iiNet customers will soon be able to appreciate Beethoven’s Ninth Symphony over the Internet as it is played live at the Perth Concert Hall.
FBI agents served a search warrant Sunday at the apartment of a college student whom Internet sleuths last week had named as the hacker who accessed US Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin's e-mail account, a local television station re...
Adobe Systems last week said it will soon quash a bug in Flash that has been used for more than a month by attackers to poison Mac and Windows users' clipboards with URLs to malicious sites.
Wireless Internet connections across the country almost doubled in the past six months, according to data from the Australian Bureau of Statistics released Monday.
Google continued to bolster its hold on the US search market in August when it captured 63 percent of 11 billion searches, according to data released Thursday.
Google has stepped up its defense of its proposed advertising deal with competitor Yahoo amid calls for the U.S. Department of Justice to investigate the agreement.
A US state legislator has confirmed that his son, a 20-year-old student at the University of Tennessee, is the person being named on blogs and message boards in connection with the hacking of Sarah Palin's e-mail account, a Nashville paper reported.
Yahoo Mail isn't the only Web-based mail service that could be duped into giving up someone else's account password, the tactic that some have argued was used to break into Sarah Palin's e-mail last week.
Yahoo has begun testing a new home page that will allow users to check for new e-mail from multiple accounts and add more content from the Web.
Facebook's Beacon advertising system found itself in the midst of a blogosphere brouhaha Thursday after two Facebook developers posted about Beacon "returning" to the social network and its partner sites.
Security experts speculating Thursday on how Alaska Gov. Sarah Palin's Yahoo! e-mail account had been hacked put forward several theories, with some skeptical of claims that the access was gained by a simple password reset.
The Webmaster of a proxy service called Ctunnel.com, which may have been used by a hacker to illegally access the e-mail account of Republican vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin, is working with law enforcement authorities to track down the pers...
Optus has confirmed that as of September 10 it had cut the sale of its Optus Wireless Fusion (OWF) product.
The Commonwealth Bank’s online business banking Web site went down at 9am this morning following a fault with one of the service's access points.
Social networking sites are now more popular than pornography, according to recent research.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Review: TCL C1 series 4K TV
- 2 Sony 75-inch UHD TV (X9400C) review: Sony and Android are a winning duo
- 3 LG 55EG960T OLED UHD TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera UHD TV review: good hardware, fragmented software
- 5 Microsoft Lumia 640 review: Honouring Nokia's legacy
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Best Deals on Good Gear Guide
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- FTProject Manager - Web ContentVIC
- CCContract Analyst Programmer (.NET C#/MS ASP .NET) 160526/AP/263Asia
- CCDeployment Project EngineerNSW
- CCScrum MasterACT
- FTSenior Business AnalystVIC
- CCProgram Business AnalystVIC
- FTStibo PIM Consultant - Permanent OpportunityNSW
- FTTechnical WriterACT
- CCAnalyst Programmer (J2EE/Oracle/SQL*PLUS) 160519/AP/432Asia
- CCData Feeds Developer | Financial Services | C# & SQLNSW
- CCSenior Programmer (Data Engineering)NSW
- CCProject SpecialistVIC
- CCICT Contracts and Procurement SpecialistACT
- CCSecurity Clearances Vetting Services OfficerACT
- FTSOE SpecialistACT
- FTBusiness AnalystVIC
- CCBusiness Analyst - TelcoVIC
- CCNetwork Access Specialist - Telecommunications (Apply now)!!NSW
- FTTechnical Specialist EmailACT
- CCApplication DevelopersQLD
- CCSenior DevOps EngineerACT
- CCMicrosoft System Engineer - NV1ACT
- CCMultiple .Net DevelopersNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperACT
- CCTIBCO Integration ConsultantVIC