Mozilla has renewed an agreement with Google that pays the browser maker for assigning Google's search engine as Firefox's default, Mozilla's former CEO said this week.
Microsoft Friday said that it made a mistake when it tagged one of its own programs as incompatible with Internet Explorer 8 Beta 2, the browser preview it unveiled Wednesday.
Ericsson has demonstrated wireless broadband technology that can transmit data at 160Mbps.
A new Facebook profile created for Hollywood screenwriter Aaron Sorkin claims that he has agreed to write a movie about the invention of the popular Facebook social network.
Fixing performance issues that have plagued previous versions of its Windows client OS and Internet Explorer (IE) browser are key development goals for the next versions of those products, Microsoft has revealed in company blogs.
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) will begin serious discussions with industry about the cost and access framework for the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Telstra responded swiftly to the Shadow Communications Minister’s call for structural separation of the National Broadband Network builder, calling Bruce Billson’s comments “totally irresponsible” in a statement released yesterday afternoon.
Kristin Armstrong, who won an Olympic cycling gold medal on August 13, this week said that Google Earth played a critical role in her training for the event.
Hackers are claiming they have kidnapped children in a bid to infect PCs with a Trojan Horse virus, says Sophos.
Scrabulous, the controversial third-party Facebook app, has once again been removed from the social networking site.
Telco iPrimus has launched what it claims is Australia's first capped-price mobile broadband service that slows the connection speed when the 6GB of monthly data allowance is reached.
Naked ADSL2+ broadband can cover three kilometres more than Internet access services which require an active fixed telephone line, according to Internode.
Microsoft Monday spelled out new privacy tools in Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) that some have dubbed "porn mode" in a nod to the most-obvious use of a browser privacy mode.
The debate over the self-signed certificate issue in Firefox 3.0 has fostered an add-on from Carnegie Mellon researchers and it seems a prevailing tide that Mozilla is headed down the right path.
Mobile broadband speeds could outpace fibre in as little as two years, a GSM Association [GSMA] representative has predicted.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- CCProject Manager (Omni-Channel)VIC
- CCMaster Scheduler - IT Infrastructure ProgramsNSW
- CCBusiness Analyst - Asset ManagementNSW
- CCDigital Business AnalystVIC
- CCSystems EngineerNSW
- CCBiztalk developerNSW
- CCIT Business AnalystNSW
- CCField Network Engineer - GSM Networks.VIC
- CCSharePoint DeveloperSA
- CCSolution DesignerACT
- FTEnvironments Lead (Linux/ Automation)VIC
- FTTableau BI DeveloperNSW
- CCBusiness Data AnalystNSW
- FTNV2 Defence Project ManagerACT
- FTDatabase DeveloperACT
- FTSOE Engineer - End User ComputingQLD
- FTSenior Software Developer (Full Stack)SA
- CCMiddleware Developer - BaselineACT
- CCSenior Business Analyst- BPMN, Testing backgroundNSW
- CCProgram DirectorNSW
- CCSenior Project Coordinator - Large Telco - URGENTNSW
- CCScrum Master with Java development backgroundACT
- CCNetwork EngineerACT
- CCMedia AnalystNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst - Clinical SystemsSA