A hacker has released attack code that exploits an unpatched vulnerability in Apple's QuickTime, just a week after the company updated the media player to plug nine other serious vulnerabilities, a security researcher said Wednesday.
Broadband - News
A group of hackers that hit the Church of Scientology's site earlier this year have apparently cracked the Yahoo Mail account belonging to Sarah Palin, the Republican nominee for US vice president, according to documents and screenshots posted on the...
Microsoft yesterday released 21 additional versions of its Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) Beta 2, including editions in Czech, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish and other languages.
Bending to criticism from Linux users angry that it added a license agreement to Firefox, open-source developer Mozilla has admitted making a mistake and said it will strip the legalese from the browser's next update.
Brad Pitt, Mariah Carey and George Clooney are among the stars whose names are being most exploited across the Web to lure unwary fans into downloading wallpaper and screensaver software that's really malware in disguise.
Telstra has caught up with its competitors with the announcement Tuesday that it will offer pre-paid access to its Next G wireless broadband services from September 22.
Bloomberg reported last week that American Airlines flight attendants are urging their employer to block passengers from using inflight Internet access to view pornography and other inappropriate Web content.
Two weeks after the launch of Chrome, Google's browser has stolen market share from every competitor except Apple's Safari, an Internet measurement company said Tuesday.
Although Google has yet to come up with Mac or Linux editions of its new Chrome browser, CodeWeavers, a company best known for its CrossOver software, has assembled imitations for those operating systems using Google's own source code.
A German company has come up with a program it claims can protect against the biggest weak spot of most encryption systems - keyloggers that record passphrases as they are entered.
The website of BusinessWeek magazine has suffered a major SQL injection attack in recent days that left it hosting malware from hundreds of its pages, Sophos has reported.
Reacting to criticism that its new Chrome browser was essentially acting as a keylogger, Google last week said it would render data anonymous within 24 hours of collecting information from the browser.
Mozilla will try to squeeze more into Firefox 3.1, the company's chief engineer said today, in part as a reaction to rival browsers from Microsoft and Google.
Australian Internet Service Providers should embrace Internet Protocol Television and collaborate with each other to offer IPTV as it will become a killer application in the new National Broadband Network (NBN) environment, according to research comp...
Australian ISP Internode has added free access to iPhone services from its wireless hotspots.
UE Boom 2 Bluetooth speaker
Samsung portable 1TB T3 drive
Everki ContemPRO Roll Top Laptop Backpack
Lexar® JumpDrive® S57 USB 3.0 flash drive
Epson EcoTank Expression ET-2500
Linksys AC5400 MU-MIMO Gigabit router
Smart LED Bulb LB130
Microsoft L5V-00027 Sculpt Ergonomic Keyboard Desktop
3SIXT Ultra HD Sports Action Camera
Logitech G403 Prodigy mouse
Belkin MIXIT Metallic Lightning to USB Cable
Google Daydream VR headset
Acer Swift 7
Lexar® Portable SSD
Lexar® JumpDrive® S45 USB 3.0 flash drive
Huawei Mate 9
HD Pan/Tilt Wi-Fi Camera with Night Vision NC450
Garmin Fenix Chronos smartwatch
Surface Pro 4
Blade 28 backpack by Arc’teryx
HP Pavilion x360 13”
Dell Inspiron 5000 series 2-in-1
Lexar® JumpDrive® C20c USB Type-C flash drive
Dell XPS 13 laptop
Audio-Technica ATH-ANC70 Noise Cancelling Headphones
Lexar® Professional 1800x microSDHC™/microSDXC™ UHS-II cards
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Star Wars Death Star Bluetooth levitating rotating speaker review
- 2 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 3 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 4 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 5 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
GGG Evaluation Team
I’d happily recommend this touchscreen laptop and Windows 10 as a great way to get serious work done at a desk or on the road.
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
- How to quit Pokemon Go (or to start enjoying it again)
- Japan's pop culture, anime-friendly, J-Pop shrine, Kanda Myojin
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness/Process AnalystNSW
- TPVB6 DeveloperVIC
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Supply Chain Modules)VIC
- FTFull stack Developer - Senior (Java or C# and AngularJS) x 3QLD
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)WA
- CCWindows System EngineerNSW
- CCData Engineer (SQL/Big Data/Scala)VIC
- CCFront End DeveloperNSW
- CCInfrastructure Business AnalystNSW
- FTDynamics AX Functional Consultant (Sales & Marketing Modules)QLD
- CCProject / Portfolio SchedulerNSW
- CCTest Capability LeadNSW
- CCNetIQ Development & SupportNSW
- TPDeployment Specialist (DevOps)QLD
- FTAnalyst Programmer (Natural/Adabas)SA
- TPProject Technical LeadQLD
- FTData Conversion LeadNSW
- FTTechnical Support RepresentativeNSW
- CCTelecommunication Operations SpecialistTAS
- TPIT Project CoordinatorVIC
- FTApplication Support Analyst/DeveloperNSW
- FTSenior Full Stack .Net Developer with Strong SQL DevNSW
- CCProject Manager - Adelaide basedNSW
- CCSenior consultant/ Solution ArchitectNSW
- FTProject Manager (Software product development)VIC