Google will half the length of time it holds data linking surfers' IP addresses to their Web searches.
Anti-virus updates issued by Trend Micro last week crippled Windows XP and Vista PCs when they mistook several critical system files for malware, and blocked access to those files.
Microsoft said on Tuesday that the next version of its Silverlight media player, due early next year, will be able to play live high-definition video encoded for rival Adobe Systems' Flash player.
An administrator of a peer-to-peer network focused on distributing movies has been sentenced to 18 months in prison, the U.S. Department of Justice said.
What Japan lacks in geographic size, it more than makes up for in Internet attack traffic.
Microsoft Tuesday patched eight vulnerabilities, all rated critical, in four security updates for Windows, Office, Windows Media Player, Internet Explorer 6, SQL Server and other programs.
Unwired has introduced a new 10GB mobile data plan at the competetive price of $39.95 per month. Unfortunately, there's a catch.
Google last week removed some language in its Chrome browser's terms of service that gave the company a license to any material displayed in the browser, but that language remains in several other Google products, including its Picasa photo service a...
With all the hubbub surrounding Google's rollout of Chrome last week, nearly lost in the buzz was the release the week before of Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) Beta 2.
Last week's unveiling of a new browser is the latest in a series of moves by Google to rid the world of Microsoft Windows, according to analysts.
Just days after it rolled out Chrome, Google issued an update after Vietnamese security researchers reported a critical vulnerability in the beta browser.
Amazon.com has rolled out a video on demand service that offers users ad-free movies and television shows on Macintoshes or PCs.
Users running Firefox along with popular Norton security programs have reported problems after updating the browser to version 3.0.1, according to messages on Symantec's and Mozilla's support forums.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Sony Xperia Z5 Premium review: Is the world ready for a 4K phone?
- 2 Mazda MX-5 (2016) review: Absolute driving purity
- 3 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 4 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTDigital Marketing Specialist | Media BuyerNSW
- FTSecurity ArchitectWA
- CCContract System Analyst (MSSQL/.Net/Mobile App) 160122/SA/vhaAsia
- CCCommercial Manager - Strategy / Big Data - Telecommunications -NSW
- FTPrincipal Business Analyst (SQL/SAS)NSW
- CCMultiple Senior Business Analyst opportunitiesSA
- CCJava DeveloperVIC
- CCBusiness Project Manager - Transformation ProgramNSW
- FTTechnical Consultant - Audio VisualSA
- CCImplementation AnalystNSW
- CCSenior Server EngineerNSW
- FTFunctional Business Analyst - Commodities and FX DomainNSW
- FTFull Stack & Mobile EngineersNSW
- FTTechnical Lead (C#/.Net)NSW
- CCWeb Content WriterSA
- CCDesktop Applications PackagerSA
- CCTechnical Lead - .NET TechnologiesNSW
- CCSenior Visual DesignerNSW
- FTBusiness Analyst (SCADA / CSI)VIC
- CCObjective ECMS Technical ConsultantSA
- CCProject ManagerACT
- CCSenior Test AnalystSA
- CCService Desk ManagerVIC
- CCRecords Officer - CanberraACT
- CCTechnical Business Analyst (Telecommunications) / Melb CBDVIC