Mozilla has renewed an agreement with Google that pays the browser maker for assigning Google's search engine as Firefox's default, Mozilla's former CEO said this week.
Broadband - News
Microsoft Friday said that it made a mistake when it tagged one of its own programs as incompatible with Internet Explorer 8 Beta 2, the browser preview it unveiled Wednesday.
Ericsson has demonstrated wireless broadband technology that can transmit data at 160Mbps.
A new Facebook profile created for Hollywood screenwriter Aaron Sorkin claims that he has agreed to write a movie about the invention of the popular Facebook social network.
Fixing performance issues that have plagued previous versions of its Windows client OS and Internet Explorer (IE) browser are key development goals for the next versions of those products, Microsoft has revealed in company blogs.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) will begin serious discussions with industry about the cost and access framework for the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Telstra responded swiftly to the Shadow Communications Minister’s call for structural separation of the National Broadband Network builder, calling Bruce Billson’s comments “totally irresponsible” in a statement released yesterday afternoon.
Kristin Armstrong, who won an Olympic cycling gold medal on August 13, this week said that Google Earth played a critical role in her training for the event.
Hackers are claiming they have kidnapped children in a bid to infect PCs with a Trojan Horse virus, says Sophos.
Scrabulous, the controversial third-party Facebook app, has once again been removed from the social networking site.
Telco iPrimus has launched what it claims is Australia's first capped-price mobile broadband service that slows the connection speed when the 6GB of monthly data allowance is reached.
Naked ADSL2+ broadband can cover three kilometres more than Internet access services which require an active fixed telephone line, according to Internode.
Microsoft Monday spelled out new privacy tools in Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) that some have dubbed "porn mode" in a nod to the most-obvious use of a browser privacy mode.
The debate over the self-signed certificate issue in Firefox 3.0 has fostered an add-on from Carnegie Mellon researchers and it seems a prevailing tide that Mozilla is headed down the right path.
Mobile broadband speeds could outpace fibre in as little as two years, a GSM Association [GSMA] representative has predicted.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCPOS EngineerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JAVA/Web) 161011/AP/145Asia
- CCAutomation Test AnalystNSW
- FTRelease CoordinatorACT
- CCWeb Analytics AnalystNSW
- CCContract IT Assistant (PC LAN Support) 161114/ITA/411Asia
- CCInfrastructure ArchitectNSW
- FTDigital DeveloperNSW
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCSAS DI DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Junior Programmer (PC LAN Support) 161028/JP/203Asia
- CCPHP DeveloperNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Security) 161018/AP/383Asia
- CCFunctional Consultant - MS Dynamics AXQLD
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Oracle/Unix/WebLogic) 161020/SA/693Asia
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- FTIntegration SpecialistSA
- CCJava DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Commercial and Bid ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Java Analyst Programmer - Front Office TradingNSW
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCSolution ArchitectNSW
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW