grown 153% during the past year, propelled by the soaring growth of new in virtually every market outside North America, according to a report on social networking released Tuesday by ComScore.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCAccess Control Administration / Help desk OperatorACT
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCMS Dynamics CRM ConsultantVIC
- FTImplementation / Deployment Specialist- Web Sphere, ESB, IIBNSW
- FTManaging Security ConsultantQLD
- CCLinux AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerNSW
- FTSolution ArchitectVIC
- CCSr. Net DeveloperVIC
- CCDomain Specialist | Multiple RolesVIC
- CCAWS Developer/LeadNSW
- CCSoftware Licensing AnalystVIC
- FTNV1, NV2 Network Engineers | Permanent role with diverse Defence projectsACT
- FTTechnical/Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTInfrastructure Specialist VMwareNSW
- FTJunior Web Developer | CBD | Digital AgencyVIC
- CCSenior Project ManagerVIC
- FTVMWare Infrastructure EngineerVIC
- CCData Migration Quality Manager- SAP ECCNSW
- CCJunior / Mid Level Java Developer - Developing Restful Microservice SolutionsVIC
- CCSenior Business Analyst, Contributions TaxNSW
- CCSenior Process AnalystVIC
- CCSenior Systems AnalystSA
- FTDelivery Lead- AWSNSW
- CCBig Data DeveloperWA