A hacker has released attack code that exploits an unpatched vulnerability in Apple's QuickTime, just a week after the company updated the media player to plug nine other serious vulnerabilities, a security researcher said Wednesday.
Broadband - News
A group of hackers that hit the Church of Scientology's site earlier this year have apparently cracked the Yahoo Mail account belonging to Sarah Palin, the Republican nominee for US vice president, according to documents and screenshots posted on the...
Microsoft yesterday released 21 additional versions of its Internet Explorer 8 (IE8) Beta 2, including editions in Czech, Italian, Norwegian, Russian, Spanish and other languages.
Bending to criticism from Linux users angry that it added a license agreement to Firefox, open-source developer Mozilla has admitted making a mistake and said it will strip the legalese from the browser's next update.
Brad Pitt, Mariah Carey and George Clooney are among the stars whose names are being most exploited across the Web to lure unwary fans into downloading wallpaper and screensaver software that's really malware in disguise.
Telstra has caught up with its competitors with the announcement Tuesday that it will offer pre-paid access to its Next G wireless broadband services from September 22.
Bloomberg reported last week that American Airlines flight attendants are urging their employer to block passengers from using inflight Internet access to view pornography and other inappropriate Web content.
Two weeks after the launch of Chrome, Google's browser has stolen market share from every competitor except Apple's Safari, an Internet measurement company said Tuesday.
Although Google has yet to come up with Mac or Linux editions of its new Chrome browser, CodeWeavers, a company best known for its CrossOver software, has assembled imitations for those operating systems using Google's own source code.
A German company has come up with a program it claims can protect against the biggest weak spot of most encryption systems - keyloggers that record passphrases as they are entered.
The website of BusinessWeek magazine has suffered a major SQL injection attack in recent days that left it hosting malware from hundreds of its pages, Sophos has reported.
Reacting to criticism that its new Chrome browser was essentially acting as a keylogger, Google last week said it would render data anonymous within 24 hours of collecting information from the browser.
Mozilla will try to squeeze more into Firefox 3.1, the company's chief engineer said today, in part as a reaction to rival browsers from Microsoft and Google.
Australian Internet Service Providers should embrace Internet Protocol Television and collaborate with each other to offer IPTV as it will become a killer application in the new National Broadband Network (NBN) environment, according to research comp...
Australian ISP Internode has added free access to iPhone services from its wireless hotspots.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- The top 10 best and worst tech gadgets and products of 2016
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCSecurity/Server EngineerNSW
- CCSenior Windows Systems Engineer- MCSE- SCOM, SCCMNSW
- TPBusiness Analyst | HealthQLD
- CCChange Manager (Office365) required for leading digital innovator in SydneyNSW
- CCWeb DesignerNSW
- CCTest Lead : Perth BasedVIC
- CCJAVA Developer- XML, SOAP, GIS, Web services, SPRINGNSW
- FTAgile Business AnalystQLD
- CCFunctional Consultant - Brisbane locationVIC
- FTMarketing and Customer AnalyticsSA
- CCProject Manager :ApplicationsWA
- CCEOI - TIBCO DeveloperWA
- CCSharePoint DeveloperACT
- FTService Lifecycle Management Contract AdministratorVIC
- CCSenior Automation TesterNSW
- FTDevOps EngineerNSW
- CCService Desk/Helpdesk ConsultantNSW
- FTProduct Manager - TV and MediaVIC
- FTEnterprise Account ManagerACT
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- TPDevelopers and TestersACT
- CCWindows 365 Engineer - start ASAPNSW
- CCSolution Architect-PHPNSW
- CCSenior Front End DeveloperVIC