Could the next James Bond be found on Facebook? Britain's Secret Intelligence Service, also known as MI6, hopes so after launching a series of advertisements this month to recruit employees, according to a report in Britain's Guardian newspaper on Mo...
Broadband - News
Microsoft Monday unveiled the next version of its Visual Studio IDE, and detailed new features of its Visual Studio Team System (VSTS).
A group of technology and entertainment heavyweights is undertaking a public relations campaign to dissuade consumers from illegal file sharing, something the group calls "net pollution."
Microsoft and Washington state are cracking down on scammers who bombard computer users with fake warning messages in hopes of selling them useless software.
A Trojan horse program now available to a growing number of fraudsters can add data entry fields to legitimate online banking sites and entice consumers to give up sensitive information such as bank card numbers and PINs (personal identification numb...
Imagine asking mobile operators to compete in an auction for the chance to offer you service and then switching from one operator to the next multiple times a day to get the best rate or more bandwidth.
Critics of Google's proposed advertising deal with Yahoo stepped up the pressure on the US Department of Justice last week, as the agency decides if it will oppose the deal.
Security researchers have warned that a new class of vulnerabilities dubbed "clickjacking" puts users of every major browser at risk from attack.
Security experts and other citizens in Mumbai, India, are planning a drive to make people in the city and the rest of the country more aware of the need to secure their Wi-Fi networks.
A popular New York radio show is taking reader participation to a new level -- by enlisting them to help produce the show through a wiki.
Mozilla developers are rushing out a new release of their Firefox browser to fix a bug that has been preventing some Web surfers from using saved passwords this week.
Three of the four largest ISPs (Internet service providers) in the US said Thursday that they will adopt policies that require them to get meaningful permission from customers before tracking online activities.
Broadband access to the internet should be a universal service for all European Union citizens, the European Commission said Thursday as it launched a debate on the issue with policy makers, industry and the public.
Social network MySpace lobbed a shot across the bow of Apple iTunes last night with the launch of MySpace Music, a new site that offers free on-demand music streaming along with MP3 downloads for sale to US users.
Neosploit, the notorious hacker exploit kit that some thought had been retired months ago, has not only returned from the dead, but is responsible for a dramatic increase in attacks, a security researcher claimed Thursday.
Gadgets & Things
Most Popular Reviews
- 1 Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- 2 Fetch TV Mighty review: Better than Foxtel
- 3 Fetch TV Mini review: Make your TV a smart TV
- 4 Panasonic Viera DX900U UHD 4K smart TV review
- 5 Parrot Mambo Drone review
Join the Good Gear Guide newsletter!
Latest News Articles
- Why TPG left Optus for Vodafone
- Sky Muster takes the nbn into space (+27 photos)
- Foxtel more than doubles broadband data allowances
- Optus discounts unlimited Internet bundles, available from $95 a month
- Families can pool data with Optus' aggressively priced smartphone plans
GGG Evaluation Team
First impression on unpacking the Q702 test unit was the solid feel and clean, minimalist styling.
For work use, Microsoft Word and Excel programs pre-installed on the device are adequate for preparing short documents.
The Fujitsu LifeBook UH574 allowed for great mobility without being obnoxiously heavy or clunky. Its twelve hours of battery life did not disappoint.
The screen was particularly good. It is bright and visible from most angles, however heat is an issue, particularly around the Windows button on the front, and on the back where the battery housing is located.
My first impression after unboxing the Q702 is that it is a nice looking unit. Styling is somewhat minimalist but very effective. The tablet part, once detached, has a nice weight, and no buttons or switches are located in awkward or intrusive positions.
- Best phone of the year 2016
- TV of the year award 2016
- Finally! LG OLED TV 2016 range review
- Which flagship TV is best? Sony 4K HDR Bravia 2016 versus LG 4K HDR OLED 2016
- 10 Blu-ray movies / Best looking Blu-ray movies
- CCIteration Manager / Scrum MasterOther
- FTLinux Unix AdministratorNSW
- FTAndroid Technical Lead (Work From Home 2-3 Days)NSW
- CCProject ManagerNSW
- FTFront End DeveloperVIC
- CCPerformance Test AnalystSA
- FTServicing Financial Planner - CBDVIC
- FTWeb Developer/ DesignerVIC
- FTIT Software Asset Management CoordinatorWA
- CCDigital Producer | 3 Month Contract roleNSW
- FTSAP Service Delivery ManagerACT
- FTHead of User ResearchNSW
- FTInformation Management and Data Services ManagerVIC
- FTServer Infrastructure Team LeaderACT
- FTOperations SupportNSW
- FTService Desk Consultants - Urgent - Large multinational!!NSW
- CCJava DeveloperWA
- CCMainframe Developer (with ASP.NET)NSW
- FTTSM SpecialistNSW
- FTMiddleware Specialist / Systems AdministrationNSW
- FTInfrastructure and Data Centre Support OfficerACT
- FTTechnical Solutions Architect -Cloud /Work Location - CanberraNSW
- CCNight Shift Service Desk AnalystSA
- FTSOE Team LeaderWA
- FTIT Business PartnerNSW