BullGuard has released a new version of it's flagship Internet security suite.
Broadband - News
Twitter users have responded to the decision by John McCain, the US Republican presidential candidate, to suspend his campaigning with an ad hoc campaign of their own.
MySpace is using technology to analyze whether potential users trying to sign up for the social network may be registered sex offenders, the company's chief security officer said Wednesday.
A federal grand jury investigation into the compromise of vice presidential candidate Sarah Palin's Yahoo account has apparently concluded its first day of meetings without an indictment.
Social news pioneer Digg, facing intense competition from Yahoo's Buzz, has unveiled aggressive plans to grow in size and scope and boost its features.
Almost 80 percent of the 7.2 million internet subscribers in Australia have moved on from dial-up, according to a recent ABS report.
Pacnet Australia has signed a business agreement with Telstra Wholesale which will see it offer a range of ADSL2+ broadband services on Telstra's network.
Mobile telephone service providers are trying to block a plan to create a free, nationwide US wireless broadband network by insisting on protections from interference that would make it impossible to deliver wireless broadband, according to the compa...
Microsoft warned users Monday that it will drop support for Office 2003 Service Pack 2 in three weeks, and it urged them to upgrade to a newer service pack that was involved in a dust-up earlier this year over blocked file formats.
While there have been myriad Web 2.0 projects set up to sway voters toward one presidential candidate or another, a new wiki is honing in on voter suppression, or what its developers call systematic attempts to block certain voters from casting their...
Blogs have become entrenched in mainstream life, according to the 2008 "State of the Blogosphere" report that found bloggers are adding new posts at a staggering rate - more than 37,000 per hour - to their increasingly profitable blogs. That growth, ...
Chrome's share of the browser market is fading as users who abandoned Internet Explorer and Firefox start to return, an Internet measurement company said Tuesday.
The Federal Court has mostly dismissed Telstra's (ASX:TLS) appeal against a series of decisions the ACCC had made in recent line sharing services (LSS) disputes.
The lifeline linking notorious service provider Intercage to the rest of the Internet has been severed.
Seeking greater visibility for its Book Search engine, Google is making it easier for retailers, libraries and publishers to provide that service's capabilities on their own Web sites.
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 2 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 3 Parrot Mambo Drone review
- 4 Evapolar USB air conditioner review
- 5 Hisense Series 7 ULED 4K UHD TV review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Google Pixel XL full, in-depth smartphone review: The new best Android phone
- TV buying guide: What to look for when buying a TV in 2016
- Best iPhone 7 and iPhone 7 Plus plans: Optus vs Telstra vs Vodafone vs Virgin
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCBusiness Intelligence - DeveloperACT
- CCL1 Desktop Support - 3 days a weekNSW
- FTData Governance Project Manager | 6 month ContractNSW
- FTIntegration Solutions ArchitectNSW
- FTSenior .Net Software EngineerVIC
- CCStrategy AnalystVIC
- FTJava Developer - Canberra RoleNSW
- CCMobile Developers (IOS and Android)QLD
- FTScrum MasterNSW
- FTDelivery LeadNSW
- CCContract Management SpecialistNSW
- FTEnterprise ArchitectNSW
- CCSenior Project Specialist - SchedulingVIC
- CCContract Systems Analyst (SQL/Web) 161027/SA/842Asia
- CCIteration ManagerVIC
- CCBusiness AnalystNSW
- CCOracle Functional Consultant | 6mth ContractVIC
- FT.Net CRM Dynamics Developer LeadVIC
- CCSenior Siebel Business AnalystACT
- CCNetwork Designer/ConsultantVIC
- FTAX Functional ConsultantNSW
- CCContract Systems Analyst (Oracle/Unix/WebLogic) 161020/SA/693Asia
- CCProject ManagerVIC
- CCSenior Systems Engineer - Canberra roleNSW