A team of researchers have built a malicious Facebook program an experiment to demonstrate the possible dangers of social networking applications.
A Google executive Thursday heaped praise on Apple's iPhone, even with his company set to challenge Apple in this same space with its Android mobile computing platform.
Facebook has started testing a safety icon developed by the state of New Jersey to allow users of the social networking site to report potential sexual predators, cyber bullies and inappropriate content, New Jersey AG Anne Milgram announced Wednesday...
Attackers can combine the months-old "carpet bomb" bug with another flaw disclosed last month to trick people running Google's brand-new Chrome browser into downloading and launching malicious code, a security researcher said today.
Microsoft today said it will ship four security updates next week, only a third as many as it did last month, to fix critical vulnerabilities in Windows, Office, Windows Media Player and other parts of its software portfolio.
The now-defunct UK government agency responsible for investigating computer crime, the NHTCU, no longer owns its domain name after it was sold to an enterprising German internet marketer.
Spammers are abusing free Web services to make their spam links look more legitimate, according to e-mail security vendor MessageLabs.
Google's new Chrome browser chews up more memory than even Microsoft's recent Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) Beta 2, a researcher said yesterday.
Freshtel Holdings Limited [ASX: FRE] subsidiary Tesco Teleecoms has launched a new converged technology internet telephony service.
Google is getting on board to support child protection advocacy group Bravehearts, which is hosting White Balloon Day next Tuesday September 9.
Security researchers have reported finding vulnerabilities in Google's new Web browser a day after it was released in beta.
Despite prognostications that the Internet is about to collapse from the weight of traffic growth -- especially video -- international Internet traffic grew 53 percent between mid-2007 and mid-2008, down from 61 percent the preceding year, according ...
Complaints against telecommunications providers are skyrocketing with no end in sight, according to the industry ombudsman.
Google ended one of the Web's longest-running rumors this week when it released Chrome, a Web browser it's been working on for the last two years.
Google will dump a section of the licensing agreement for its new Chrome browser after some Internet users objected to its copyright implications.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 2016 Ford Mustang EcoBoost review
- 2 Synology DS216+ Review
- 3 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 4 Tech21 Evo Xplorer iPhone case review
- 5 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTPMO SpecialistACT
- CCTest Environment ManagerNSW
- CCInfrastructure Deployment ManagerVIC
- FTIT Release CoordinatorWA
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (IT Application/Web) 160825/AP/183Asia
- CCJunior/Intermediate Drupal web developer - APS Level 4/5 equiACT
- CCSAP ArchitectSA
- CCAutomation ManagerNSW
- CCContract Programmer (JAVA/SQL) 160818/P/265Asia
- FTBusiness Development Manager | ICT intelligent systems integrationVIC
- FTApplication AdministratorACT
- CCFinance Analyst (Junior)VIC
- CCSenior Systems Integration Engineer (HIB)SA
- CCEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- FTRelease & Configuration Manager | Defence intelligence application | NV1 clearedACT
- CCChange AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Embedded Software EngineerWA
- CCWeb Content SpecialistNSW
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCContract Programmer (IT Security/Website Admin.) 160824/P/567Asia
- CCNetwork Implementation EngineerNSW
- FTCapacity PlannerNSW
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (JBoss/J2EE/SQL) 160830/AP/193Asia
- CCData/ Business AnalystVIC