Windows Vista users jumped at Microsoft's troubled operating system's first service pack, but people running Windows XP haven't been in much of a hurry to install its newest service pack update, a Windows performance and metrics researcher said Thurs...
The Reserve Bank of Australia’s Payment Systems Board is entering discussions with PayPal and its owner eBay to encourage the payment provider to voluntarily remove the no-surchage and no-steering rules that have come under fire by the ACCC for being...
Australia could have a Fibre-to-the-Home (FttH) network for the same price as the inferior hybrid node network, according to industry experts.
When Intel lays out its vision for the future, the chipmaker most often focuses on new uses for its Atom processor, greater mobility and, of course, plans to develop more and more chips.
Intel and Yahoo have partnered in the development of a hardware and software platform designed to meld television and the Internet.
Two new search engines that have garnered attention in the press as possible Google slayers continue to trail the world's most popular search engine by a long shot.
Opera Software Wednesday patched seven vulnerabilities in its flagship Opera browser, but declined to provide information about one of the bugs.
Ebay Wednesday announced that it is cutting the cost to list an item in its fixed price format by more than 70%, a move the online auctioneer said provides sellers its most competitive price list yet.
Buzz, the social news site that Yahoo launched in beta form in February, may pose a serious threat to social news pioneer Digg.com, according to some industry observers and even Digg users.
MySpace Australia yesterday announced the expansion of its local MySpaceTV platform with the launch of MySpaceTV Live.
Massachusetts startup uTest is launching an on-demand service that weds application testing to social networking through a community of more than 8,000 professional testers in roughly 130 countries.
Yahoo has expanded its "Buzz Up" content recommendation service to include many more publishers, stepping up its challenge against Digg.
Symantec has announced it has signed an agreement to acquire Australian security vendor PC Tools. The privately held PC Tools, which is headquartered in Sydney, has risen to global prominence since hitting the world stage in 2003 with its security an...
iiNet Monday gave itself a big pat on the back as it announced a 50 percent increase in after-tax profits for the year ending 30 June 2008.
Intel plans to extend the frequency ranges supported by its WiMax chipset next year beyond the 2.5GHz profile, according to a company executive.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 3 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCITIL- Technical Release CoordinatorNSW
- FTApplications Support / Systems Administrator | DefenceACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst- BABOK,Infrastructure, Banking bkgndNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant_Level 1ACT
- CCData Centre Solutions Architect - Red Hat, Wintel & VMwareACT
- FTIT ManagerAsia
- FTTechnical Lead | Senior Java Developer | EcommerceNSW
- FTIT Manager - Infrastructure Strategy and OperationsNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - Network IPVIC
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCTIBCO Support ConsultantsNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCSr Project Manager - BASELINEACT
- FTTM1 Solution DesignerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/J2EE/Oracle) 160822/AP/259Asia
- CCSenior IT Assistant (Office Automation/PC LAN) 160817/SITA/902Asia
- FTNational ICT Senior Technical Support EngineerACT
- FTClient Engagement ManagerVIC
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC
- CCProject Manager, Infrastructure Migration, AWS CloudNSW
- FTContracts ManagerVIC
- FTProject ManagerNSW
- CCTesting Resource ManagerVIC
- CCChange / Project ManagerVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Data Management/Web) 160818/SA/602Asia