Windows Vista users jumped at Microsoft's troubled operating system's first service pack, but people running Windows XP haven't been in much of a hurry to install its newest service pack update, a Windows performance and metrics researcher said Thurs...
Broadband - News
The Reserve Bank of Australia’s Payment Systems Board is entering discussions with PayPal and its owner eBay to encourage the payment provider to voluntarily remove the no-surchage and no-steering rules that have come under fire by the ACCC for being...
Australia could have a Fibre-to-the-Home (FttH) network for the same price as the inferior hybrid node network, according to industry experts.
When Intel lays out its vision for the future, the chipmaker most often focuses on new uses for its Atom processor, greater mobility and, of course, plans to develop more and more chips.
Intel and Yahoo have partnered in the development of a hardware and software platform designed to meld television and the Internet.
Two new search engines that have garnered attention in the press as possible Google slayers continue to trail the world's most popular search engine by a long shot.
Opera Software Wednesday patched seven vulnerabilities in its flagship Opera browser, but declined to provide information about one of the bugs.
Ebay Wednesday announced that it is cutting the cost to list an item in its fixed price format by more than 70%, a move the online auctioneer said provides sellers its most competitive price list yet.
Buzz, the social news site that Yahoo launched in beta form in February, may pose a serious threat to social news pioneer Digg.com, according to some industry observers and even Digg users.
MySpace Australia yesterday announced the expansion of its local MySpaceTV platform with the launch of MySpaceTV Live.
Massachusetts startup uTest is launching an on-demand service that weds application testing to social networking through a community of more than 8,000 professional testers in roughly 130 countries.
Yahoo has expanded its "Buzz Up" content recommendation service to include many more publishers, stepping up its challenge against Digg.
Symantec has announced it has signed an agreement to acquire Australian security vendor PC Tools. The privately held PC Tools, which is headquartered in Sydney, has risen to global prominence since hitting the world stage in 2003 with its security an...
iiNet Monday gave itself a big pat on the back as it announced a 50 percent increase in after-tax profits for the year ending 30 June 2008.
Intel plans to extend the frequency ranges supported by its WiMax chipset next year beyond the 2.5GHz profile, according to a company executive.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- FTData AnalystNSW
- TPiOS Developer | Tech Start-UpNSW
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- FTiOS DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- FTUX CREATIVE GRAPHIC DESIGNERQLD
- FTImplementation Consultant SydneyNSW
- CCService Desk Consultant - TelcoTAS
- CCProject Reporting Officer - Tabelau exp - 6 mth contract - Nth SydneyNSW
- CCApplication Senior Project ManagerACT
- TPProject Coordinator - IT projectsVIC
- CCInfrastructure Solution Architect - Banking/Financial Services - Immediate StartNSW
- CCService Desk ConsultantNSW
- CCCloud Security Services SpecialistVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementVIC
- FTSOE ConsultantACT
- CCIT Risk ManagerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - PIMAsia
- CCSenior C# .Net EngineerNSW
- CCDefence Opportunities - Baseline, NV1 or NV2SA
- FTSolution Architect with end user computing (EUC) experienceNSW
- TPJava Developers X 2QLD
- CCWintel EngineerNSW
- FTMigration Release CoordinatorACT
- CCWeb DeveloperNSW