EBay this week rolled out WorldofGood.com, a new online Green marketplace offering products that are made from recycled or natural materials.
Broadband - News
In yet another example of Google's expanding influence, the search company's co-founder, Sergey Brin, said he expects the new Chrome browser to eventually become part of the Android wireless phone platform, which is under separate development by the ...
The future of Australia's National Broadband Network (NBN) will be decided on November 26 when the deadline for proposals will close.
Terria has welcomed the recommencement of the National Broadband Network (NBN) tender process which will close in 12 weeks.
Google's surprise announcement of a new browser, Chrome, via a Web comic book could prove to be another game-changing development for the Internet in the coming years.
Google has added a video sharing component to its Apps Premier suite of hosted communication and collaboration software, betting that companies will find it useful for a variety of workplace uses.
Mozilla has pushed back the first beta of Firefox 3.1 by several weeks, according to notes posted online by the open-source developer.
Google's unveiling of a new browser is not really about trying to outmuscle the other top browsers, it's a key weapon in the company's effort to kill Windows, according to industry observers.
Browser makers Microsoft, Mozilla and Opera Software yesterday reacted to news that Google is introducing a browser of its own, saying that they welcome the competition and are not afraid of the search giant's move.
Google launched its own Web browser Tuesday, ending years of speculation that the search giant would make its mark on the market.
Nearly 100 domains related to Hurricane Gustav were registered over the weekend, security experts said, some of which may be used by bogus charity and relief scams after the storm strikes the US Gulf Coast.
Google is launching a beta version of its own Web browser on Tuesday in more than 100 countries, the company announced Monday in a blog posting.
Microsoft is preparing to launch in the next few months a Web site called Skymarket to sell Windows Mobile OS applications, a job advertisement suggests.
Those whose names begin with common letter such as A, S, and M are more likely to receive spam that those who start with uncommon ones such as Z and Q, according to research.
YouTube efforts to fend off Viacom Internatonal's US$1 billion copyright infringement lawsuit against its parent, Google, were likely bolstered last week when a US federal judge threw out a similar suit Io Group filed against online video sharing sit...
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- TPSenior Finance Systems AnalystVIC
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Functional Consultant Advanced Warehouse ManagementQLD
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystACT
- TPSenior Helpdesk OfficerACT
- CCSolutions Architect (Big Data Concepts / Fraud) - Finance - Contract - SydneyCBDNSW
- CCSenior Java Developer-Java SE 8, HTTP APIs, Protocol BuffersNSW
- CCE-Commerce - Senior Web DeveloperNSW
- TPICT Security SpecialistQLD
- CCCX Performance & Insights AnalystNSW
- CCInfrastructure Specialist :SCOMWA
- FTMicrosoft Dynamics AX Finance ConsultantWA
- CCAccounts Payable/Contract Officer- NSW Government backgroundNSW
- TPJunior Project ManagerSA
- CCSenior Security AnalystVIC
- TPBusiness AnalystQLD
- CCSolution DesignerVIC
- FTInfrastructure Solutions ArchitectACT
- FTLua DeveloperVIC
- CCSenior Business AnalystVIC
- FTData AnalystNSW
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCDigital Solutions ManagerNSW
- CCSystem & Network EngineerVIC
- CCWeb Developer - Government - SydneyNSW