Terria has welcomed the recommencement of the National Broadband Network (NBN) tender process which will close in 12 weeks.
Google's surprise announcement of a new browser, Chrome, via a Web comic book could prove to be another game-changing development for the Internet in the coming years.
Google has added a video sharing component to its Apps Premier suite of hosted communication and collaboration software, betting that companies will find it useful for a variety of workplace uses.
Mozilla has pushed back the first beta of Firefox 3.1 by several weeks, according to notes posted online by the open-source developer.
Google's unveiling of a new browser is not really about trying to outmuscle the other top browsers, it's a key weapon in the company's effort to kill Windows, according to industry observers.
Browser makers Microsoft, Mozilla and Opera Software yesterday reacted to news that Google is introducing a browser of its own, saying that they welcome the competition and are not afraid of the search giant's move.
Google launched its own Web browser Tuesday, ending years of speculation that the search giant would make its mark on the market.
Nearly 100 domains related to Hurricane Gustav were registered over the weekend, security experts said, some of which may be used by bogus charity and relief scams after the storm strikes the US Gulf Coast.
Google is launching a beta version of its own Web browser on Tuesday in more than 100 countries, the company announced Monday in a blog posting.
Microsoft is preparing to launch in the next few months a Web site called Skymarket to sell Windows Mobile OS applications, a job advertisement suggests.
Those whose names begin with common letter such as A, S, and M are more likely to receive spam that those who start with uncommon ones such as Z and Q, according to research.
YouTube efforts to fend off Viacom Internatonal's US$1 billion copyright infringement lawsuit against its parent, Google, were likely bolstered last week when a US federal judge threw out a similar suit Io Group filed against online video sharing sit...
Mozilla has renewed an agreement with Google that pays the browser maker for assigning Google's search engine as Firefox's default, Mozilla's former CEO said this week.
Microsoft Friday said that it made a mistake when it tagged one of its own programs as incompatible with Internet Explorer 8 Beta 2, the browser preview it unveiled Wednesday.
Ericsson has demonstrated wireless broadband technology that can transmit data at 160Mbps.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Ford Focus ST (2015) review: Absolutely mental styling, engine, handling
- 2 LG 65-inch UHD TV (65UF950T) review
- 3 Playing chicken with a Tesla Model S
- 4 Audi TT (2015) review: A smarter take on the sports coupe
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Deals on Good Gear Guide
- Networking, Wireless & VoIP
Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
- iiNet hit with $204,000 ACCC fine
- BitTorrent starts producing original TV shows in a quest to reform its image
- Optus fends off Foxtel triple play with discounted Internet bundles
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTBusiness Development Manager & Account ManagerVIC
- FTField EngineerNSW
- FTSenior Network EngineerNSW
- FTDevOps Consultant - Microsoft Experience - Digital ConsultancyVIC
- CCAccount Strategist | Sales Executive | Global Search EngineNSW
- CCLead Generator - Software SolutionsNSW
- CCMarketing Coordinator - World's largest search engine!NSW
- FTTechnical Sales Support Representative - The Worlds largest Search Engine!NSW
- FTDesktop Engineering ManagerNSW